Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Delta (and Rivers) Igbos - Culture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Delta (and Rivers) Igbos (58691 Views)

If Nigeria Divide Today, Does Delta And Edo State Has A Place With Yoruba/igbo / Is Oba Of Benin The Paramount Traditional Ruler Of Niger Delta and Igbos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta (and Rivers) Igbos by Favor99(m): 11:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
Afam4eva:
Pls guys, i'm not in support of cyber bullying. If Cire80 says he's not favour99 or vice versa then let's let it go. We mustn't always agree on every issue without being called out for not being what one claims to be. Let's all agree to disagree on certain issues.
Thanks man.
Re: Delta (and Rivers) Igbos by pazienza(m): 8:08am On Mar 08, 2017
Afam4eva:
Pls guys, i'm not in support of cyber bullying. If Cire80 says he's not favour99 or vice versa then let's let it go. We mustn't always agree on every issue without being called out for not being what one claims to be. Let's all agree to disagree on certain issues.

But you are in support of cyber impersonation?

You mean it's Ok for an Edo man like Cire80/Favor to be roaming around NL with his Igbophobia and bad for genuine Igbo sons to point him out as an impostor he is, expose and disgrace him?

Afam. I know you are always wanting to sound neutral and understanding, but sometimes, extreme measures are needed for extreme offenses.

An Edo man masquerading as an Anioma man to cause division between SE and Anioma is a dredge and deserve to be treated as such.

So, I'd advise you stay out of this.

6 Likes

Re: Delta (and Rivers) Igbos by pazienza(m): 8:08am On Mar 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Delta (and Rivers) Igbos by Cire80: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2017
pazienza:

You mean it's Ok for an Edo man like Cire80/Favor to be roaming around NL with his Igbophobia but bad for genuine Igbo sons to point him out as an impostor he is, expose and disgrace him?

Afam. I know you are always wanting to sound neutral and understanding, but sometimes, extreme measures are needed for extreme offenses.

An Edo man masquerading as an Anioma man to cause division between SE and Anioma is a dredge and deserve to be treated as such.

No one is bullying anyone here.
This one has officially gone nuts.
Re: Delta (and Rivers) Igbos by laudate: 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
Cire80:
This one has officially gone nuts.

Hehehehe! cheesy You should know their modus operandi by now cool. When they find it difficult to refute your facts, they turn around to malign your person or attack your identity, as if they were the ones in the labour room on the day you were born! Their other brethren try to forcefully foist another ethnic identity on you, using outright lies and propaganda in a bid to discredit you, and get other readers confused.

We know all their tricks. wink Just siddon dey look....
Re: Delta (and Rivers) Igbos by OMANBALA1: 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
laudate:

Hehehehe! cheesy You should know their modus operandi by now cool. When they find it difficult to refute your facts, they turn around to malign your person or attack your identity, as if they were the ones in the labour room on the day you were born! Their other brethren try to forcefully foist another ethnic identity on you, using outright lies and propaganda in a bid to discredit you, and get other readers confused.

We know all their tricks. wink Just siddon dey look....

Nobody I'd finding it hard to refute any facts, rather its you guys who are scared to hear the truth.

1 Like

Re: Delta (and Rivers) Igbos by bigfrancis21: 2:11am On Mar 09, 2017
Cire80 = Favor99

Round 2 start! grin

1 Like

Re: Delta (and Rivers) Igbos by cheruv: 2:22am On Mar 09, 2017
At times Igbos who try to sound correct end up messing up the whole situation.I support cyber bullying on anyone disparaging Igbos online...the last thing I'd try to do is sound "correct" when my ethnicity is being smeared with mud online
Re: Delta (and Rivers) Igbos by cheruv: 2:24am On Mar 09, 2017
OMANBALA1:

Nobody I'd finding it hard to refute any facts, rather its you guys who are scared to hear the truth.
The guy you quoted is an intellectual hypocrite of the lowest kind....you should've ignored him
Re: Delta (and Rivers) Igbos by Cire80: 4:24am On Mar 09, 2017
bigfrancis21:
Cire80 = Favor99

Round 2 start! grin
does it give you some forms of pleasure being a nuisance? Ain't you ashamed of being a clown?

1 Like

Re: Delta (and Rivers) Igbos by bigfrancis21: 5:36am On Mar 09, 2017
Cire80:
does it give you some forms of pleasure being a nuisance? Ain't you ashamed of being a clown?

Lol. Ain't you enjoying the show enough already?

Obokhian o!
Re: Delta (and Rivers) Igbos by pazienza(m): 10:49am On Mar 09, 2017
Well well, look what we have here. The slimy Afonja impostor who goes about denying his Afonja heritage, holding unto nebulous ethnicity, deceiving nobody else but himself, is going out of his way to defend another impostor.

Lol! Like the hell, what's New under the sun. Didn't birds of same feather flock together most times?

Haha!

3 Likes

Re: Delta (and Rivers) Igbos by laudate: 11:54am On Mar 09, 2017
Cire80:

Epic! cheesy
Re: Delta (and Rivers) Igbos by Afam4eva(m): 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
pazienza:

You mean it's Ok for an Edo man like Cire80/Favor to be roaming around NL with his Igbophobia and bad for genuine Igbo sons to point him out as an impostor he is, expose and disgrace him?

I'm not in support of cyber impersonation but there's really little or nothing we can do about especially if we have no concrete proof. It's not ok to assume someone's personality based on a hunch. This has been a favourite past time of Nairalanders. Once you make a statement that they think does not reflect those of the people you claim to be a part of, they start calling you an impostor. I have been called a Yoruba man on this forum just because i made a statement that some thought was not a reflection of those that should come from an Igbo person. If we can for a matter of fact confirm that cire is an impostor, then i'll be in support of unmasking him but until then we'll just be at the mercy of accusing someone wrongly.

6 Likes

Re: Delta (and Rivers) Igbos by B2mario(m): 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
Afam4eva:

I'm not in support of cyber impersonation but there's really little or nothing we can do about especially if we have no concrete proof. It's not ok to assume someone's personality based on a hunch. This has been a favourite past time of Nairalanders. Once you make a statement that they think does not reflect those of the people you claim to be a part of, they start calling you an impostor. I have been called a Yoruba man on this forum just because i made a statement that some thought was not a reflection of those that should come from an Igbo person. If we can for a matter of fact confirm that cire is an impostor, then i'll be in support of unmasking him but until then we'll just be at the mercy of accusing someone wrongly.
Unmask Chino, the guy is from Edo. He's causing more harm to Igbo unity than every other person
Re: Delta (and Rivers) Igbos by B2mario(m): 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
Afam4eva:

Unmask Chino, the guy is from Edo. He's causing more harm to Igbo unity than every other person
Re: Delta (and Rivers) Igbos by Afam4eva(m): 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
B2mario:

You see what i'm saying. You can't have a tribe and not have people like Chino or Abagworo. they must always exist. There's no proof whatsoever to know whether or not these people are Igbo but we have to accept who they say they are but we definitely cannot put a sensitive thing in their hands lest they destroy us.

2 Likes

Re: Delta (and Rivers) Igbos by Chysler(m): 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
B2mario:

Afam4eva:

You see what i'm saying. You can't have a tribe and not have people like Chino or Abagworo. they must always exist. There's no proof whatsoever to know whether or not these people are Igbo but we have to accept who they say they are but we definitely cannot put a sensitive thing in their hands lest they destroy us.

You Guys are now leaving the substance and chasing shadows ...satisfying the malicious intents of our adversaries... U can choose to ignore them and focus on what the thread is meant for...
Re: Delta (and Rivers) Igbos by Cire80: 7:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Chysler:

You Guys are now leaving the substance and chasing shadows ...satisfying the malicious intents of our adversaries... U can choose to ignore them and focus on what the thread is meant for...
Your brothers have issues with suspicion and are very fast to declare suspicions as facts same way they propagate theorems this moment and next moment they start quoting it as facts. And y'll like chasing shadows. Not something new

1 Like

Re: Delta (and Rivers) Igbos by obuus: 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
cheruv:

Favor99=cire80

@Favor99, how can you call Ukwuani Edo? Thank God you said you are from Esan so i expect you dont know what the word ''Ukwuani" means. "Ukwu" means leg, foot; "ani" means earth, soil,ground. It is more of a geographic term describing a people who dwell in the area that is lowland, like a delta, ebe miri be mmadu ukwu n'ani. The term differentiates us from our Igbo brothers who stay north of us in Enuani. Dont rewrite my history. i dont speak your Esan neither do i understand Bini so stick to what you know! Ukwuani is an Igbo dialect. Enough of politics and intellectual dishonesty in matters of linguistics! Ukwuani as dialect is not only spoken in Delta state, you find something similar spoken in Ndoni areas in Rivers and even in Oguta communities in Imo state!

5 Likes

Re: Delta (and Rivers) Igbos by obuus: 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
Probz:
I’ve researched this topic for time and my understanding is that there's three distinct groups in Anioma (Delta Ibo) - two Edoid-Igboid (Ika, Ukwuani/Ndokwa) and one Igbo proper (Enuani), that the latter (the only genuine, authentic Igbos who inhabit Delta Igboland) can be found around Asaba/Oshimili/Aniocha area, that "Bendel Igbos," as my mum calls them, (Ika and Ukwuani people) are culturally Edoid groups who happen to speak Igboid languages and that close proximity and the vague similarity in language is why a people who are essentially Bini are lumped in with the real Delta Igbos (Enuani). In exactly the same sense as that if true Yorubas occupied an area in (let's just say) Delta State with Igalas and Itsekiris, all three groups would all be known as "Delta Yoruba" since they're all linguistically Yoruboid and because they'd share neighbouring proximity with each other, forgetting that there's only one true group of Yorubas who inhabit that area - i.e., the Yorubas, not the other two non-culturally Yoruba groups who happen to speak Yoruboid languages (and not even Yoruba proper).

I tend to agree with the assertion that one and only true Igbos of Anioma are Enuani since I've encountered Enuani Igbos who hail from Asaba who are in literally every respect just as Igbo as a typical south easterner from Enugu or Anambra and the Ika-Ukwuani (Bendel) stock people who speak languages that share similarities with Igbo but who you couldn't in a million years imagine sipping palmy and chopping nkwobi in Ishiagu and red cap. grin

Ditto for Rivers folk. I know authentic Igbos can be found in the Bonny-Opobo axis (said to be, at least in part, descendants of settlers from the Awka-Orlu axis) but as for Ikwerres, does the fact that they happen to speak an Igboid language mean that they're also culturally Igbo (or at least before the civil war) and could someone fill me in on the other Igboid/Igbo groups of Rivers (Etche, Ndoni, etc.). I've looked for info. online and there's next to nothing on Wikipedia at least for Etches.

My question is, could someone fill me in on the Ikas and Ukwuanis of Delta and the Ikwerre, etc., of Rivers? Ika and Ukwuani definitely don't fall under the banner of Igbo proper but Igboid in a linguistic sense (even if you might well argue that their dialect is more intelligible than Nsukka/Ebonyi dialects) but are these people culturally Igbo or Edoid, etc.? I've only researched this for some time so my understanding's limited but that's the conclusion through reading and my own experiences with some of these folk.
@Probz, how do you mean that Ukwuani are culturally edoid? Which Ukwuani clan or community have you visited? Name one edoid characteristics in language, culture,government, etc. The most distinguishing feature of the Edos is their monarchical system of government. However, 95% of Ukwuani clans are republican and without kings till date. ,maybe you are among those who read some dishonest posts that the Ukwuani came from Benin. But who comes from Benin and uses Igbo to name himself or his location!

3 Likes

Re: Delta (and Rivers) Igbos by Probz(m): 1:42am On Mar 10, 2017
obuus:

@Probz, how do you mean that Ukwuani are culturally edoid? Which Ukwuani clan or community have you visited? Name one edoid characteristics in language, culture,government, etc. The most distinguishing feature of the Edos is their monarchical system of government. However, 95% of Ukwuani clans are republican and without kings till date. ,maybe you are among those who read some dishonest posts that the Ukwuani came from Benin. But who comes from Benin and uses Igbo to name himself or his location!
If you read the whole thread, you'd know that we've come a long way since that point and that I made it clear that I was only going off what I'd heard and understood from various sources. Not fact.
Re: Delta (and Rivers) Igbos by obuus: 2:07am On Mar 10, 2017
Probz:
Yup, that’s what I’m saying. I might be coming off as overly objective at the moment but I’m definitely not claiming to have a definite answer. I stated from the off that it’s my understanding that […] and wanted to know if the Ika-Igbo and Ndokwa-Igbo situation is akin to the Itsekiri-Yoruba, Isoko-Edo relation, etc. It was actually a question but it’s obviously been misinterpreted on here.

I know there’s a lot of grey area in between. I can see a lot of Ikas gradually assimilating into Igbo culture and now bearing Ifeanyi and Nkechi as names but that’s a very recent thing. Deculturalization/acculturation does happen and is happening and current Ika territory might be 100% Igbonized in 100 years but it’s gradual and until we’re at that stage I don’t see why certain Igbos have such an issue with individual Ikas regarding themselves as either Igbo or maintaining their distinct identity (Ika). It goes both ways at the current stage we’re at and that’s the point I’ve been trying to make.

@Probz, Ika people bearing Ifeanyi is a recent trend! na wa ooooo!!! Because in proper Ika dialect, it would have been Ihe(n)anyi! i speak Ika very well and there no Ika community i have not visited, from Ute-Ogbeje to Ute-Okpu; from Akumazi and Igbodo to all the Owa towns. i saw a post somewhere where the first four/five obis in Agbor were Igbo names including Obi Ebonka, Obi Adigwe, before the Bini names cropped up.
i had researched on how these names came up in Ika land. Names like Idubor, Osamor, Irabor,etc. Names that the present bearers dont know the meaning! i used to think there was a Bini conquest, but there was none.
Re: Delta (and Rivers) Igbos by bigfrancis21: 2:57am On Mar 10, 2017
obuus:

@Probz, Ika people bearing Ifeanyi is a recent trend! na wa ooooo!!! Because in proper Ika dialect, it would have been Ihe(n)anyi! i speak Ika very well and there no Ika community i have not visited, from Ute-Ogbeje to Ute-Okpu; from Akumazi and Igbodo to all the Owa towns. i saw a post somewhere where the first four/five obis in Agbor were Igbo names including Obi Ebonka, Obi Adigwe, before the Bini names cropped up.
i had researched on how these names came up in Ika land. Names like Idubor, Osamor, Irabor,etc. Names that the present bearers dont know the meaning! i used to think there was a Bini conquest, but there was none.

@bold...which is because these people were not the original settlers in Ika land. They are descendants of binis/esans fleeing persecution from the bini empire as early as the 15th century. These migrations occurred over several centuries. Ika land, by its proximity to the Edo area was a receiving 'port' sort of for people fleeing bini and it's perceived woes. Till today edoid-speaking clans such as esan, etsako flatly reject being bini and want nothing to do with them (possibly the effects of bad memories of the past still lingering on), while some chose to re-adopt a new language and identity altogether (those who settled in Ika land). However it does seem that ika land received quite a substantial number of these refugees, and their descendants swole up the ika population even forming their own towns/villages (ozara speakers for example who still held on to their language) after being given land/settlements to farm and live on as it was the norm in the past for villagers welcoming new inhabitants to their land to carve out a land area for them to settle on and farm on, which would in time turn into a village of its own as the settlers assimilated into their village, grew in population and became part of the greater village in a generation or two.

It is interesting how history sometimes only tells one side of the story. Much ado is given about how many Ikas are of bini ancestry but not much thought is given to the possibility of this happening if not for the welcoming nature of ancient ika forefathers who accepted these people fleeing persecution from the oba of bini. Accepted, they never forgot their roots from bini, however the issue is dragging the entire Ikas, especially the igbo aborigines (those with igbo surnames) into their 'separatedness'. I've told some that if you bear a bini surname, it is very obvious you are a bini descendant but it is wrong to drag the entire Ika into coming from bini. That's very wrong. It's just like being given a mile and you turn around to ask for 3 miles or even more. You can't be dragging rights in an area you migrated to few centuries back.

6 Likes

Re: Delta (and Rivers) Igbos by Cire80: 8:25am On Mar 10, 2017
bigfrancis21:

@bold...which is because these people were not the original settlers in Ika land. They are descendants of binis/esans fleeing persecution from the bini empire as early as the 15th century. These migrations occurred over several centuries. Ika land, by its proximity to the Edo area was a receiving 'port' sort of for people fleeing bini and it's perceived woes. Till today edoid-speaking clans such as esan, etsako flatly reject being bini and want nothing to do with them (possibly the effects of bad memories of the past still lingering on), while some chose to re-adopt a new language and identity altogether (those who settled in Ika land). However it does seem that ika land received quite a substantial number of these refugees, and their descendants swole up the ika population even forming their own towns/villages (ozara speakers for example who still held on to their language) after being given land/settlements to farm and live on as it was the norm in the past for villagers welcoming new inhabitants to their land to carve out a land area for them to settle on and farm on, which would in time turn into a village of its own as the settlers assimilated into their village, grew in population and became part of the greater village in a generation or two.

It is interesting how history sometimes only tells one side of the story. Much ado is given about how many Ikas are of bini ancestry but not much thought is given to the possibility of this happening if not for the welcoming nature of ancient ika forefathers who accepted these people fleeing persecution from the oba of bini. Accepted, they never forgot their roots from bini, however the issue is dragging the entire Ikas, especially the igbo aborigines (those with igbo surnames) into their 'separatedness'. I've told some that if you bear a bini surname, it is very obvious you are a bini descendant but it is wrong to drag the entire Ika into coming from bini. That's very wrong. It's just like being given a mile and you turn around to ask for 3 miles or even more. You can't be dragging rights in an area you migrated to few centuries back.
Your comments always smirk of Ignorance and should I say conspiracy theory? You don't know know anything about Ika so please stop commenting on Ika. Saying that there are Igbo aborigines in Ika before the Bini migrants is a conspiracy theory because history didn't record it and you don't have any proof to back it up. And for the last time, there is no disparity between Ikas bearing Igbo surnames and those bearing Ika surnames. Anybody gives any names that he likes in Ika. There's no type of naming convention. About half a century ago, 40% of Ikas bear pure Edo surname 40%, 20% Igbo, about 10% Igboid Ika names, 20% Edoid Ika names, 10% Igboid/Edoid Ika names and about 10% purely indigenous names without any Edo Igbo influence. If we were to go by your logic of Edo surname bearing Ikas being of Edo origin and Igbo surname bearing Ika Igbo origin, then Edo descendants are on the majority as against your postulations of Edo being later minority migrants into Ika land.

There's a post I was following on Facebook which by the title (Ika Trail blazers in the last hundred years and I was marveled how 80%of the elites listed there all have Edo surnames.

1 Like

Re: Delta (and Rivers) Igbos by Cire80: 8:35am On Mar 10, 2017
obuus:

@Favor99, how can you call Ukwuani Edo? Thank God you said you are from Esan so i expect you dont know what the word ''Ukwuani" means. "Ukwu" means leg, foot; "ani" means earth, soil,ground. It is more of a geographic term describing a people who dwell in the area that is lowland, like a delta, ebe miri be mmadu ukwu n'ani. The term differentiates us from our Igbo brothers who stay north of us in Enuani. Dont rewrite my history. i dont speak your Esan neither do i understand Bini so stick to what you know! Ukwuani is an Igbo dialect. Enough of politics and intellectual dishonesty in matters of linguistics! Ukwuani as dialect is not only spoken in Delta state, you find something similar spoken in Ndoni areas in Rivers and even in Oguta communities in Imo state!
To me, Ukwani have more in common with Urhobo than Bini. Though Urhobo is Edoid but there are so many intermigration between Ukwani and Urhobo and I think that's where all the influence came from. In my opinion, Ukwani speak Ika and Igbo with Urhobo accent. And Ukwanis are so much like the Urhobos in behavior and many other things.
Re: Delta (and Rivers) Igbos by Cire80: 9:04am On Mar 10, 2017
obuus:

Where did you get it that the first five kings of Agbor had Igbo names? Paste it here for all to see. And Ebonka is not an Igbo name. No part of Igboland answers Ebon and Ebon is a Bini name.
Re: Delta (and Rivers) Igbos by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 10, 2017
All of you spewing trash no sabi anything. Most of you only speak from the fringe of your imagination. My encounter with a fellow programmer, yesterday, the dude is from Kwale. This dude is arguing with me that Ebonyi is not Igbo. The real Igbos, according to him, are Delta Igbo, Anambra, Imo, etc. I was so upset, that I felt like smarking his face. The dude is a complete geek, with zero interest and knowledge in politics. Doesn't even know the existense of Anioma as a group. I had to take my time to school him.... especially on the need for an Anioma State. This niga is a proud Deltan Igbo. Reality on ground is quite different from what you all come online to spread. Everybody forming history lord. Abeg make una perk one side. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Delta (and Rivers) Igbos by RedboneSmith(m): 10:24am On Mar 10, 2017
I,actually chuckle when I see people think Ika can be divided into two camps - those with Bini surnames who came from Benin and those with Igbo surnames who came from Igboland. Only someone with no in-depth firsthand experience of Anioma will think like that. In the old days one Owa man named Osagie or Adigwe may have two children, and call one Morka (Igboid) and the other Irabor (Edoid). Morka's descendants will use Morka as surname, and Irabor's descendants will use Irabor as surname.

Then one uninformed man from the east will come and say the Irabors immigrated from Benin and the Morkas were the Igbo aboriginals. Meanwhile the Irabors and the Morkas are children of one great-grandfather.

2 Likes

Re: Delta (and Rivers) Igbos by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 10, 2017
Cire80:
Where did you get it that the first five kings of Agbor had Igbo names? Paste it here for all to see. And Ebonka is not an Igbo name. No part of Igboland answers Ebon and Ebon is a Bini name.
You too argue undecided Are you a programmed robot

1 Like

Re: Delta (and Rivers) Igbos by cheruv: 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
obuus:

This is a question cire80, ehikwe nor gerg has been unable to answer...all they do is beat about the bush on how Igbos came in large numbers and made them pray in a strange tongue undecided
Re: Delta (and Rivers) Igbos by Chysler(m): 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ika Pple are igbos... Dt they borrowed certain words from thr close by Edo neighbours is normal and beside history has it dt many Bini Pple flee Bini land during harsh conditions from its monarch thrones... Many of them dt settled in ika land as history has it are the highest conveyors o Bini cultures and languages dt rubbed off on ika Pple, There is no way Bini Pple dt has strong cultural and historical background can migrate to ika land and lost their language and names and become igbonised by a more weaker igbos at the fringe borders with Edo land... It shld have been the other way round because one, Igbo is very hard to learn compare to other languages, two, the close proximity of Bini to ikaland would have ensured majority of what ika Pple speak today to be purely Bini or Edo language with stints of Igbo but today reverse is the case..... This simply showed dt igboland extends clearly across the Niger in a continuum till the borders of Edo state and the miniority Bini descendant Pple in ika land are notin but migrants and asylum seekers from ancient Bini empire... Ikas are aborigines of present ika land and a igboland and dialect continuum...

For the claims by ika igbo pple and being screamed loudest by ika bini Pple dt all ika Pple come from Bini kingdom is notin but laughable becos even in Onitsha dt are igbos still trace their origin from Bini... It doesn't mean dt majority of the aborigines of those lands are Bini Pple no!... The simple explanation why Pple like tracing Thr origin from Bini is becos of the unarguably great influence Bini wielded in its time both within and outside it direct territorial influence...Pple naturally like associating with greatness and exploits such as Bini kingdom had in its time... Another explanation is that yes there are real Bini migrants in those lands outside Bini kingdom, this Pple as said b4 are Pple who flee the harsh conditions in the kingdom or Pple who are banished and seeked asylums in those foreign lands and in most cases they introduced Bini styled monarchy in these their land of migration and subsequently other aborigines of this land join in saying they came from Bini after many years!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

Martha Dunkwu, The Omu Of Anioma: As Queen, I Can Only Marry A Woman / Yoruba Names/Oriki For God / Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.