Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos (43168 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos / PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Men of Timbre, Calibre, Iroko, Mahogany, Obeche Plywood

Just to mention a few

God bless you guys wink
Bamboo wood nko

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos by Efikman(m): 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
Afoonjas won't like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos by naptu2: 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
Palatable residence? Are they going to eat it??

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
His mansion in Otuoke...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
yarimo:
Mtcheeew GEJ claiming elder Statesman and celebrity up and down since 1504BC, Smh the house no fine self. undecided
Bad belle afonja
Leave am for him oo
E no complain
Go check ur papa huz

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
stexsy:
Please hide this from AFONJAS.......

Safe a soul

it's save not safe...mtcheeew
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos by claremont(m): 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
informant001:
Former Anambra state governor, Mr Peter Obi paid homage to his friend and former president; Goodluck Jonathan at his palatable PALATIAL residence in Otuoke, Bayelsa state. See pictures below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/goodluck-jonathan-hosts-peter-obi-at.html
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos by lielbree: 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
Two great leaders

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
Simple man Gej..

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos by wickyyolo: 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
yarimo:
Mtcheeew GEJ claiming elder Statesman and celebrity up and down since 1504BC, Smh the house no fine self. undecided

Hater..We love our southern president like that. Religious bigot.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos by psalmsjob: 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
Freedom2016:
Patiently waiting for Afonjas to enter and hate as expected. As soon as you type one negative or evil thing, wait 5 seconds and see what will happen to you...you will enter one chance today for your hate.
And you think what you just wrote is love and positive or good thing, how agonizing can 5 seconds be while you wait to enter into your one chance that the love of corruption has kept you in all these years.

You will have to wait for 7 years more to have a chance to try and vote your corrupt brothers with cluelessness into office again and for your information no chance for cluelessness again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos by ajebuter(f): 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:
Dr Ebele merry Christmas
After Christmas and new year
I will continue to show my displeasure on how you rule
Nigeria
God Bless Gej
God bless Muhammadu Buhari
God bless Federal republic of Nigeria
Seriki..l can't believe I am dashing you a 'like' for the first time..
Anyway..shey daadaa ni?
A Ku holiday..

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos by seguno2: 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
Noblecx:
Fine people with brains that works.

.....unlike the current tenant of Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos by NaijaBlend: 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
yarimo:

Yes, DINO MELAYE'S house is finer. The more you steal, the finer your house is!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
Lah84:
Bad meets evil

Give me that child on your dp for marriage. undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
Even Afonja's like me have given up on buhari. He is just a pretender.
Cant wait for 2019.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos by elopee3000(m): 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
momentarylapse:

grin

Even on boxing day see as this ipob tout is crying!

Una pain no dey ever end?
i be ipod ooh can u meet me at alaba international market i got a gift for u pls come alone so u can take it biko
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos by brownhawk: 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
informant001:
Former Anambra state governor, Mr Peter Obi paid homage to his friend and former president; Goodluck Jonathan at his palatable residence in Otuoke, Bayelsa state. See pictures below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/goodluck-jonathan-hosts-peter-obi-at.html
jonathan.imcompetent of the incompetent. I wonder when he will be locked up. oya igbo fools take over
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos by googlepikins: 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
yarimo:
atleast it's not like your fathers roof.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos by almarthins(m): 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
Freedom2016:
Patiently waiting for Afonjas to enter and hate as expected. As soon as you type one negative or evil thing, wait 5 seconds and see what will happen to you...you will enter one chance today for your hate.

Hell will break lose abi? Come here! Dem no sabi you. If u like die for dem. Dem group u as unknown. Gej or no Gej the reality today wouldn't have bn any different. Is like ur red garri now contain intoxicants. Perhaps u took too much yestrday.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos by almarthins(m): 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
12inches1:
Even Afonja's like me have given up on buhari. He is just a pretender.
Cant wait for 2019.

Afonja like you! Smbody dey call afonja u dey happy. Abeg wetin b the meaning of afonja?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos by momentarylapse: 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
elopee3000:
i be ipod ooh can u meet me at alaba international market i got a gift for u pls come alone so u can take it biko

grin

Come on sharrap! Tout!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos by sarrki(m): 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
ajebuter:

Seriki..l can't believe I am dashing you a 'like' for the first time..

Anyway..shey daadaa ni?

A Ku holiday..

Cool sis MI
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos by phenase(m): 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
Freedom2016:

What Is The Meaning Of Afonja?

Why are they referred to such name?

That stupid warrior called Afonja teamed up with the fulanis and back stabbed their fellow yorubas and fought, the fulanis having an ulterior motive conquered Afonja and ilorin. that's why yorubas in ilorin, kwara state are in Fulani occupation and are called north

Afonjas (as a metaphor) are generally known as back stabbers and two faced set of people.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
yarimo:

afonja spotted

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos by misteryman: 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
phenase:

What Is The Meaning Of Afonja?

Why are they referred to such name?

That stupid warrior called Afonja teamed up with the fulanis and back stabbed their fellow yorubas and fought, the fulanis having an ulterior motive conquered Afonja and ilorin. that's why yorubas in ilorin, kwara state are in Fulani occupation and are called north

Afonjas (as a metaphor) are generally known as back stabbers and two faced set of people.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos by yarimo(m): 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
Jozibrainz99:

afonja spotted
where?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos by yarimo(m): 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
googlepikins:
atleast it's not like your fathers roof.
kikikiki is that your mother in the second picture? grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos by yarimo(m): 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
NaijaBlend:

Yes, DINO MELAYE'S house is finer. The more you steal, the finer your house is!
story for the GODS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughter, Yusra / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno / Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.