Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos (11643 Views)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork / Lady Wore Mosquito Net As Wedding Gown To Her Own Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos by ogaJona(m): 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
I need a Vaseline ASAP
Re: Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos by Certifiedbillio(m): 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
Be like say this photography work pay o
Re: Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos by SABA2002(m): 11:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
angry grin cheesy

Re: Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos by explicite(m): 11:55pm On Dec 25, 2016
Monalisa185:
wetin this one come mean now? Well, her body, her bizwax

Chaii!!! I leave soup for fire oooo!!! shocked

abeg I go like taste the soup o.... halls me when e done
Re: Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos by Monalisa185(f): 6:06am On Dec 26, 2016
explicite:

abeg I go like taste the soup o.... halls me when e done

lol... E don burn finish cry cry
Re: Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos by NaeChris: 7:00am On Dec 26, 2016
Thats why if them strip a lady unclad for theft, or for any other reason, e no dey touch me, cos e no dey hard for them to naked for public. Na their way.
Re: Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos by jericco1(m): 7:12am On Dec 26, 2016
makes me think of sex
Re: Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos by dhardline(m): 7:13am On Dec 26, 2016
And Santa goes 'Ho Ho Ho merry Xmas'. undecided
Re: Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos by oluwarlaytunday(m): 7:54am On Dec 26, 2016
Ohloreeburuku omo ale..[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos by Fkforyou(m): 8:54am On Dec 26, 2016
Chai, I just tire...the more you try to view women with respect and dignity one of their folk comes and do something outrightly stupid and irrational and you're back to square one on learning how to respect woman...feminist have a long way to go. undecided

No woman with an iota of self respect would do this even if she does, at least it would be a private thing. smiley.

I just so fvcking love classy women...!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos by FreeSpirited: 9:08am On Dec 26, 2016
I am not understanding... how come I have never been friend to any of these nudist on facebook? where den dey? one should add me abeg
Re: Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos by MadJay: 9:12am On Dec 26, 2016
Nice of her to do this
Re: Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos by fuckfuckman(m): 9:19am On Dec 26, 2016
oh boy show her username let me add her.. Why are u hiding it wen she's not hiding it
Re: Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 26, 2016
Zehner:
Where is that Op that was asking if you can post your nude for how many million dollars again? Come and see o. This wan is posing nude for free.....o! It's for Christmas undecided ...misplaced priority *smh. Her body her business.

Are you married ?
Re: Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos by Zehner(f): 9:53am On Dec 26, 2016
truthsayer007:

Are you married ?
No. Why?
Re: Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos by Naughtytboy: 10:00am On Dec 26, 2016
Can't wait to eat ur pussy
Re: Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 26, 2016
Na advertise she dey advertise herself for husband wey she dey pose nude? She for also show us everything for d front view apart frm d sideviewcheesy.
Re: Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 26, 2016
staring at all dz pics, jst make it so hard to swallow. excuse me madam> do u offer private session? C'mooon! any nairaland gurl can pose private lyk dz naa! jst pick a date, time n venue? and 4get say xmas don pass, we can still carry it fwd lol,
Re: Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos by explicite(m): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol... E don burn finish cry cry

na wa o... how u take burn the Xmas soup I was looking up to....? u no just try at all
Re: Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos by Monalisa185(f): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2016
explicite:

na wa o... how u take burn the Xmas soup I was looking up to....? u no just try at all

I sleep off o... You can come and scratch pot shaaa cheesy
Re: Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos by ramdris(m): 11:43am On Dec 26, 2016
What's this again?
Re: Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos by lifu2016(m): 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
i just have a question.... the photographer/s taking these kinda pictures hw do dey cope!?
Re: Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
Zehner:
No. Why?

Cuz u don't look bad at all & you are unusual on nairaland. Haven't come across you before.
Re: Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
is the internet broken now?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos by sahmih(m): 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mad one

Re: Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos by joyeuxone: 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
the same folks complaining are the same folks in the Vaseline crew!

Abegi!

Join the fastest movement now....With 1k no need for referrals. We will help you in managing your accounts. You will get your money back within some dayS. Join now!
It's a four by four matrix. All you need to do is register and we do the rest for you. Get your referrals after some days....
Join our lil group first! Let's see how we can do this!
You would be told what to do *winks*
https://chat dot whatsapp dotcom/EZmtzVqELluAy4UF5hKjVq
Re: Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos by explicite(m): 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
wink
Monalisa185:

I sleep off o... You can come and scratch pot shaaa cheesy

Lol....

how person wan take scratch burnt shout..... and which food will that harmonize with

don't worry there will be plenty of soup to come....
Re: Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos by meobizy(f): 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
It looks good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders official Pool Party Announcement / See What A Lady Did To Her Curvy Mother Working Out, That Got People Talking / Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.