Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 (36178 Views)

How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit / 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today / 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by slap1(m): 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
importexpert:

i prefer digital products. guides and software. the developed countries are buying them like craze and the commission rate is high compared to physical products. sometimes up to 75 or 100% while physical products are still struggling with 5%.

What's an example of digital product? Just asking.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by benny4wax(m): 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
I really liked your post, it's really educational and too good to ignore. I am a blogger, I created my first blog in the year 2010 under the blogger blog platform (Note: it's running Adsense till date) Thus, I didn't follow it up with all seriousness, I know with a fact that blogging is very profitable and lucrative. But that's by the way.

I am a university graduate waiting to be called up for service in January next year by God's grace. I have a business idea I have been nursing since my second year in the University. It has a lot to do with provision of services that has to do with academic works and books in particular. I have this business idea properly documented and scripted to encourage time to time improvement and to discourage forgetfulness. At the end, I know it will be worth all the wait and strategic planning.

The major problem is finance as it requires a website that fits the requirement of what I have in stock for years. I think I will be needing a partner that would be as passionate about this dream as I am. My only fear is, I have watched a lot of Nollyword and Hollywood movies where partners end up killing themselves because of a business both of them built. This honestly sends shivers down my spine.

NOTE: The driving force here isn't profit alone, if it was I could have dived head first in the beginning but it's much more than that.

My question are:
How much will a standard website cost me?
Do you agree with my brother who also thinks all business requires partnership to succeed?
How lucrative is the educational niche? (Just curious)
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by johnok(m): 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nothing but pack and packs of books to be read? TELL US IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING NEW.
Have clickbank and commission Junction started registering Nigerians?
Paypal does not allow Nigerian!!!!
How do you advertise? Definitely not google adword where you have to pay in Dollars per click?

THESE ARE REASONS WHILE NIGERIANS ARE NOT MANY ON ONLINE INCOME NOT LACK OF KNOWLEDGE SIR.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
ph3gnom:
Like average of how many hours per day does one need to work online? Time is precious you know

using free traffic you will require like 2 hours daily. using paid traffic if you spend like 2hours for 3days to set up your campaign and optimize them, it can run hands free for the rest of the month. your success is my pride
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by CaptPlanet(m): 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
Anyone interested in doing a genuine online biz should try MPA. It has been paying since 2015. I'm not going to lead anyone on and say u'll make 10m in 2 weeks, u'll need to put in some work which is about 10 minutes everyday and u have to start with at least 50k to break even faster.

I've been on it since august 2016 and I can tell u that i've made over $150 in profit alone.

Online biz is the new cool.

Modified.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by sixcobillz(m): 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
importexpert:

it is a matter of choices. i personally prefer digital products because commission on physical products are low and the high priced ones are difficult to sell. i personally go for clickbank.
please I wanna buy your eBook but I don't have cash yet,I was hoping u would extend the promo you made for today,please
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by oonix(f): 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
importexpert:
feel free to ask your affiliate marketing related questions.
How much does one really need to start d bizness.How soon will I start to turn in profit once I start?
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
lahp:
how can i join clickbank @op

clickbank officially do not accept Nigerians. you can use a vpn service and register a U.k clickbank account. if you will need my detailed guide on clickbank kindly refer to www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html your success is truly my pride
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by CzarChris(m): 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
importexpert:

if you go to google you will be deceived. remember that diamonds are not being found on the surface of the ground. for over half a decade i have been digging different forms of online businesses. affiliate marketing is the way forward. i can work with you kindly refer to www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html lets get started. your success is truly my pride.
Great, looking forward to working with you.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
slap1:

What's an example of digital product? Just asking.

software, ebooks, video and audio tutorials etc.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by coco77771: 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
Please @captplanet tell me more about the MPA online business.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
Op as u don talk like this, abeq come tell us some online businesses wan can do or rather, ebooks we fit get read
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by afrokid(m): 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
importexpert:

yes you can. affiliate marketing is not as time consuming as freelancing. all you will have to do is to schedule time for each of them.

Alright, thanks. I'm keeping tabs on your lectures.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
benny4wax:
I really liked your post, it's really educational and too good to ignore. I am a blogger, I created my first blog in the year 2010 under the blogger blog platform (Note: it's running Adsense till date) Thus, I didn't follow it up with all seriousness, I know with a fact that blogging is very profitable and lucrative. But that's by the way.

I am a university graduate waiting to be called up for service in January next year by God's grace. I have a business idea I have been nursing since my second year in the University. It has a lot to do with provision of services that has to do with academic works and books in particular. I have this business idea properly documented and scripted to encourage time to time improvement and to discourage forgetfulness. At the end, I know it will be worth all the wait and strategic planning.

The major problem is finance as it requires a website that fits the requirement of what I have in stock for years. I think I will be needing a partner that would be as passionate about this dream as I am. My only fear is, I have watched a lot of Nollyword and Hollywood movies where partners end up killing themselves because of a business both of them built. This honestly sends shivers down my spine.

NOTE: The driving force here isn't profit alone, if it was I could have dived head first in the beginning but it's much more than that.

My question are:
How much will a standard website cost me?
Do you agree with my brother who also thinks all business requires partnership to succeed?
How lucrative is the educational niche? (Just curious)

thanks for the complement brother. websites actually varies. it all depends on what you want to use it for. but from the little description you have given, budget like 15k and above.

businesses requires partnership it is a very important ingredient to success in business but it is surely not a necessity. even without partners you can succeed.

all niches are profitable if you will put in the effort it requires. educational niche is a very profitable niche. i wish you success. keep in touch if their is anything.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by masqot(m): 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
importexpert:
There have never been better times for a Nigerian to start an online business like now, especially when the online business is the type that will pay in foreign currency. Online business like affiliate marketing is one of the most profitable online businesses in the world that is capable of earning millions of Naira within the shortest period of time. Yet, Nigerians are not trooping into it.

From my personal research, the major reason why most Nigerians are not trooping into affiliate marketing is because Nigerians are still in a tender stage of fully understanding online business. At this tender stage, people who want to make money online focus on programs that are built on shaky foundations. Such programs include hyip, ponzy schemes, online surveys etc. although this programs provide an elusive earnings potential that can lure newbies into joining them but my task to this newbies is that they should go and check what the big internet guns that are reputable for making millions online what exactly are they doing. I mean the likes of John chow, ewen chia, anik, paschal okafor, Nnamani etc. they are all reputable affiliate marketers and not survey, hyip, ponzy schemes users etc.

For a newbie that do not have an idea of what affiliate marketing is all about, see simple example below.

X owns a product, you sell the product to y and x pays you a commission based on the number of sales you help him made.

Below are the reasons Why You Should Start A Profitable Online Business In 2017

1. More freedom

starting an online business gives you more freedom. It will give you more free time to spend with your Family and Friends. This is what most busy people crave for. If you are one of them, then consider very seriously about starting your own online business. Keep in mind that it will be beneficial to automate your business to the best you can so even if you are not spending time online, it will keep making you money.

2. Work your own hours

When you start your own online business, you create your own working hours. Some people like to work late at night (including myself) and others prefer to work early in the morning. You have the freedom to choose the hours that in your opinion make you feel more comfortable and the same time more productive. Remember you are the boss .

3. No overhead expenses

With an online business you do not have to worry about any operational expenses like leasing a building, paying utilities, paying employees, etc. To run an online business you only need a computer, a good connection to the internet, a willing to learn mindset and tangible sources to learn from. Things are changing fast now that so many online businesses can be carried out using our mobile phones.

4. Easy to start

You don't have to be a genius to start your own online business and you don't need any well guarded secrets to make easy money online. It's all about know-how. You can get a good eBook or a good program at next to no cost that can teach you about online business and how to apply the different strategies to promote your website and have a successful online business. You can start making money on the internet as soon as you are willing to put some effort on your part.

5. The whole world is your market

You will be able to make real money online because you can do business anywhere in the world and it doesn't matter where you live. You can live in Ajegunle and do legitimate business with people in U.k or with people in Canada. It makes no difference. With an online business the opportunities are endless because the internet is a global Village.

6. Affordable

Unlike a regular offline business like a Provision store, a restaurant, Transportation business, health or any type of these businesses, starting an online business requires very little start up capital. As a matter of fact, you can start with less than N5000 or nothing. This amount is to cover the basic needs like the domain name, web hosting, autoresponder, etc this is when necessary. Some of the most successful online marketers today started their online business on a shoestring.

7. A 24 hours business

Your business will be running 24 hours a day 7 days a week with nobody complaining about it. You see, after you automate your online business the best you can and that should be one of your main goals, then you don't need to spend more than a few hours on your computer but the internet will be working for you and making you profits 24 / 7. Nothing beats making money on the internet 24 hours a day working just a few hours a week.

Conclussion: Procrastinating if you should start your Online business? Remember the words of Napoleon hills In His Think And Grow Rich, he said "the best time to start is now either you are ready or not because if you are waiting for the right time you will end up never starting.

Join Other Nairalanders To Explore Affiliate Marketing Opportunities at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
bro, reply my message on WhatsApp or how do I connect you?
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by sixcobillz(m): 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
importexpert:

thanks for the complement brother. websites actually varies. it all depends on what you want to use it for. but from the little description you have given, budget like 15k and above.

businesses requires partnership it is a very important ingredient to success in business but it is surely not a necessity. even without partners you can succeed.

all niches are profitable if you will put in the effort it requires. educational niche is a very profitable niche. i wish you success. keep in touch if their is anything.
please op extend the promo on your ebook
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
sixcobillz:
please I wanna buy your eBook but I don't have cash yet,I was hoping u would extend the promo you made for today,please

the promo will last till Wednesday. your success is my pride.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by BCharles: 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
importexpert:
feel free to ask your affiliate marketing related question.

Do list out the basic requirements required 2start this.....

And you sound as though one [newbies] would start seeing impact withing 4weeks
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by Carmal90(m): 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
importexpert:

do you want to travel with him?

Did u remember me
During import season??
Remember ur promise??
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
oonix:
How much does one really need to start d bizness.How soon will I start to turn in profit once I start?

it depends on how you want to start. if you are starting with free traffic you will need about 2 dollar for a domain. for paid traffic you will need like 100usd. i wish you success. for paid traffic once it is fully setup the traffic will start coming in within 48hours, with free traffic it can take up to 2weeks. your success is my pride.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by FreshPresh92: 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
@op, please if one wants to venture into this affiliate marketing, apart from the money I'll spend on your ebook, like how much must I have if I wanna start up everything with the free traffic and start making money? Pls reply...
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by BCharles: 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
CaptPlanet:
Anyone interested in doing a genuine online biz should try MPA. It has been paying since 2015. I'm not going to lead anyone on and say u'll make 10m in 2 weeks, u'll need to put in some work which is about 10 minutes everyday and u have to start with at least 50k to break even faster.

I've been on it since august 2015 and I can tell u that i've made over $150 in profit alone.

Online biz is the new cool.

You mean you've made $150 as PROFIT Since 2015 till date and 2016 has just 5days left

Even with my 50k Capital

Sorry NOT INTERESTED!

Too POOR......

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
bestspoke:
cool but when we are discussing the topic of online business we should not mix things up...Cos some folks Doing the 3 emms and other mlms are only gambling online and that won't last for Life.That is not online business.

If you are a very successful online businessman , you'll care less about the get rich quick and ponzi schemes people preach about now a days.

Ok a little enlightenment.

Any form of viable online business usually require huge capital...yes and you are sure to continue making your profit for life if you set your self up well.

You could do / establish lots of stuffs online...But the quickest means which can guarantee you of being a millionaire in 2months is freelancing and that is if you already have the skills.The rests like blogging often require spending money on traffic etc....e-commerce if you have products..create a killer android app and get paid for in0app purchases...There are lots of income streams online

In short...MMM,MLMS,ENTWORKING etc are not online businesses

Who asks u to preach? Is this op's alternate moniker? I see. If you are making enough money from affiliate marketing, why trying to let these people pay 3k for your eBook? I know your type. Mods might have even been paid before moving this to FP. Pathetic!
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
CzarChris:
Great, looking forward to working with you.

thanks, its my pleasure. if you work on the guide you will surely thank God for this day.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by wink2015(m): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
importexpert:
There have never been better times for a Nigerian to start an online business like now, especially when the online business is the type that will pay in foreign currency. Online business like affiliate marketing is one of the most profitable online businesses in the world that is capable of earning millions of Naira within the shortest period of time. Yet, Nigerians are not trooping into it.

From my personal research, the major reason why most Nigerians are not trooping into affiliate marketing is because Nigerians are still in a tender stage of fully understanding online business. At this tender stage, people who want to make money online focus on programs that are built on shaky foundations. Such programs include hyip, ponzy schemes, online surveys etc. although this programs provide an elusive earnings potential that can lure newbies into joining them but my task to this newbies is that they should go and check what the big internet guns that are reputable for making millions online what exactly are they doing. I mean the likes of John chow, ewen chia, anik, paschal okafor, Nnamani etc. they are all reputable affiliate marketers and not survey, hyip, ponzy schemes users etc.

For a newbie that do not have an idea of what affiliate marketing is all about, see simple example below.

X owns a product, you sell the product to y and x pays you a commission based on the number of sales you help him made.

Below are the reasons Why You Should Start A Profitable Online Business In 2017

1. More freedom

starting an online business gives you more freedom. It will give you more free time to spend with your Family and Friends. This is what most busy people crave for. If you are one of them, then consider very seriously about starting your own online business. Keep in mind that it will be beneficial to automate your business to the best you can so even if you are not spending time online, it will keep making you money.

2. Work your own hours

When you start your own online business, you create your own working hours. Some people like to work late at night (including myself) and others prefer to work early in the morning. You have the freedom to choose the hours that in your opinion make you feel more comfortable and the same time more productive. Remember you are the boss .

3. No overhead expenses

With an online business you do not have to worry about any operational expenses like leasing a building, paying utilities, paying employees, etc. To run an online business you only need a computer, a good connection to the internet, a willing to learn mindset and tangible sources to learn from. Things are changing fast now that so many online businesses can be carried out using our mobile phones.

4. Easy to start

You don't have to be a genius to start your own online business and you don't need any well guarded secrets to make easy money online. It's all about know-how. You can get a good eBook or a good program at next to no cost that can teach you about online business and how to apply the different strategies to promote your website and have a successful online business. You can start making money on the internet as soon as you are willing to put some effort on your part.

5. The whole world is your market

You will be able to make real money online because you can do business anywhere in the world and it doesn't matter where you live. You can live in Ajegunle and do legitimate business with people in U.k or with people in Canada. It makes no difference. With an online business the opportunities are endless because the internet is a global Village.

6. Affordable

Unlike a regular offline business like a Provision store, a restaurant, Transportation business, health or any type of these businesses, starting an online business requires very little start up capital. As a matter of fact, you can start with less than N5000 or nothing. This amount is to cover the basic needs like the domain name, web hosting, autoresponder, etc this is when necessary. Some of the most successful online marketers today started their online business on a shoestring.

7. A 24 hours business

Your business will be running 24 hours a day 7 days a week with nobody complaining about it. You see, after you automate your online business the best you can and that should be one of your main goals, then you don't need to spend more than a few hours on your computer but the internet will be working for you and making you profits 24 / 7. Nothing beats making money on the internet 24 hours a day working just a few hours a week.

Conclussion: Procrastinating if you should start your Online business? Remember the words of Napoleon hills In His Think And Grow Rich, he said "the best time to start is now either you are ready or not because if you are waiting for the right time you will end up never starting.

Join Other Nairalanders To Explore Affiliate Marketing Opportunities at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html

My question is that CPA NETWORK DO NOT ACCEPT Nigerian membership thereby denying Nigerian the opportunity of making money online. Secondly paypal do not accept Nigeria for receiving payment from online companies. This are the problem with online business.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
Emeskhalifa:
Op as u don talk like this, abeq come tell us some online businesses wan can do or rather, ebooks we fit get read

affiliate marketing is the way forward. the affiliate Jagaban ebook can put you at the top of the game within the shortest period of time. you can get the guide at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html your success is my pride
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
afrokid:

Alright, thanks. I'm keeping tabs on your lectures.

ok keep in touch. your success is truly my pride

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by KingOfThePay(m): 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
wink2015:

My question is that CPA NETWORK DO NOT ACCEPT Nigerian membership thereby denying Nigerian the opportunity of making money online. Secondly paypal do not accept Nigeria for receiving payment from online companies. This are the problem with online business.

Which plenat are you?
Who told you CPA networks don't accept Nigerians?!

Generally CPA networks have a strict process for accepting applicants/affiliates, if you had tried and failed doesn't mean you were rejected cause you a Nigerian. It happens to many other people from different parts of the world. All you need is guidance and detailed info for singing up and getting accepted
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
masqot:

bro, reply my message on WhatsApp or how do I connect you?

feel free to call or flash me. your success is pride
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
BCharles:

Do list out the basic requirements required 2start this.....

And you sound as though one [newbies] would start seeing impact withing 4weeks

you need a domain 0.99cent. a trial vpn, a uk address and traffic sources. all this are extensively discussed in the guide. with paid traffic within 48hours you will start seeing results.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MUST READ : Why Gtbank Latest 737 Simple Mobile Banking Is A Beautiful Nonsense / Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! / Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.