Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) (37514 Views)

Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 / Nigeria Armed Force Destroy Camp-zero Burn Boko Haram Members (video) / Camp Zero, Converge Point Of Boko Haram Which Soldiers Destroyed On 24th (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by nurusystem(m): 10:01am On Dec 26, 2016
If not God who help and Bring Buhari ,Boko Haram could have succed ..because they mean Nigeria...thank God..
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by mrvitalis(m): 10:01am On Dec 26, 2016
Ok now that this id done.. Can we now convert this forest to a wheat, beans and rice farm... Cos that's the potential i can see here

Ok bye .

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by Neddstark: 10:02am On Dec 26, 2016
Untill I see the head of Abu Shekau, this battle is far from over. Not beef. But #fact.
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by raynold(m): 10:02am On Dec 26, 2016
just breaks my heart to see the caliber of weapons our Nigerian army use.. chaii this guys are really trying fighting boko haram with such guns.. We no just get shame for this country at all. Can Buhari just buy more sophisticated guns for this guys, with all the stolen money supposedly recovered both from Goodluck tenure and Abatcha loot..
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 26, 2016
Gallant soldier. More grease to ur elbow.
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by 2shur: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2016
real men do not make noise
real hardened die hard hero soldiers do not tweet or have time for social media shiiit .
wtf
our military are just dull.
wtf

all wat we see are empty dry sand land shiiit.
no captured insurgents
nothing.
how wish dis was how us army displayed they stupidity and incompetence .exposing classified info wrecklessly.
it wont be a sin if obama used ak 47 to waste them all.

when shekau does his shiiiittt.
we see results..pictures..mayhem..all sorts
but when it gets to the nigerian army.
wtf

its always like scripted.
oya u stand for dia
o boy..oya u take pics.
hacccee....oya na u go lie put say we don capture shekau.

and light.camera...
action.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by boyt1: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2016
excanny:
A social media kind of soldier , tweeting out the location of his troup?

very unprofessional!
Wetin you know about professionalism in the military.
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by freeborn76(m): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2016
madridguy:
To join the Nigeria Army just dey hungry me. God bless Nigeria Army.

Na now to join dey hungry you? Why e no hungry you when Boko Haram still dey Bama? grin grin grin
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 26, 2016
madridguy:
These guys are as tough as steel. You are seeing the side of victory celebration; you didn't see the hard work that preceeded it.
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by Mammangaddafi(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2016
nrexzy:
Later they would say the ground zero has been relocated...
How good news dey do una for body sef?
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by friedcorn: 10:12am On Dec 26, 2016
madridguy:
after them don fight the war finish na im u wan join abi?

Typical uefadrid
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by friedcorn: 10:14am On Dec 26, 2016
mrvitalis:
Ok now that this id done.. Can we now convert this forest to a wheat, beans and rice farm... Cos that's the potential i can see here

Ok bye .
turning desert to farm? How na
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by ArabMopol(m): 10:15am On Dec 26, 2016
I want to see their dead carcass failure to do so.... then tell that story to ur children @ home
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by vicben27(m): 10:15am On Dec 26, 2016
madridguy:
no na to die dy hungry u!
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by Originalsly: 10:17am On Dec 26, 2016
This is a dumb thing to do at this time. BH is not dead.... now that they know exactly where this deadly military unit is located... they can feel safe wherever they are and plan and launch an attack.
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by Jerryojozy(m): 10:20am On Dec 26, 2016
Well done guys. More bullets to ur gun
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by AlphaStyles(m): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2016
suicide Bombing don happen again today o
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by phemmie06(m): 10:22am On Dec 26, 2016
Thought Femi Adesina said they were into negotiations, why fighting them again, FG is confused but kudos to the gallantry soldiers
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by AlphaStyles(m): 10:24am On Dec 26, 2016
Mammangaddafi:
How good news dey do una for body sef?
dm be bad belle na,dm no like good news
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by rabex123(m): 10:33am On Dec 26, 2016
excanny:

very unprofessional!
Nothing like that. Tweeting it out to whom..
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by mrvitalis(m): 10:34am On Dec 26, 2016
friedcorn:
turning desert to farm? How na

Forest in a desert. . How do u think
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 26, 2016
All hail our gallant soldiers...sacrificing alot 2 keep our country safe.
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by jericco1(m): 10:38am On Dec 26, 2016
i hail look well equipped
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by Hero144: 10:40am On Dec 26, 2016
The masses shall always be deceived as Long as they refuse to see beyond the ordinary
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by Barigaboy(m): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2016
Thank God for d our soldiers alive n for the deceased may their soul rest in peace.
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by Jesusloveyou: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2016
excanny:

very unprofessional!
did you know the direction to that location? IPods sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by Jesusloveyou: 10:58am On Dec 26, 2016
Neddstark:
Untill I see the head of Abu Shekau, this battle is far from over. Not beef. But #fact.
how many heads of shekau are you looking for.
They have shown you more than 4heads of shekau. Or you want fresh head of shekau?

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by Hero144: 10:58am On Dec 26, 2016
ademega:
As much I as I love this news.. I have been looking out for hips of bokoharam dead bodies.. Not only that seized ammunitions, destroyed cave and operations vehicles. But yet to see non... Though is not yet too late anyway.
I am suspecting, these bokoharam left the sambisa forests days before the military came around.
ALERT ON ESCAPEE BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS

The Nigerian Army wishes to inform the public that due to the ongoing final clearance and occupation of Boko Haram terrorists hideouts in Sambisa forest, quite a number of them are escaping the theatre of operation in the North East to various parts of the country and elsewhere.

Therefore, members of the public especially residents of Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States, are hereby requested to be extra vigilant, security conscious of strange movements or persons in the society.

The public are also please requested to report any suspicious person or group of persons to the security agencies for prompt action.

We wish to reiterate our commitment of clearing the remnants of the Boko Haram terrorists in all their suspected hideouts by the end of this year. We therefore solicit for more public support and cooperation to achieve that.

You are please requested to disseminate this information to public through your medium.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Brigadier General Sani Kukasheka Usman
Acting Director Army Public Relations
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by whysquare4real(m): 11:03am On Dec 26, 2016
rem44:
Soldier Auwal is a commando,a ranger,a repeller,an airborne, a diver, a tracker,a counter in one of the special forces crew in Nigeria all in a regiment of NAF.He was one of the soldiers who captured Boko Haram converge point Camp Zero in Sambisa forest.Below is what he wrote...

'Many sayd they can't and runway,others sayd its hard to enter but when I was told iam going to almighty CAMP ZERO I was happy cox I know God is with me.thankGod we are done with CAMP ZERO'.

Kudos to him and other gallant soldiers.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/meet-one-of-gallant-soldiers-who-helped.html?m=1
though am in support of this government's fight against terrorism and am not a cynic. but d green leaves am seeing doesn't add up. Borno is an arid region and by this time u can't find green leaves or my knowledge of Geography is failing me?
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by tdayof(m): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2016
Nbote:
[s]Kudos to the Nigerian Army but dis social media trend of active servicemen going to social media to pose is totally unethical and dumb for their own security. [/s]

Applicable to military all over the world.
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by efilefun(m): 11:31am On Dec 26, 2016
koikoi2:
They have captured camp Zero but they fail to realize that Boko Haram militants and their leader Shekau have simply moved to camp Alpha-zero at the border between Nigeria and Cameroun where they are re-strategizing.
Sheybi una gather go dey strategize for there.. no worry we dey come scatter una brain with better bazooka soon just keep enjoying the free air in your camp alpha zero till we come bombard you all
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by suleiman290(m): 11:36am On Dec 26, 2016
Wow dts my village man looking combatants n rugged kep it up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite / Video Of Peter Obi At The Appeal Court, Abuja / Audu’s Son, Mohammed, Nominated As APC Governorship Candidate By Kogi East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.