Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty (7657 Views)

Mzvee Serves Hotness As She Shares Photos Of Her Cute Backside With Her Panty Sh / Husband Away, Wife Comes Out To Play / If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty by Ferruccio(m): 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
I’m a 40-year-old man who married again two years ago after my first wife passed away in 2009. My new wife is 27 years old and she works for a private medical company as a secretary. Our problem is that I have caught her countless times coming home with different panties.

She might leave home wearing a red one but she would return wearing a white one. At times she would come back home without wearing one at all.

If I confront her she tells me that she is having her menstrual cycle and for about twice she once said she had defecated in her panties hence she removed the panties. I love my wife so much and I can’t even think of parting ways with her, but I’m worried about the panties issue.

I need advice.

http://www.mjemagazine.com/my-wife-comes-back-from-work-wearing-different-underwear-should-i-be-worried/
Re: Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty by femcent2: 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2016
leave her with her different panties if she love u she will stay and if she no love you she go pack

2 Likes

Re: Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty by Kondomondo(m): 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2016
Try getting her pants that looks like coat of many colours

8 Likes

Re: Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty by Doctorfitz: 11:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
Wait someone cannot be neat again?. Palm oil fit stain am... If she dey smell down there now una go still complain grin......u and I know what's up... No need grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty by Julietcutie(f): 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
hmm this is really complicated... it could be that she is just the over hygienic type there are some ladies that love to change their panties twice like after 6 hours or it could mean another thing like cheating on you... but why don't you talk to her more on this issue and observe her more

5 Likes

Re: Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty by adonbilivit: 11:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
chai! she maybe giving your kponmo to another man o. lol...so u always check the colour of the pant your wife wears every morning? op, is that ur full time job?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty by Opakan2: 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
I've seen this before..

they give her cream de la cream at work.. na wetin dey mess her panties up be that
all those yeye coworkers, na withdrawal dem like

4 Likes

Re: Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty by mayskit4luv(m): 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ah! She's into big things.
Re: Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty by Martinola(m): 11:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
omo...dis one na cheat

1 Like

Re: Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty by oglalasioux(m): 11:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
Panti seven colour (singing in Igbo language)

2 Likes

Re: Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
So ur wify changes panties like Agbada?? Lucky u. I comment my reserve... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty by dingbang(m): 11:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
what? I wear two boxers in a day

2 Likes

Re: Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
Wetin i go talk self, on this case u have go with wife since you said you love her and consult either doctor, pastor or alfa.

Period

2 Likes

Re: Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 26, 2016
From my little experience, a lady may likely change pantie after sex and not likely after restroom break. With this, permit me to draw a conclusion here. CHEATING.undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty by brightworld2(m): 2:20am On Dec 26, 2016
SirJeffry:
From my little experience, a lady may likely change pantie after sex and not likely after restroom break. With this, permit me to draw a conclusion here. CHEATING.undecided
Chief Justice of the federation... you don conclude abi?

4 Likes

Re: Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 26, 2016
Jealousy is a mental disorder. The man is mad, which kind man dey monitor which pant him wife wear go work. Chai, people get time oh.

6 Likes

Re: Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 26, 2016
Some MEN really get time.
Ogaaa, Hope u have something doing...?

Because if u are as BUSY as I am , I don't think u will have time for your wife.
She may eventually come to your place of work for sexx.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty by Abudu2000(m): 6:00am On Dec 26, 2016
Billyonaire:
Jealousy is a mental disorder. The man is mad, which kind man dey monitor which pant him wife wear go work. Chai, people get time oh.
dude must be a muslim, that's how controlling they can be,if not who go tell him wife to use something cover face make another man no see am

2 Likes

Re: Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 26, 2016
Personally I dont trust ladies who work in Medical units. As for those here insulting the man, im just speechless...

why not try and reason with the man. what if his wife is really playing games. Those excuses she gave are not logical compared to the number of times the Man has noticed her actions.

Is she always on her period?

6 Likes

Re: Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty by jericco1(m): 7:10am On Dec 26, 2016
this is hilarious, I'm not married but defecating in her pant? oh Bleep no!

1 Like

Re: Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 26, 2016
Re: Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty by Nutase: 7:34am On Dec 26, 2016
Dunno what to say lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty by Dan42(m): 8:14am On Dec 26, 2016
I call the shots end of story. Baba, she cheating on you.

1 Like

Re: Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty by hernandson(m): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2016
Just passing bye
Re: Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 26, 2016
Speechlesssmiley
Re: Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty by bitchcrafts: 11:55am On Dec 26, 2016
She stopped by at the mall to get some new panties she had to try on to confirm if they were the kind you will like. Na my two eyes like this ○ ○ I take see her.

1 Like

Re: Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty by GMBuhari: 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
Heheheheheheheh
Re: Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty by COdeGenesis: 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nutase:
Dunno what to say lipsrsealed
U said something
Re: Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty by Chickychic(f): 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
mayskit4luv:
Ah! She's into big things.
Lol how you take know.
Re: Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty by lipman1122: 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
No time to write stories in comment today. Just to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance. Ojasweb Digital Solution wishes you all a joyous celebration.
Re: Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty by Aregs(m): 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
dis one strong ooo
Re: Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty by excess4luv: 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
this is serious.....
this man must be very observant, has enough time to do checks and balance on his wife.
The koko be say the lady needs proper scrutiny.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / Urgent 2k: What Do You/they Use It For & Why Is The Need Always Urgent? / Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.