Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 (36181 Views)

How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit / 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today / 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by Zico5(m): 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
Good
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
sixcobillz:
op am making arrangement to start the amazon affiliate program (amazon associate),I would really like to know how to Target US or UK buyers and not Nigerians, how do I go about this.

it depends of the form of traffic you want to use. most paid traffic sources have geo targetting function and you can use it to target u.s. for free traffic capitalize on content sharing sites that have high percentage of u.s users. if you have a blog or site you can always discuss about trending topics in the u.s. google trends can help you to know them. if you will need my A-z proven guide on affiliate marketing kindly refer to www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html i wish you success.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by akolat(m): 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
Rick9:
Can someone be kind enough to elucidate on which profitable online business to invest in.
#urgent pls
send a p.m, I have got one you might be interested in
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by pxjosh(m): 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
importexpert:

i prefer digital products. guides and software. the developed countries are buying them like craze and the commission rate is high compared to physical products. sometimes up to 75 or 100% while physical products are still struggling with 5%.
Thank you bro
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
Rick9:

Thanks for the reply , but what exactly is affiliate marketing and how does it work

For a newbie that do not have an idea of what affiliate marketing is all about, see simple example below.

X owns a product, you sell the product to y and x pays you a commission based on the number of sales you help him made.

that is basically what affiliate marketing is all about. you can get my detailed guide on affiliate marketing at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
Zico5:
Good

thanks.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
pxjosh:
Thank you bro

you are most welcomed brother. feel free to keep in touch if you have more questions.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by bonitical: 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
importexpert,i'll definitely purchase ur e-book ...
bt i want to ask how much capital is required to start up dis affiliate program..
thanks
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by sixcobillz(m): 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
importexpert:

it depends of the form of traffic you want to use. most paid traffic sources have geo targetting function and you can use it to target u.s. for free traffic capitalize on content sharing sites that have high percentage of u.s users. if you have a blog or site you can always discuss about trending topics in the u.s. google trends can help you to know them. if you will need my A-z proven guide on affiliate marketing kindly refer to www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html i wish you success.
thank you op,please I have another question, which is better between Amazon and click bank base on higher commission, popularity and higher sales.please your reply is appreciated, thank you.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by chuksmad(m): 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
valx2:
I am earning a good income as a freelancer, but I have a plan to join affiliate marketing by 2017, can you be my mentor? I am willing to pay for the training. WhatsApp 08060506610
what kind of job do u do on freelancing?
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by drehdinho(m): 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
If truly you have mastered the affiliate marketing and have a working system, I am very sure you would not be sharing it for a peanut as low as 2k or thereabouts. I can made bold to say it to your face that you're only deceiving these people, you are after their money. Guys, affiliate marketing needs huge investment, so if you have no reliable source of income and an easy to reach mentor to put you through when you have difficulties, mehn, you might blame yourself at the end of the day. And even if you are after the free traffic method, I bet you most methods in this category are already saturated. I'm very sure this e-book his selling will be filled with the basics knowledge of affiliate marketing which will add no value to you.
I even advise if anyone wants to learn affiliate marketing head on to YouTube, it's a free video platform, get tons of videos downloaded and slowly learn and take action, you will start seeing results. Don't fall for false claims like the one presented here. He's after your money.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by JoshMedia: 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mine Is Matrix And Am Making My Money In It. I Would Have Posted Links But Due To Nairaland Rules, I Will Not. Notwithstanding Anyone Can Still Contact Me.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
bonitical:
importexpert,i'll definitely purchase ur e-book ...
bt i want to ask how much capital is required to start up dis affiliate program..
thanks

it depends on how you want to start. if you are starting with free traffic you will need about 2 dollar for a domain. for paid traffic you will need like 100usd. i wish you success.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
drehdinho:
If truly you have mastered the affiliate marketing and have a working system, I am very sure you would not be sharing it for a peanut as low as 2k or thereabouts. I can made bold to say it to your face that you're only deceiving these people, you are after their money. Guys, affiliate marketing needs huge investment, so if you have no reliable source of income and an easy to reach mentor to put you through when you have difficulties, mehn, you might blame yourself at the end of the day. And even if you are after the free traffic method, I bet you most methods in this category are already saturated. I'm very sure this e-book his selling will be filled with the basics knowledge of affiliate marketing which will add no value to you.
I even advise if anyone wants to learn affiliate marketing head on to YouTube, it's a free video platform, get tons of videos downloaded and slowly learn and take action, you will start seeing results. Don't fall for false claims like the one presented here. He's after your money.
see as you dey spoil a fellow brother hustle angry

You must be one of them
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
sixcobillz:
thank you op,please I have another question, which is better between Amazon and click bank base on higher commission, popularity and higher sales.please your reply is appreciated, thank you.

it is a matter of choices. i personally prefer digital products because commission on physical products are low and the high priced ones are difficult to sell. i personally go for clickbank.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
importexpert:
feel free to ask your affiliate marketing related question.
honestly, i know nothing about it, can you please explain it to me...
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by sixcobillz(m): 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
importexpert:

it depends on how you want to start. if you are starting with free traffic you will need about 2 dollar for a domain. for paid traffic you will need like 100usd. i wish you success.
please op answer my other question, I really appreciate your help so far
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
Abajosax007:
honestly, i know nothing about it, can you please explain it to me...

For a newbie that do not have an idea of what affiliate marketing is all about, see simple example below.

X owns a product, you sell the product to y and x pays you a commission based on the number of sales you help him made.

that is basically what affiliate marketing is all about. you can get my detailed guide on affiliate marketing at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by Analysiscorner: 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
How do you know that the business you are promoting is not a scam? How does Y know that X's business is not a scam?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by valx2: 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
chuksmad:

what kind of job do u do on freelancing?
Copywriting.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
importexpert:

thanks boss... I just checked the link now, i'll take my time to read it well and i'll get back to you on any other question...
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
Analysiscorner:
How do you know that the business you are promoting is not a scam? How does Y know that X's business is not a scam?

this is one of the most basic things i teach you how to do in the affiliate jagaban. i also show you how to fish out crappy materials so that you will not promote them and tarnish your reputation. i wish you success
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
sixcobillz:
please op answer my other question, I really appreciate your help so far

question answered. your success is my pride
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
Abajosax007:
thanks boss... I just checked the link now, i'll take my time to read it well and i'll get back to you on any other question...

take your time to read through. it has an xmas offer that will be expiring soon. do not miss out.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
importexpert:

kindly refer to www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html the complete details is their. your success is my pride
... A very kind Angel, that's what you are. Do you chat Whatsapp? How can I reach you more directly?
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
KyleBrry:
... A very kind Angel, that's what you are. Do you chat Whatsapp? How can I reach you more directly?

you can flash me or reach me via the mail on my website. your success is my pride
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
your affiliate marketing related questions are highly welcome.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by afrokid(m): 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
importexpert:
feel free to ask your affiliate marketing related questions.

Can I combine affiliate marketing with my freelancing smoothly?
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 7:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
afrokid:

Can I combine affiliate marketing with my freelancing smoothly?

yes you can. affiliate marketing is not as time consuming as freelancing. all you will have to do is to schedule time for each of them.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
feel free to ask all your affiliate marketing related questions.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by ph3gnom: 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
Like average of how many hours per day does one need to work online? Time is precious you know
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by lahp(m): 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
how can i join clickbank @op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MUST READ : Why Gtbank Latest 737 Simple Mobile Banking Is A Beautiful Nonsense / Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe / Kuda Bank Is A Fraud!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.