Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Debate : Is It Only In Ondo State That We Have An Eze Ndigbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Debate : Is It Only In Ondo State That We Have An Eze Ndigbo (555 Views)

Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It / Kidnap Gang In Niger State That Killed Over 19 Victims After Collecting Ransom / The Handshake Between Two Lawmakers In Imo State That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debate : Is It Only In Ondo State That We Have An Eze Ndigbo by asorocker: 10:59am On Dec 26, 2016
I am not someone who believes igbos investing or spreading to every nook and cranny of Nigeria i still prefer igbos in Lagos , Kano, jos and Kaduna and the East and other key African states.

But the mobility of igbos is what cannot be determined, igbos have spread to every nook and cranny of Nigeria and where ever they have found themselves , they have been able to organise and form a body that caters for the interest of the people in those locations.

There is Eze igbo in malaysia, indonesia, japan, New york , Germany, south Africa, Ghana, Ivory coast , cameroon.
If this is the case why is a foruth class traditional ruler in a fourth class state , in a fourth class locality loosing sleep over the non significant post of Ezendigbo where as first class royalties like the sultan of sokoto and Oni of ife dont seem to mind.

Please it is not that i support the position of the Eze Ndigbo because igbos are originally ruled by Ohaneze and not by Eze, Igbow enwe eze.
Re: Debate : Is It Only In Ondo State That We Have An Eze Ndigbo by samtee37(m): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2016
If you ask me... Na who.............. ..... ( epp me finish am abeg.
Re: Debate : Is It Only In Ondo State That We Have An Eze Ndigbo by math2001: 11:16am On Dec 26, 2016
Young man, eze igbo title is ban all over Nigeria.

You see,the traditional leaders are part of a government system. To now go into another area to create any system means you have 2.

2 Likes

Re: Debate : Is It Only In Ondo State That We Have An Eze Ndigbo by RockHard: 11:40am On Dec 26, 2016
Look, you guys should put your house in order rather than always trying to play the victim card. Even your Ohaneze has written Yoruba kings and advised them to BAN the Eze Ndigbo title (which they consider an aberration) outside Igboland. The worst part is that you all are always fighting each other over this useless title. Una no dey tire?? Na only una dey Nigeria?

Ohaneze bans installation of the Diaspora Eze Ndigbo:
http://www.authorityngr.com/2015/11/Ohaneze-bans-installation-of-the-Diaspora-Eze-Ndigbo/

Eze Ndigbo Title Threaten To Cause Trouble In Oyo:
https://www.naij.com/615168-trouble-three-igbos-battle-eze-ndigbo-title-oyo.html

2 Likes

Re: Debate : Is It Only In Ondo State That We Have An Eze Ndigbo by seunny4lif(m): 11:41am On Dec 26, 2016
Not again
Today is boxing day now

1 Like

Re: Debate : Is It Only In Ondo State That We Have An Eze Ndigbo by babyfaceafrica: 11:47am On Dec 26, 2016
Who title epp?

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Osinbajo Leads Obasanjo, Ukiwe, Others In Epic Ex-nigeria Leaders’ Choir / See Photos Of Senator Ben Bruce's Version Of Stomach Infrastructure / Abuja Runway Repairs To Take 6 Months, Not 6 Weeks—minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.