Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,250 members, 7,839,302 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Amazing Ways To Propose To Your Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing Ways To Propose To Your Lady. (377 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Ways To Propose To Your Lady. by BarnickAkiro(m): 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
We all look forward to this moment at some point in our lives and I know some people here have already passed through that stage.

I will like to hear from you ladies how your man produced to you. Everyone can also share ideas of proposals they have witnessed either from friends or relatives.

Trust me, there are so many people that will pick up one or two ideas from here to help them when their time comes.

(1) (Reply)

How I Got My Exlover Back / Romance Your Way Out / We Build An Online Store,ecommerce Websites Etc,just Patronize Us Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.