Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Arik Air Failed To Bring My Brother Home On Time For Christmas - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Arik Air Failed To Bring My Brother Home On Time For Christmas (515 Views)

Pls How Can I Bring My Wife To America / I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! / The Content Of The Snack Pack Arik Air Gives Passengers In Economy Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arik Air Failed To Bring My Brother Home On Time For Christmas by matonip(m): 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
Read with me a mail I received from one of us yesterday. Our lady is outraged because Arik Air failed to bring her brother home on time for Christmas despite purchasing his flight ticket two months ago for over N500,000.
Many Arik Air passengers were yesterday reportedly stranded at the JFK International Airport in New York following the inability of the airline to transport them back home to Nigeria.
According to our reader, her brother's Arik Air flight was supposed to leave New York on the 22nd but Arik moved it to 24th. Only for him to show up at the airport on the 24th being yesterday and was beyond shocked when the airline told him they still couldn't transport him. He was asked to return on Monday, 26th, meaning no Christmas for him with his family.
Read the mail below:
Hello Mato love, Compliments of the season. How are my boys? See Arik again o
So my bro inlaw bought ticket to leave USA on the 22nd. Arik cancelled, apologised and moved his flight forward to today. He didn't talk. He has been at the aiport since morning
and they are claiming they wil pick them by 5pm from USA. Peo...Read more@ http://www.matoblog.ml/2016/12/outraged-lady-slams-arik-air-after-they.html?m=1
Re: Arik Air Failed To Bring My Brother Home On Time For Christmas by dayleke: 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
Arik sucks....

(1) (Reply)

Runway Marking Begins At Abuja Airport / How Do I Apply Fora Nigerian International Passport / Woman-driver Survives After Car Plunged From 7-storey Parking Lot (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.