Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure (23316 Views)

Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) / Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure / Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by kettle84(m): 11:09am On Dec 26, 2016
Sammy07:

Didn't you read what the Deji said. .
He said you can choose your leader to represent you or anything....

More over it is all traditional rulers where ndigbo exist in ondo state that decide to banned it not Deji alone
the Deji lacks the power to ban a coordinative title that is not a traditional stool title. He shouldn't provoke anger in that state.
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by RealCJ: 11:17am On Dec 26, 2016
Horllamideh:
By Dayo Johnson Akure

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/deji-of-akure-ndigbo-crisis-in-ondo-takes-new-dimension/
Rubish! I blame my ppl that will go to another man's land and will want to remain there forever. What on earth are you ppl doing with the most dirtiest set of ppl in the whole world to the extent of taking a title? Nonsense! The earlier you leave #ndi ofe manu the better. A word is enough for the wise. All hail Biafra!

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 26, 2016
kettle84:
you are the ones chest beating online for no reason because of a coordinative title. Deji should be worried of Ilorin in the hands of a Fulani Emir.
You no wetin chestbeating mean? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Sammy07: 11:22am On Dec 26, 2016
kettle84:
the Deji lacks the power to ban a coordinative title that is not a traditional stool title. He shouldn't provoke anger in that state.

If the igbo retaliate by anger or by doing anything thing funny . ..

You'll know the true nature of ondos

6 Likes

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by SUBWAY101(m): 11:22am On Dec 26, 2016
kettle84:
you are the ones chest beating online for no reason because of a coordinative title. Deji should be worried of Ilorin in the hands of a Fulani Emir.

Your tears and spit splashing cant change anything. In this 21st century, Enugu, biafra HQ was sacked by Fulani but your governor had to declare 1 month fasting, they hosted their flag in Abia but you are still here making noise. Your dilector is eating raw beans in Kuje but you aint worried after pushing the albino to trap, go to Ondo and stop disgracing your people online.

7 Likes

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by SUBWAY101(m): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2016
kettle84:

Your Eze was mercilessly flogged in same Ondo and he even begged to avoid more flogging, when will you all stop all these chest beating and noise making online. Dont you have shame?

9 Likes

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Zirah: 11:25am On Dec 26, 2016
Exactly o. I just see these Igbos and wonder at them. Slaving their lives away in the west and bragging about it. 98% of street hawkers on the streets of Lagos are eebos. What a way to lack shame! Well, if that shamelessness is what they call creativity, l wouldn't mind patronising them.

I like what the Oba of Akure has done. They and other western states should not condone from these touts the nonsense Lagos State has.

toludeman:

You're correct infact over-correct dey worry you. Dem no say yoruba no get wahala make dem try that nonsense for north if aboki no go use dagger correct their medula. Na to dey shout say den develop our land dem no. U dey sell spare parts or pirated film for alaba and u dey open mouth talk of development.No be because una see say yorubaland dey more habitable and developed una begin troop enter our land?Abeg make dem siddon somewhere.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 26, 2016
Zirah:
Exactly o. I just see these Igbos and wonder at them. Slaving their lives away in the west and bragging about it. 98% of street hawkers on the streets of Lagos are eebos. What a way to lack shame! Well, if that's what they call creativity, l wouldn't mind patronising them.

I like what the Oba of Akure has done. They and other western states should not condone from these touts the nonsense Lagos State has.

Me too i like his stance. It is when unnecessary freedom is granted a slave that he will begin to be at loggerheads with the biological children.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Zirah: 11:34am On Dec 26, 2016
Thanks jare. I'm from Lagos and the shitty nonsense we take from these lowlife Igbos sometimes makes it annoying to be from that part of the country. Only in Lagos you'll see orisirisi crap. Pls when next that ndigbo shit happens again, you all shouldn't hesitate to throw him and the rest of his clan to the dogs. Ndigbo ko, idi igbo ni.

Sammy07:
We ondo we don't take nonsense
You can continue your ndigbo in lagos or any where but not in Ondo state

Mind you, if you try anything funny with the ondos, , then you'll know that ogun[b]ogun[/b] is real

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by fboonmy: 11:35am On Dec 26, 2016
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by kettle84(m): 11:40am On Dec 26, 2016
SUBWAY101:

Your tears and spit splashing cant change anything. In this 21st century, Enugu, biafra HQ was sacked by Fulani but your governor had to declare 1 month fasting, they hosted their flag in Abia but you are still here making noise. Your dilector is eating raw beans in Kuje but you aint worried after pushing the albino to trap, go to Ondo and stop disgracing your people online.
stale lines. you Sw people are the problem with Nigeria.you people selfishly brought the dullard to power and now southern Kaduna is boiling with killings worst of all the dullard dumped all your sycophant leaders like TINUBU and co. The third class traditional ruler should be worried of Ilorin which is in the hands of a Fulani Emir.
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by kettle84(m): 11:43am On Dec 26, 2016
Sammy07:

If the igbo retaliate by anger or by doing anything thing funny . ..

You'll know the true nature of ondos
what colors do they have that they allowed the Fulani to seize and install a Fulani emir on Ilorin.
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Kingbusssy(m): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
My dear you have no power to ban it.Ezendigbo is not a title, it is a leadership position. Every group has the right to chose their leader and there is nothing you the Deji can do about it

Do you even know what you're saying

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Zirah: 11:46am On Dec 26, 2016
Haha. Absolutely laughable. This is the cry and chant of all eebos. But it's ok. When you have nothing you claim everything. Is this why your clan floods everywhere like displaced refugees?

kettle84:
direct that question to your leaders who fought to keep this lugardian contraption as ONE . Everywhere in Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians ,deal with it!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Cityguy: 11:52am On Dec 26, 2016
EastGold:
There can be no two kings in a town.

Ibo people should beware
That is what I grew up to know. You can't have a kingdom within another one. He may be the leader of the Igbos for representation sake as someone would have to speak for them but to now be seen as a king in another man's domain is taking it too far. That, to say the least is provocative.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by kettle84(m): 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
Zirah:
Haha. Absolutely laughable. This is the cry and chant of all eebos. But it's ok. When you have nothing you claim everything. Is this why your clan flood everywhere like displaced refugees?

mention one thing you have that distinguishes you .travel and move out of Lagos that is a creation of FG,Foreigners and Nigerians and see other places.All Nigerians are entitled to live everywhere around the country.If you are pained by our growing and intimidating population ,then deal with it because its as a result of quality life,hardwork and reasonable track record of success.
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by kettle84(m): 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
Cityguy:

That is what I grew up to know. You can't have a kingdom within another one. He may be the leader of the Igbos for representation sake as someone would have to speak for them but to now be seen as a king in another man's domain is taking it too far. That, to say the least is provocative.
get it that the title is a coordinative one and not a kingship one.why are you people so scared and socially insecure. that Deji need to be educated and enlightened.
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by SUBWAY101(m): 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
kettle84:
stale lines. you Sw people are the problem with Nigeria.you people selfishly brought the dullard to power and now southern Kaduna is boiling with killings worst of all the dullard dumped all your sycophant leaders like TINUBU and co. The third class traditional ruler should be worried of Ilorin which is in the hands of a Fulani Emir.

So SW should be blamed for the killings in Kaduna, I cant blame you cos I dont expect someone with a compressed head to have a working brain. So he dumped Fashola, Fayemi, Osinbajo and many Yorubas in his government? Tinubu, who is just a former governor is more relevant than all your pathetic leaders dead or alive. A typical Eboe man can never think straight unless it involves smuggling cocaine or bringing shame to the country. You should be worried about your dilector dying silently in Kuje. Lmao

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by SUBWAY101(m): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
Zirah:
Thanks jare. I'm from Lagos and the shitty nonsense we take from these lowlife Igbos sometimes makes it annoying to be from that part of the country. Only in Lagos you'll see orisirisi crap. Pls when next that ndigbo shit happens again, you all shouldn't hesitate to throw him and the rest of his clan to the dogs. Ndigbo ko, idi igbo ni.

I blame some Yorubas that just sit and allow these miscreants to do shit they cant try in the North. They can never try all these crap up north cos those ones dont take shit.

10 Likes

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by kettle84(m): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
SUBWAY101:

So SW should be blamed for the killings in Kaduna, I cant blame you cos I dont expect someone with a compressed head to have a working brain. So he dumped Fashola, Fayemi, Osinbajo and many Yorubas in his government? Tinubu, who is just a former governor is more relevant than all your pathetic leaders dead or alive. A typical Eboe man can never think straight unless it involves smuggling cocaine or bringing shame to the country. You should be worried about your dilector dying silently in Kuje. Lmao
BOLA AMED TINUBU is the originator of cocaine smuggling. Ogun is the heartland of ritual killings. so you points a baseless and malicious
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by JuneOctober(f): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
When you're in Rome, behave like the Romans...for the Igbos in the Yoruba states, if you have issues with them, leave their own land ni.
I am Igbo, yes Igbo! But it's their land. If they ban Eze ndigbo abi whatever, to avoid dispute carry your eze ndigbo to your land where nobody will shun you for practicing your tradition. Just like having a coronation of Oba in IMO or Anambra...if the igbos are not cool with it, they tell the Yorubas. Abeg, respect their decision.

grin Lol. Yes. Igbos are practically everywhere and I wonder why. Even in Kano sef. They have become DORA THE EXPLORER. Whatever suits them tho'. As far as it is for their own good and that of their family and the country. I don't have a problem with that even if they're living in the moon.
Igbo's learn to respect the decisions of the Yorubas and vice versa if you really want one Nigeria. Have noticed most tribal issues are mostly between Igbos and Yorubas. Lol. Two strong headed tribes.
Quarrels alway spring up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Do you have brain at all?
ask him abeg

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
JuneOctober:
When you're in Rome, behave like the Romans...for the Igbos in the Yoruba states, if you have issues with them, leave their own land ni.
I am Igbo, yes Igbo! But it's their land. If they ban Eze ndigbo abi whatever, to avoid dispute carry your eze ndigbo to your land where nobody will shun you for practicing your tradition. Just like having a coronation of Oba in IMO or Anambra...if the igbos are not cool with it, they tell the Yorubas. Abeg, respect their decision.

grin Lol. Yes. Igbos are practically everywhere and I wonder why. Even in Kano sef. They have become DORA THE EXPLORER. Whatever suits them tho'. As far as it is for their own good and that of their family and the country. I don't have a problem with that even if they're living in the moon.
Igbo's learn to respect the decisions of the Yorubas and vice versa if you really want one Nigeria. Have noticed most tribal issues are mostly between Igbos and Yorubas. Lol. Two strong headed tribes.
Quarrels alway spring up.
Always started by ibos if I remember clearly when tribalism first started on nairaland way back it was you ibos and the yorubas kept quiet about it for years but una ibo people continue to dey add petrol to the tribal flame before yoruba com retaliate no make am sound as if yoruba people be troublemakers na una ibo brethren dey always start war. Yorubas are peaceful people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
My dear you have no power to ban it.Ezendigbo is not a title, it is a leadership position. Every group has the right to chose their leader and there is nothing you the Deji can do about it
mumu, now that he has banned it, go and lift the ban. Or you go to him and tell him he has no right to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by SUBWAY101(m): 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
kettle84:
BOLA AMED TINUBU is the originator of cocaine smuggling. Ogun is the heartland of ritual killings. so you points a baseless and malicious

Bola Tinubu should also be blamed for the killings of your brothers all over Asia, you have all been tutored to blame others for your misfortune, the trick your parents and elders use on you all. Just blame Yoruba and you are good. Here is your ritualist governor, human flesh eaters.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by kettle84(m): 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
SUBWAY101:

Bola Tinubu should also be blamed for the killings of your brothers all over Asia, you have all been tutored to blame others for your misfortune, the trick your parents and elders use on you all. Just blame Yoruba and you are good. Here is your ritualist governor, human flesh eaters.
Bola TINUBU the originator of drug smuggling taught Baba suwe and baba suwe taught those fat kwara women going to Saudi pilgrimage with drugs that is the cycle.Yahoo Yahoo, drug trafficking, ritualist dealings and killings all have their roots in the southwest.
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by SUBWAY101(m): 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
kettle84:
Bola TINUBU the originator of drug smuggling taught Baba suwe and baba suwe taught those fat kwara women going to Saudi pilgrimage with drugs that is the cycle.Yahoo Yahoo, drug trafficking, ritualist dealings and killings all have their roots in the southwest.

Your akpu brain is filled with lies. You mean baba suwe they found nothing and was even discharged by the court. For every Eboe family, 3 or 4 are awaiting death in Asia while some are languishing in Indonesian prison, reason an Indonesia police said Eboes are curse to Africa. From cannibalism, prostitution, kidnapping, rituals, armed robbery and many other evils.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Godfullsam(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
justuschi50:
IBO's love to explore not stay one place like u Mumu Yoruba fool wen u explore u acquire knowledge

...and what have you done with the knowledge you aquired by moving up and down the face of planet earth with no place of abode like the devil?

Why cant you guys use such knowledge to develop you god forsaken and eroded region?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Horllamideh(m): 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
RealCJ:
Rubish! I blame my ppl that will go to another man's land and will want to remain there forever. What on earth are you ppl doing with the most dirtiest set of ppl in the whole world to the extent of taking a title? Nonsense! The earlier you leave #ndi ofe manu the better. A word is enough for the wise. All hail Biafra!
dirtiest ppl in the whole world?? Aba and Onitsha are more dirty than the whole of yorubaland combined. Don't even gimme the shitty reason of industrialization cos Ogun state has more industries than the whole of Igboland.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by kettle84(m): 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
SUBWAY101:

Your akpu brain is filled with lies. You mean baba suwe they found nothing and was even discharged by the court. For every Eboe family, 3 or 4 are awaiting death in Asia while some are languishing in Indonesian prison, reason an Indonesia police said Eboes are curse to Africa. From cannibalism, prostitution, kidnapping, rituals, armed robbery and many other evils.
those drug addicts and agbero plus street urchins constituting nuisance all over southwest including those criminal terrorizing the world through cyber crime from southwest including thousands of prostitutes and ritualist in Ogun and Oyo and paedophiles and goat rapist are all from no where but yeriba.
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Awoofawo(m): 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
EastGold:
There can be no two kings in a town.

Ibo people should beware

Do Igbo even have king in the first place?!

There was nothing like king in Igbo culture and tradition, i can't understand their fixation on having what is not rooted in their culture abeg!

It is just plain stup.dity........................................

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
kettykin:

And when the Fulani herdsmen come for your elders like Olu Falae, the hypocritical cowards will be no where to be found. These people are only good at harassing peace loving, Hardwworking people in their midst.
you should know that we don't cry here, we take action. U think we are enugu ppl

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Opinion: Personalities Of An HAUSA/IGBO/YORUBA Man(the Good And Bad Sides) / Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council / How to know a genuine babalawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.