Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Dubious Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dubious Girlfriend (795 Views)

Igbo Man Uses Another Igbo Man As Collateral For His Dubious Business ! / My Chat With A Dubious Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubious Girlfriend by NuhuIbrahim(m): 7:39am On Dec 26, 2016
This is true life story. I met a girl a year ago we started as a friend later I made my intention known to her that I love her and I want her to be my wife, she agreed and we started. My concerns are this: She doesn't allowed me to touch her I mean ordinary touch, She pick my call at will, she read my messages at will, she doesn't relate with me as lovers and when I ask her why she behalf like that, she said the only time she will listen to me is when I get a better job, despite all this she still claim she loves me and she always get upset if see's me with another girl. I'm confused, do you think I should continue with her?, please I need your advice do you think she truly loves me? no insult please.
Re: Dubious Girlfriend by Monalisa185(f): 7:43am On Dec 26, 2016
lol...the title though

1 Like

Re: Dubious Girlfriend by Florblu(f): 8:00am On Dec 26, 2016
So you think she's cheating? I think she's only trying to brace you up.If you are not responsible and you are not making effort to be responsible then you don't deserve a girlfriend.
Re: Dubious Girlfriend by ifex370(m): 8:01am On Dec 26, 2016
baba.. stop fretting over a girl.. believe the Lord Jesus for a better job.. and you will get it.. problem solved
Re: Dubious Girlfriend by falconey(m): 8:02am On Dec 26, 2016
Florblu:
So you think she's cheating? I think she's only trying to brace you up.If you are not responsible and you are not making effort to be resppnsible then you don't deserve a girlfriend.

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Dubious Girlfriend by BTT(m): 8:03am On Dec 26, 2016
You are the 'side-chic' - and you know it.

1 Like

Re: Dubious Girlfriend by CplusJason: 8:05am On Dec 26, 2016
and when I ask her why she behalf like that

Bruh, why won't she behalf like that? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dubious Girlfriend by sweettease(f): 8:11am On Dec 26, 2016
Yes, she's madly in love with you undecided
Re: Dubious Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 26, 2016
Blindly in love smiley
Re: Dubious Girlfriend by DAVIYJONESS: 8:16am On Dec 26, 2016
Monalisa185:
lol...the title though
monalisa pussy is that you?
Re: Dubious Girlfriend by olac21(m): 8:41am On Dec 26, 2016
Get yourself a good job(what sort of job do you do though if i may ask),then find yourself a responsible woman!
Re: Dubious Girlfriend by Iceeydee: 8:51am On Dec 26, 2016
And I'm sure she's enjoying the little money you have while she's acting like a selfish bih.

Nigga better pull out before you hurt yourself. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dubious Girlfriend by firstking01(m): 9:01am On Dec 26, 2016
NuhuIbrahim:
This is true life story. I met a girl a year ago we started as a friend later I made my intention known to her that I love her and I want her to be my wife, she agreed and we started. My concerns are this: She doesn't allowed me to touch her I mean ordinary touch, She pick my call at will, she read my messages at will, she doesn't relate with me as lovers and when I ask her why she behalf like that, she said the only time she will listen to me is when I get a better job, despite all this she still claim she loves me. I'm confused, please I need your advice do you think she truly loves me? no insult please
Nope, she doesn't love you...she's a potential golddigger in sheep clothing...any girl that can't stick with you when the road is rough can never stay with you when things get better.

2 Likes

Re: Dubious Girlfriend by Florblu(f): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2016
firstking01:
Nope, she doesn't love you...she's a potential golddigger in sheep clothing...any girl that can't stick with you when the road is rough can never stay with you when things get better.
But what will happen when you don't make effort to make the rough and bent road smooth?
There are lotta men that crawls while their girlfriends run.

1 Like

Re: Dubious Girlfriend by firstking01(m): 10:20am On Dec 26, 2016
Florblu:

But what will happen when you don't make effort to make the rough and bent road smooth?
There are lotta men that crawls while their girlfriends run.
Then your agitation for gender equality comes to play hereundecided

(1) (Reply)

My Brother Think Am A Maga For Giving A Girl Recharge Card / Are Ladies That Don't Date Cheap?? / Valentine Special.........................treat A Loved One This Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.