Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS] (33481 Views)

Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) / 2face Idibia At Zion And Nino's School Cultural Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS] by fkdmods: 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
osemoses1234:
Dis man don dey mumu ooooo so 2face u no get sense ba

Dezzx:
tubaba that's irresponsible of you.

Because he smokes? Why una like to de think like this na? The funny thing is, this is coming from people who don't respect anything. Life, themselves, their surroundings. And they have the nerve to stand on a moral high ground. Smh.
Re: 2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS] by mccoy47(m): 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
Iceeydee:

And you're a shameless hater. undecided

Mumu! Everyone that stated a fact is now a hater ba?
Re: 2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS] by Rekyz(m): 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
mccoy47:
Shameless fool! angry
??
Re: 2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS] by Rekyz(m): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
mccoy47:

Can you please define the word 'fact'?
Re: 2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS] by legendedoh1913(m): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
really,,,,,,,, i do not expect this from u 2baba,u of all pples,no wonder u jst dey Bleep nijja gals anyhow.Ur head don koloooo.its foolishness not a legend behaviour.CHECK MY PROFILE,MAY BE I MIGHT BE THE ONLY GOOD AND SURVIVING LEGEND IN NIJJA. Teach ur fans good life not a life that will them to cancer of the lung or brain tumour.
Re: 2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS] by Iceeydee: 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
chomaloo:
nonsense.people whom are supposed to be role models and mentors got bad morals themselves and they born like say their tin no get condom size.wetin them go teach the youths.
Oga role model. Who you don inspire or help with your own life?

No matter who our role models are they are humans and still have flaws. It would be foolish of us to follow the exact thing our role models are doing. People who are wise know what and what they want from their role models.

You pick the positive aspect and drop the negative. No role model whatsoever is a Saint.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS] by thugmansion(m): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
[quote author=Muzanga post=52267115]A lot of people love him but the love done dey enter him head so him wan begin do

Chilax bruh, He didn't smoke with your mouth. Free your mind and make yourself happy. Don't be a kill joy.
Re: 2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS] by Iceeydee: 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
mccoy47:

gringringrin

And he called an insult a fact. I don't even have a word for you.

Just shift! grin
Re: 2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS] by Seriousboy: 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
Some people are forming self righteous. Did their own in the holes. One life one man.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS] by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
when he go get cancer you people will be telling us to tell him sweet words
Re: 2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS] by Victar(m): 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
By the way,what are we expected to learn.??

How to smoke ? undecided undecided
Re: 2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS] by Dezzx(m): 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
fkdmods:

Because he smokes? Why una like to de think like this na? The funny thing is, this is coming from people who don't respect anything. Life, themselves, their surroundings. And they have the nerve to stand on a moral high ground. Smh.
if he wants can smoke his lungs out it's his life, he should live it the way he deem fit. my only concern was from him uploading a video lesson on smoking, he is a role model to many kids out there. the way you are quick to attack with such venom and anger, one can conclude you are also a smoker and our statement has touched that part of you that is full of anger and resentment at anyone trying to advice you to live a healthy life style.

4 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS] by fkdmods: 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
Dezzx:
if he wants can smoke his lungs out it's his life, he should live it the way he deem fit. my only concern was from him uploading a video lesson on smoking, he is a role model to many kids out there. the way you are quick to attack with such venom and anger, one can conclude you are also a smoker and our statement has touched that part of you that is full of anger and resentment at anyone trying to advice you to live a healthy life style.

That is the problem in itself. You are equating smoking with bad character and or being unhealthy. That is just ludicrous. The most powerful man in the world, Barrack Obama, smokes cigarettes till today. I do a job where top physical fitness is paramount and i smoke. You think a healthy lifestyle is just about not smoking? Lol. Can you run 2 miles under 13 minutes? Can you knock out 80 push ups under 2 minutes? Can you do 70 sit ups under 2 minutes. That is the standard bro. Nigerians and the way they think.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS] by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
He without sin should cast the first stone...
Jesus said that.
Its funny how people are quick to throw jibes at others for showing off and being proud of how they catch their fun...
Hypocrites everywhere ,you're probably worse than him because you're saying he should have at least not made it public.So you do bad things indoors and be holy outside ,the Lord would expose y'all like them cucumber girls..
Face the fact and stop Judging ,most of y'all go to parties,have pre marital sex ,play video games,drink beer and talk n upload it online saying its fun ,but quick to criticize a successful person who smokes simply because you all were born in a society made to believe that says drinking is for older men and smoking is for bad children.,what happens if you were born in a gay society ,you'll see boys and girls together as what?
Think out of the ordinary before you hate people ,is our government not deluded?,they made alcohol and cigarette legal which kills people yearly,I'll leave you to do the little homework and check the stats of people who die from what we made legal is every year, and check marijuana kills nobody I mean 0,a strain has been found medicinal to cancer n glaucoma patients,america in some states have legalized it ....
Think well.....
You were only brought up to believe its very bad ,
Stop being hypocrites abeg ,
Man must flex

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS] by Revolva(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin PUFF PUFF PASSSS
Re: 2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS] by QuietHammer(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
fkdmods:

That is the problem in itself. You are equating smoking with bad character and or being unhealthy. That is just ludicrous. The most powerful man in the world, Barrack Obama, smokes cigarettes till today. I do a job where top physical fitness is paramount and i smoke. You think a healthy lifestyle is just about not smoking? Lol. Can you run 2 miles under 13 minutes? Can you knock out 80 push ups under 2 minutes? Can you do 70 sit ups under 2 minutes. That is the standard bro. Nigerians and the way they think.
Loo. Bro, are you a Navy SEAL?
Re: 2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS] by QuietHammer(m): 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
Revolva:
grin grin grin grin PUFF PUFF PASSSS
Smellymouth, pls where's the pic for this?
Re: 2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS] by fkdmods: 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
QuietHammer:

Loo. Bro, are you a Navy SEAL?

U.S Army. Ranger Battalion. cool
Re: 2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS] by BerryAnny(m): 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
Welldone 2Baba. And sum fools here wil b telling younger artistes 2 b lyk 2baba weneva dem misbehave i hope u cn c dat nobody holy pass nw.
Re: 2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS] by emmanuel2015: 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
fkdmods:

Nigga u re stoned
Re: 2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS] by fkdmods: 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
emmanuel2015:
Nigga u re stoned

Whatever that means.
Re: 2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS] by QuietHammer(m): 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
fkdmods:

Ah.

I'm a Nigerian interested in joining a US military band. Any hope?
Re: 2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS] by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
Muzanga:
A lot of love him but the love done dey enter him head so him wan begin do anyhow.

Those who love him are very much aware dt he is a heavy smoker.
Re: 2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS] by fkdmods: 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
QuietHammer:

Ah.

I'm a Nigerian interested in joining a US military band. Any hope?

Two ways. Be physically here in the U.S and a student who speaks either Yoruba, Igbo, or Hausa. Or, you are a Naturalized U.S citizen. No other way.
Re: 2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS] by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
passyhansome:
For Professionals please help me identify which substance has such cloudy smoke? Cigarette or Marijuana
Shisha

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS] by Jonnie2time: 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
Kush! By the Man who sabi. May your humility reach every soul sir. 1 Love
Re: 2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS] by jordinsparkles(f): 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
2baba don dey craze small small
Re: 2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS] by sesaan(m): 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
2baba, wizkid,MI, even Jay z, Wale, rick ross and including me.. all of us the smoke weed.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS] by ChukaLupin(m): 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
so if your kids smoke now, what will you tell them?
Re: 2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS] by Tosyn007(m): 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
If you want to criticize me come smoke small, cos you no holy pass my brother

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Giving Smoking Lessons This Christmas [PICS] by electrokcoi(m): 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
u no even sabi smoke sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Weird MC , Mr. Eazi And Maleek Berry In New Pictures / See How Fans Turned Out For Burna Boy #burnalive Concert (photos) / IK Ogbonna Shares Advice On Avoiding Marital Crisis After Wife Confirmed Split

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.