Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

25 Of The World´s Most Beautiful And Original Christmas Trees - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25 Of The World´s Most Beautiful And Original Christmas Trees (1783 Views)

Reason(s) most Nairalanders don't display their real pictures on their profile / See The World 's Most Painful S * X Toy Created By HIV Patient ( Photos ) / 25 Of The World’s Most Insane Looking Bathrooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Of The World´s Most Beautiful And Original Christmas Trees by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

They re-plant them after cutting

And you think it take a year for a tree to grow?
Re: 25 Of The World´s Most Beautiful And Original Christmas Trees by RoyalBlak007: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

And you think it take a year for a tree to grow?

..Years!

But they dont cut every tree ...

Besides, there are thousands of trees
Re: 25 Of The World´s Most Beautiful And Original Christmas Trees by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

..Years!

But they dont cut every tree ...

Besides, there are thousands of trees

I hope in time we will see the importance of everything in this planet. Xmas trees should be fake since its needed every year. This tradition of xmas trees has nothing to do with religion anyway. This is legal form of deforestation and it's effects are probably hidden from us because they need people to buy stuff to put under their trees. I'm not a fan.

1 Like

Re: 25 Of The World´s Most Beautiful And Original Christmas Trees by RoyalBlak007: 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

I hope in time we will see the importance of everything in this planet. Xmas trees should be fake since its needed every year. This tradition of xmas trees has nothing to do with religion anyway. This is legal form of deforestation and it's effects are probably hidden from us because they need people to buy stuff to put under their trees. I'm not a fan.

Yes you are very correct.
You know..some individuals have this "i want the original/real/first" one attitude , and they are willing to pay any amount.

Xmas trees should be fake.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiance Is Pressuring Me To Make Our Trad This Rough December / Please Talk To Me! Help Me Stop Masturbation Please!! / Thank God Nigeria Has Left World Cup. I Can Now Get My Man Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.