Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Before You Accept That Igbo Man`s Marriage Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Accept That Igbo Man`s Marriage Proposal (2878 Views)

It Pains Me To Accept That I'm Training Girls For Others To Lash / It Pains Me To Accept That My Girl Is bleeping Someone While I'm Toiling / Adults Only: Man S*cks Life Out His New Wife While K*ssing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Accept That Igbo Man`s Marriage Proposal by Chibuhealth(f): 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
Research has shown that in Igbo land, only Enugu men love with their heart in marriage and they are romantic too. Anambra men don't care for emotions, they are after money money money, to an average Anambra man, money can buy love and happiness , Ebonyi men are too polygamous. IMO state men are very authoritative and they flirt a lot while Abia men take care of their family needs and still go about looking for other women.

Girls beware!!!

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Before You Accept That Igbo Man`s Marriage Proposal by TashaGirl: 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
Thanks for the heads up. I have heard so much about Anambra guys but I'm in love with one cheesy smiley cry cry cry and I'm a Yoruba girl cry

2 Likes

Re: Before You Accept That Igbo Man`s Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
Chibuhealth:
Research has shown that in Igbo land, only Enugu men love with their heart in marriage and they are romantic too. Anambra men don't care for emotions, they are after money money money, to an average Anambra man, money can buy love and happiness , Ebonyi men are too polygamous. IMO state men are very authoritative and they flirt a lot while Abia men take care of their family needs and still go about looking for other women.

Girls beware!!!

Lalasticlala
Total trash.
If u hav nothing to say...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Accept That Igbo Man`s Marriage Proposal by chenor(f): 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
Kwakwakwa.. Lol I am igbo sha but it doesn't apply to all guys. Some people are different.. Are you sure you are not from enugu

1 Like

Re: Before You Accept That Igbo Man`s Marriage Proposal by Nutase: 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
Psycho thread.

1 Like

Re: Before You Accept That Igbo Man`s Marriage Proposal by Splinz(m): 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
Chibuhealth:

Girls beware!!!

Lalasticlala

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Before You Accept That Igbo Man`s Marriage Proposal by 01emek(m): 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
Op is saying the truth about Enugu men! especially those once from Nkanu.....

1 Like

Re: Before You Accept That Igbo Man`s Marriage Proposal by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
Proudly enugu boi coolProudly enugu boi
Re: Before You Accept That Igbo Man`s Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
TashaGirl:
Thanks for the heads up. I have heard so much about Anambra guys but I'm in love with one cheesy smiley cry cry cry and I'm a Yoruba girl cry
and u think igbo boys date yoorooba girls.
Smh

1 Like

Re: Before You Accept That Igbo Man`s Marriage Proposal by TashaGirl: 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
durentchigozie:
and u think igbo boys date yoorooba girls.
Smh
suit yourself
Re: Before You Accept That Igbo Man`s Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
Money solves several problems while woman solves just one, SEX.

I'm Anambra by the way.cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Accept That Igbo Man`s Marriage Proposal by Greenbullet(m): 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
Chibuhealth:

Girls beware!!!

Lalasticlala
STUPIDITY IS WHEN YOU COLLECTIVELY GROUP PEOPLE DUE TO THEIR AFFILIATION WITH A TRIBE FORGETTING THAT THEY ALL HAVE SEPARATE BLOOD TYPE AND DNA PLUS THEIR OWN LIFE TO LIVE.NO POST COULD BE MORE IDIOTIC THAN YOURS.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Accept That Igbo Man`s Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
TashaGirl:
suit yourself
ashawo. See all her senseless topics
Re: Before You Accept That Igbo Man`s Marriage Proposal by TashaGirl: 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
durentchigozie:
ashawo. See all her senseless topics
k
Re: Before You Accept That Igbo Man`s Marriage Proposal by bitchcrafts: 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
And some useless ppl will coman be taking a post as senseless as this. seriously... Anyway, Next!
Re: Before You Accept That Igbo Man`s Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
durentchigozie:
yorooba _slut.
Nonsense animal. Prostitute off my Mentions. Thks
I followed both of u and I think she didn't say anything bad before and after u started attacking her

My take is that either both of u have a secret or there's something else going on.

If not I see u have PARANOIA Na d please go see your psychiatrist.

Just an advice though.
Re: Before You Accept That Igbo Man`s Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
Chibuhealth:

Girls beware!!!

Lalasticlala

Stereotytping, it makes no sense at all !

1 Like

Re: Before You Accept That Igbo Man`s Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
kingkakaone:
I followed both of u and I think she didn't say anything bad before and after u started attacking her

My take is that either both of u have a secret or there's something else going on.

If not I see u have PARANOIA Na d please go see your psychiatrist.

Just an advice though.
check www.Nairaland.com/tashagirl doesn't it look like a prostitute account? She's a prostitute. And i am not paranoid, mr "doctor"

1 Like

Re: Before You Accept That Igbo Man`s Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
durentchigozie:
check www.Nairaland.com/tashagirl doesn't it look like a prostitute account? She's a prostitute. And i am not paranoid, mr "doctor"

Why u dey like to start e-war?Wetin that babe do una wey you dey blast am undecided Bros abeg change ur way this coming year no be everytime make ur body dey hot for trouble. Olori nla cheesy
Re: Before You Accept That Igbo Man`s Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
durentchigozie:
lolzzz. this guy is funny sha.

bro please don't kill me with laugh this evening.

well, sorry if my post offended u.
Re: Before You Accept That Igbo Man`s Marriage Proposal by Lovelynature(m): 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
Chibuhealth:

Girls beware!!!

Lalasticlala
SMH... your analysis is a very big joke considering the fact that states were created by men for political reasons, but clans are product of nature.
If you had gone by clans, I would have agreed a bit. Each State in the South East has various Igbo clans and dialects that make them slightly unique in their own way. They are large number of Igbos Delta and Rivers States and small number of them in Edo and Kogi. What do you say about them?
Next time go by clans and not by merely created states
Re: Before You Accept That Igbo Man`s Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ever heard of the concept of 'stereotype'? Yeah, you're being horribly stereotypical
Re: Before You Accept That Igbo Man`s Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
Says who?
Source or IDONBELIEVE.

(1) (Reply)

Wynerz Love Doctor. Do you need a extremely handsome sugar boy. / Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time / Muslim Girls No Go Kill Me Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.