Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

See The Real Face Of Awka ( Anambra State Capital ) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Real Face Of Awka ( Anambra State Capital ) (10253 Views)

"Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" / 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria / Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Real Face Of Awka ( Anambra State Capital ) by asha9: 6:00am On Dec 26, 2016
betterABIAstate:
believe me when I say Umuahia is a the worst capital in the east. The town is very backward.

No wonder you are bitter with yourself. LOL!

When shall Abia state capital ever get to the level of Awka in advancement? When?

4 Likes

Re: See The Real Face Of Awka ( Anambra State Capital ) by Swahili0(f): 7:49am On Dec 26, 2016
Asha9 b proud of ur brown roof state pls .....afonja

1 Like

Re: See The Real Face Of Awka ( Anambra State Capital ) by superstar1(m): 8:07am On Dec 26, 2016
cjrane:

PLEASE REMOVE IBADAM FROM THAT LIST.

Go to Iwo Road and Dugbe and see how your people are shamelessly dragging people's clothe begging them to buy their fake products.

Go to mokola and agbowo and see how your ladies have turned ladies of no virtue, with a promo of do one and get one free.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Real Face Of Awka ( Anambra State Capital ) by intrepidToju: 8:38am On Dec 26, 2016
Serious damage is been done to a community in Awka and we need immediate Solutions not all these debate.
Please read the post very well and also follow the link before commenting.
BTW where's #Seun and #lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: See The Real Face Of Awka ( Anambra State Capital ) by 0xtr169r: 9:13am On Dec 26, 2016
[s]
superstar1:

Go to Iwo Road and Dugbe and see how your people are shameless dragging people's clothe begging them to buy their fake products.

Go to mokola and agbowo and see how your ladies have turned ladies of no virtue, with a promo of do one and get one free.
[/s]

Silly rants of shameless hypocritical parasites from a juju-infested enclave of dirt-dwelling creatures...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Real Face Of Awka ( Anambra State Capital ) by abdulwastecx(m): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2016
betterABIAstate:
believe me when I say awka is a the worst capital in the east. The town is very backward.

Oga I have been to awka several type and it is one of the most developed and beautiful capital city in the east apart from enugu.

All these tribal batching will not help us moving forward.
Awka is fast developing into a very good city

1 Like

Re: See The Real Face Of Awka ( Anambra State Capital ) by betterABIAstate: 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
abdulwastecx:

Oga u have been to awka several type and it is one of the most developed and beautiful capital city in the east apart from enugu.

All these tribal batching will not help us moving forward.
Awka is fast developing into a very good city
no tribal bashing here, im also from the east. Awka is the worst state capital in the east, its like an express village.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Real Face Of Awka ( Anambra State Capital ) by asha9: 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
betterABIAstate:
no tribal bashing here, im also from the east. Umuahia is the worst state capital in the east, its like an express village.

No wonder you are bitter and frustrated over our advancement... cheesy

Let us know when your village state capital Umuahia gets to this level..

4 Likes

Re: See The Real Face Of Awka ( Anambra State Capital ) by asha9: 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
The Dubai of the East, we know why you are pained, show us similar place in the entire Abia state............ cheesy

@abdulwastecx, ignore the bitter fool, he is just frustrated that his state is dead.

4 Likes

Re: See The Real Face Of Awka ( Anambra State Capital ) by cjrane: 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
MayorofLagos:

Your ohanaeze has been pleading with Ajimobi to include them in government.

Ajimobi told them he has no vacancy but they should speak to Ambode and Aregbe to fill their available vacancies with Ibo. I dont think they went to Aregbe, but they did go to Ambode. A week later, without warning, Oshodi market was razed to the ground. Ohaneze issued press release and labeled Ambode Ndigbo enemy lamba1. grin grin

Lunatic,
What has what Ajimonkey's and the tactless traders called Ohaneze Ibadam got to do with what i said?

Ibadam is a huge, mega village slum. It in fact, the biggest slum in Africa, perhaps in the world.
I can understand Abuja,Lagos,Kano,Port Harcourt, but don't sneak the name of the biggest slum in In Nigeria Ibadam into the mix.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Real Face Of Awka ( Anambra State Capital ) by wristbangle: 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
Merry Xmas to u all.

and asha9, where is my chicken oo? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: Buratai A Political Soldier, Can’t Be Relied Upon – Junaid Mohammed / Ahmed Lawan: Buhari Did Not Direct Removal Of Petrol Subsidy / Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.