Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) (37513 Views)

Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 / Nigeria Armed Force Destroy Camp-zero Burn Boko Haram Members (video) / Camp Zero, Converge Point Of Boko Haram Which Soldiers Destroyed On 24th (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by enomakos(m): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2016
friedcorn:
after them don fight the war finish na im u wan join abi?

Typical uefadrid
finish wetin,the war is not over,boko boys are now in southern kaduna
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by mare23ayo(m): 11:53am On Dec 26, 2016
things i have no courage to do, i respect those that do it. Salute gallant men of the Army!!!
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 26, 2016
I am finding it difficult to belief one single soul was killed in camp zero perhaps the bokoharamites ran away before the arrival of the soldiers because signal have been sent to them before the attack. No pics of the casualty from any side Meaning their is no serious fight. They have pics to tweet of themselves in the camp but no pics of captured or killed insurgents

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by shukudi(m): 11:59am On Dec 26, 2016
madridguy:
To join the Nigeria Army just dey hungry me. God bless Nigeria Army.
. Na now wey them done capture camp zero u just wan join them abi? O boy, wake up! Na yeye dey hungry u o.
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by richeeyo(m): 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
That first pic is not Africa it was taken in Ukraine when the Ghanaian army was on training. No army dresses like that in Africa
Fools should not be allowed to post
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by Lifestone(m): 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nbote:
Kudos to the Nigerian Army but dis social media trend of active servicemen going to social media to pose is totally unethical and dumb for their own security.
same all over the world bro. Kudos to these guys
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by jobsat34(m): 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
madridguy:

Why it no hungry you when BH was having a field day for naija territory..

Dont mind me sha, who no like better things
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by ihatesycophant(m): 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
sassiemyk:
Now that the Sambisa forest have been recaptured, where are the rest of the chibok girls? Cos it's very imperative that they be found.
Many a times the way you guys think baffles me. You thinking in your own world all the Chibok girls would be recaptured? No one would have died, no one would have been taken out of the country, no one on the cause of terrorists going on the run would have followed them, no one would have been used as bait by Boko Haram during military operations. God gave us brain, we need to start using it, especially as we approach New Year. Many of you guys don't even know the name meaning of terrorism, you think is armed robbery we are talking about. Even kidnappers sometimes don't give traces of their captors.
Pls it's not too late to use your brain, it would cost you nothing.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
mrvitalis:
Ok now that this id done.. Can we now convert this forest to a wheat, beans and rice farm... Cos that's the potential i can see here

Ok bye .
That's if govt will have sense like u
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
The Lord almighty will continually give you victory.
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by excanny: 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
did you know the direction to that location? IPods sef.

Learn to write proper English than spending your time calling people you don't know names . Silly Shithead.
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
madridguy:
pls don't try it. . . we all love you more than the Nigerian govt.
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by jamex93(m): 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
madridguy:

Bros we plenty o
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by madridguy(m): 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
Thanks for the care.

VajanahDischaj:
pls don't try it. . . we all love you more than the Nigerian govt.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by Ladipodeal: 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
All I see is somebody maize farm leveled with armoured tank in one of the pics
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by Smooyis(m): 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
We are so happy and excited this Christmas for the victory and capture of sambisa forest. long live our gallant soldiers. Great job. Rest in perfect peace to our fallen heroes.
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by oskaaay(m): 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
WELDONE. May God make it a permanent victory!

HAVE YOU HEARD?
Amazing! 3 Months Old Baby Eaten By Rat - Picture https://www.nairaland.com/3533702/amazing-3-months-old-baby
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
madridguy:
Amen o.But those my brothers from that other side dey vex now cos of NIGERIA'S victory.
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
madridguy:
na now wey sambisa don fall nahim u wan con join army abi? angry

Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by sassiemyk: 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
ihatesycophant:
Many a times the way you guys think baffles me. You thinking in your own world all the Chibok girls would be recaptured? No one would have died, no one would have been taken out of the country, no one on the cause of terrorists going on the run would have followed them, no one would have been used as bait by Boko Haram during military operations. God gave us brain, we need to start using it, especially as we approach New Year. Many of you guys don't even know the name meaning of terrorism, you think is armed robbery we are talking about. Even kidnappers sometimes don't give traces of their captors.
Pls it's not too late to use your brain, it would cost you nothing.

Why e come pain u like dis na? Dem for tell us say the other girls dem don die as u said instead of ur abuse na. Sorry shaa, in case the matter is personal to u.
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
excanny:
A social media kind of soldier , tweeting out the location of his troup?

very unprofessional!
undecided
excanny:
A social media kind of soldier , tweeting out the location of his troup?

very unprofessional!
am sure u wuld join d dozens that would curse him if he did nt add pics, i remember back dem wen they claim victory over boko haram all u guys would give as commendation is "photo proof"
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by zayyadoski(m): 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
wow...this guy is an ex commando, he graduated from command secondary school Kaduna in 2009
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
madridguy:
Thanks for the care.
YES! 1more Nigerian saved!!!9999999999999.9 % remaining B-)
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by APCmyheart(m): 8:42am On Dec 27, 2016
madridguy:

My dream of being one of them was shattered by my uncle, He refuse to help me cos his son son refuse to join the military, When ever i remember i feel so bad but God knows the best..
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by madridguy(m): 8:50am On Dec 27, 2016
God knows the best.

APCmyheart:

My dream of being one of them was shattered by my uncle, He refuse to help me cos his son son refuse to join the military, When ever i remember i feel so bad but God knows the best..

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by nengiscrib: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
Daniel058:
EVEN IF THEY ARE TO Be PAYING 1M , I no try am

grin

If you dey see the vision wey I dey see, hit like ....boxing day tinz.. grin

Hahaha hah this guy just funny... PEOPLE KEEP FORGETTING THAT IT'S THE NIGERIAN AIRFORCE(NAF) , NOT NIGERIAN ARMY; that's if u go buy the post. Lol
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by Daniel058(m): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
nengiscrib:

Hahaha hah this guy just funny... PEOPLE KEEP FORGETTING THAT IT'S THE NIGERIAN AIRFORCE(NAF) , NOT NIGERIAN ARMY; that's if u go buy the post. Lol
Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos / Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite / Video Of Peter Obi At The Appeal Court, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.