Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Why Are Christians Such Liars? - Religion (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (92740 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
4evergod4:

Don't bother yourself with the motley fool_

His lunancy has reached its peak. You know what happens to a cup overflowing with peak milk right?

cheesy
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
4evergod4:

Don't bother yourself with the motley fool_

His lunancy has reached its peak. You know what happens to a cup overflowing with peak milk right?

joseph1832 wow. So you can troll like this
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Nahh you are no Yahweh person. I can sense that already.

Then your senses need sharpening. Years of chest beating has made it blunt.

Proverbs Chapter 10:14

The wise in heart receives instruction, but a pratty fool shall fall.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
4evergod4:

Then your sense need sharpening. Years of empty boasts has made it blunt.

Proverbs Chapter 10:14

The wise in heart receives instruction, but a pratty fool shall fall.

You truly have time to spare on silly trolling joseph1832. You always have give aways.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
naijadeyhia:

joseph1832 wow. So you can troll like this
What do you know about Skepticism?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2016

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
4evergod4:

What do you know about Skepticism?

I know you are also Drefan and Confrontation and joseph1832 grin grin You keep switching monikers and deactivating them as you go along but you can still be known grin grin

What do you know about stupidity?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You truly have time to spare on silly trolling joseph1832. You always have give aways.
Hahahaha. I'm not Joseph. Think man, think. For even if I smash you squarely in the skull with the egg of truth, thou would still not be able to tell truth from lies. I leave thee to thy folly. The force of madness is strong with thee.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
4evergod4:

Hahahaha. I'm not Joseph. Think man, think. For even if I smash you squarely in the skull with the egg of truth, thou would still be not be able to tell truth from lies.

shaattap grin grin Stop being stupid. You know i just dropped your 3 monikers even though the first 2 you have deactivated them
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
4evergod4:

Hahahaha. I'm not Joseph. Think man, think. For even if I smash you squarely in the skull with the egg of truth, thou would still not be able to tell truth from lies. I leave thee to thy folly. The force of madness is strong with thee.

Now you want to run off when caught. lmao

Stupid clown!
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I know you are also Drefan and Confrontation and joseph1832 grin grin You keep switching monikers and deactivating them as you go along but you can still be known grin grin

Never saw anyone by those monikers viewing this thread
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
lepasharon:

Never saw anyone by those monikers viewing this thread

He changes monikers at will and could have been on as a different moniker. Afterall he didnt type with the one he was viewing with. He opened 2 new ones...Anas08 and 4evergod4.

He has give aways.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Drefan and Confrontation? My gawd! Precious blood of obatala give you sense. grin Where do you source these guys ? Are they your friends? grin

Not much. You see, that is one of my short-comings. But fear not, I know just enough to tell you are exhibiting symptoms of it. And that calls for the asylum. gringrin

Nurse Chioma will arrive shortly to chain you to your bed. Tarry for a while . gringringrin
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
4evergod4:

Drefan and Confrontation? My gawd! Precious blood of obatala give you sense. grin Where do you source these guys ? Are they your friends? grin

Not much. You see, that is one of my short-comings. But fear not, I know just enough to tell you are exhibiting symptoms of it. And that calls for the asylum. gringrin

Nurse Chioma will arrive shortly to chain you to your bed. Tarry for a while . gringringrin

I did say you were not a Yahweh person and i am right. Since you know what stupidity is all about then no point in calling you stupid especially sinces its an admitted shortcoming of yours.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by noillebnoj(m): 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
naijadeyhia:

The funny thing here is that you are not even bold enough to speak behind your main moniker. Do you always have to steal other peoples identities? Is that how you build your confidence? Indeed stupidity is your short coming and i bet you could sink an ocean liner with a crumb of it.
you should be careful handling trolls. They are rabid
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
Seun 4evergod4 is making use of a false identity and that is impersonation and multiple identities which is against rule 19

cc mynd44 and seun
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
They say I'm you.
Cc:
AfroSamurai
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
Naijadeyhia is quaking in his boots. Where are the men of courage?

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
Okay, lemme clear the air once and for all.

My main moniker is winner01, then my other alternate is 4evergod3. Are we happy now?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
mynd44 and seun kindly take down the moniker (4evergod4) its an impersonation of 4everGod and now he is claiming the identity of winner01.

To avoid cases of fraud or false claims attached to anyone. This is against rule 19

cc mynd44
cc seun
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Wilgrea7(m): 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
otemanuduno:
[

Now with this 4evergod4 they have opened, Nairaland is in trouble.

Soon you will see Otem17, 0tem18, OtemWonDamogul and so on... And all these shall be used to perpetrate havoc. Now make I shaperly declare my assets before sombori go kon put sand sand for my Garri.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, HERE ARE ALL THE ACCOUNTS OWNED BY OTEM:

So any account not on this list is not mine. So whoever is using the 4evergod4, may he be exposed soonest by the POWER OF COINCIDENCE IN OTEM'S NAME I PRAY, AMEN!

I am suspecting 4evergod himself anyway. If not that I don't curse, I would have sent one powerful curse upon that impostor. Walahi, the person that opened that account doesn't have sense at all and he needs to get a better brain.

rotglmao grin grin grin

can't stop laughing......
guy u dey fear o

don't worry... you can't be impersonated ... almost everyone knows how you chat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
Lol. So naijadeyhia has a soft side? Praise heavens!!! I was able to get the better of him today. Hmmm. Sounds legit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (86) (Reply)

Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) / The Name Of Jesus Christ Carries Power, Authority And Distinction

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.