Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Why Are Christians Such Liars? - Religion (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (92689 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by realmindz: 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
otemanuduno:

Seun banned inspired? O, so you mean Seun banned your moniker called 'inspired?' How did you know this? Why were you so involved in that fraudulent case back then? Are u related with inspired? Are you blood brothers/sister?(because I don't know what to call you again, since I learnt that you are also bbfever(f)) How come you always feature in 419-related cases up and down such that Google Now puts your moniker so close up internationally? Why can't you cease being a fraudster once and for all? Can't you just be satisfied with what you have?

IS LIFE ALL ABOUT DUPING PEOPLE OF THEIR HARD-EARNED MONEY?
CAN'T YOU FEEL CONCERN FOR OTHERS?
IF YOU CAN'T GIVE TO OTHERS, SHOULD YOU STEAL FROM THEM?
IF THEY STEAL FROM YOU OR DUPE ANY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY, HOW WILL YOU FEEL? WHY ARE YOU LIVING YOUR LIFE LIKE FAULKIN WHO GO ABOUT STEALING FROM THE TREASURE HOUSES? WHY CAN'T YOU CHANGE YOUR WAYS O YE 'SAMUEL EKWEME?'

singing: Change your ways(2x)
Son of Satan(Yahweh) change your ways.
Life is not all about stealing.
Life is greater than duping.
Take away, take away
Your lying tongues, your thiefing brain.
Life is bigger than stealing.
Life is not all about duping(2x) cry cry cry

MAY THE LIGHT OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD SHINE ON YOUR BRAIN AND HELP YOU TO CHANGE YOUR WAYS IN OTEMS NAME I PRAY. cool

I rest my case...

grin grin where was I when all these was happening... funny sh.it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemanuduno: 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
K
realmindz:

grin grin where was I when all these was happening... funny sh.it
Remember I have been calling him 'four hundred and nineteen' long before now, because that was the revelation I had back then. Now it's 'coincidentally' panning out to be true.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by realmindz: 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
4evergod3:

In case you do not know there has been a calculated attempt to railroad me off NL so anytime i converse people like deicide aka eyehategod have made it a point of duty to reel out all my monikers so as i speak all have been banned till 2026 except naijadeyhia, this one and 4everGod.

Even bbfever is off till 2026

Besides she did not come on to insult because i also checked her comments. She simply asked questions. No time did she insult. You can check the thread again

I think there was a time u denied u weren't naijadeyhia.

otemanuduno pls do u remember such a time?

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemanuduno: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
realmindz:

I think there was a time u denied u weren't naijadeyhia.

otemanuduno pls do u remember such a time?
Very well
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by realmindz: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
otemanuduno:
That's if what you're saying is the truth. We know your likes for false accusation. Ain't you the transgender who's accusing Lepasharon of being a lesbian? I pity anyone who takes your claims serious.

Lying Anal, change your ways
Teach your tongue not to sway
Life is bigger than lying
Life is not all about cursing
Lying Anal, watch your tongue
Why supporting thief all along
Blinded by your wicked god
Like a pig sinking in the mud tongue tongue tongue

grin grin pls stop stop...I can't take this anymore

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by realmindz: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
otemanuduno:

Very well

The guy is a serial liar. I remember the thread u created accusing him of being naijadeyhia which he denied. He once replied himself with his alternate moniker.

Anas09, kingEbukasBlog...how does it feel knowing u ve been defending a serial liar. Dont u feel ashamed of urselves

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Anas09: 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
realmindz:

The guy is a serial liar. I remember the thread u created accusing him of being naijadeyhia which he denied. He once replied himself with his alternate moniker.

Anas09, kingEbukasBlog...how does it feel knowing u ve been defending a serial liar. Dont u feel ashamed of urselves
You'd have to proof that he lied. It's not enough to call him a lair. Bring proves.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by realmindz: 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anas09:

You'd have to proof that he lied. It's not enough to call him a lair. Bring proves.

what do u want me to prove exactly? That 4evergod is naijadeyhia or that he once denied being naijadeyhia

pls tell me cuz I know it's typical of u to believe irrational things without evidences bIiut faith and disbelieve logic and evidences

see your mentor below quoting himself. so tell me, what more proofs do u need? And are u now ashamed of yourself
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Anas09: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
realmindz:

what do u want me to prove exactly? That 4evergod is naijadeyhia or that he once denied being naijadeyhia

pls tell me cuz I know it's typical of u to believe irrational things without evidences but faith and disbelieve logic and evidences
He is the same person and has always, now what will you do?

Are you calling him a liar for having alternate accounts? How many do you have? First and foremost, no one outrightly accepts to own an alternate becos of the law here, but we get bans but needs to sti be here, so we have alternates, but a sincere persons after a while admits to being the alternate even at the risk of being banned by the Mods.

I was in a thread he counted his monikers.

Guy, do your worst.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by realmindz: 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
see
Anas09:

He is the same person and has always, now what will you do?

Are you calling him a liar for having alternate accounts? How many do you have? First and foremost, no one outrightly accepts to own an alternate becos of the law here, but we get bans but needs to sti be here, so we have alternates, but a sincere persons after a while admits to being the alternate even at the risk of being banned by the Mods.

I was in a thread he counted his monikers.

Guy, do your worst.

I question ur objectivity, sincerity and most importantly ur level of reasoning.

see your mentor below quoting himself. so tell me, what more proofs do u need? And are u now ashamed of yourself

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Anas09: 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
realmindz:
see

I question ur objectivity, sincerity and most importantly ur level of reasoning.

Am.asking you again, how many monikers do you have here? Now that you know he has alternates, what will you do about it?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by realmindz: 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anas09:

Am.asking you again, how many monikers do you have here? Now that you know he has alternates, what will you do about it?

Why shifting the topic? are u dis frustrated?

your daddy in the lord just got bursted.
Supporting an argument with his alternate is fraud and deception..u argued he's not a liar and that has been proven other wise...
why jumping to attack me asking me meaningless questions?

This shows the height of your irrational acts..no wonder u believe bible tales without ever applying a thought to them...u are born to be irrational.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Anas09: 11:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
realmindz:

Why shifting the topic? are u dis frustrated?

your daddy in the lord just got bursted.
Supporting an argument with his alternate is fraud and deception..u argued he's not a liar and that has been proven other wise...
why jumping to attack me asking me meaningless questions?

This shows the height of your irrational acts..no wonder u believe bible tales without ever applying a thought to them...u are born to be irrational.
Am giving you relevance by answering you. So this is why you ran behind the scene and started impersonations? Lol.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Butteredpako: 8:27am On Dec 30, 2016
Ah!.. Adonmiss.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by realmindz: 8:47am On Dec 30, 2016
Anas09:

Am giving you relevance by answering you. So this is why you ran behind the scene and started impersonations? Lol.

I doubt if I've ever seen a more confused person than you are.

Im not sure u even understand what u typing yourself..

grin

Like a pig sinking in the mud

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Anas09: 8:55am On Dec 30, 2016
realmindz:

grin

Good poem. Thanks for that rendition. But, don't forget people are reading and can decipher the truth. That you say so, doesn't make it so.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Ranchhoddas: 9:41am On Dec 30, 2016
Lol. You don learn Otem song. Na to enter studio put beat remain.
realmindz:

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Anas09: 10:17am On Dec 30, 2016
realmindz:

grin

Sad little man.
I love you, I love you sooo much. Forget that everyone in your life rejected you. Am here son, let me love you boy. My heart is big enough for you too.
Not everyone is as heartless as your folks.

You know why am able to love you? Am a mother of Street Kids. If i don't love them, i can't pick them off the Streets and give them a home. I see you right now as one of my Street kids.

Let me bring you in and show you love boy. Not everyone is heartless.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by HardMirror(m): 10:31am On Dec 30, 2016
realmindz:

grin Lying Anal, change your ways Teach your tongue not to sway Life is bigger than lying Life is not all about cursing Lying Anal, watch your tongue Why supporting thief all along Blinded by your wicked god Like a pig sinking in the mud
Hmmmm
Guys aint smiling
Nice verses anyway

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by HardMirror(m): 10:32am On Dec 30, 2016
Page 53 shocked
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Butteredpako: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2016
Anas09:

Sad little man.
I love you, I love you sooo much. Forget that everyone in your life rejected you. Am here son, let me love you boy. My heart is big enough for you too.

You know why am able to love you? Am a mother of Street Kids. If i don't love them, i can't pick them off the Streets and give them a home. I see you right now as one of my Street kids.

Those 'boy' parts tho,, grin, be making a strong African woman sound like a funny racist snowflake.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Anas09: 11:24am On Dec 30, 2016
Butteredpako:

Those 'boy' parts tho,, grin, be making a strong African woman sound like a funny racist snowflake.
I don't umderstand how a mother loving kids that may or may not be her direct kids Racist.

Abeg how racism take enter here now?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by realmindz: 11:44am On Dec 30, 2016
Anas09:

Sad little man.

I can see you are really pained u quoted me twice grin
U just start....grin

this is the beginning of frustration for a lying liar of your calibre
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Anas09: 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
realmindz:

I can see you are really pained u quoted me twice grin
U just start....grin

this is the beginning of frustration for a lying liar of your calibre
Pls, let me show u love before you hurt yourself.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
realmindz:
see

So naijadeyhia is quoting 4everGod on the same thread as different people? grin grin

The clown that never stops giving.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
4evergod3:

I doubt if this is afonja**** . This person knows each and every one of us and is abreast with a lot. Afonja**** as you observed is more into politics. This one would also likely be an afonja impersonator as well as others.

It's me

Anytime you see anyone using the purple color to write, just know it's me
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
4evergod3:
Meanwhile 4kings, lepasharon and dalaman here is a pic of my son at 1 and 2. i am sure you can deduce the kind of woman he came from. Dem say to help your generation make fine man marry fine woman.

***modified**
I refuse to believe that this man is a 42-year old. It's just so incredible, to me, that someone of that age can be this senseless. How infeasible, really. Just imagine.

My elder sis is in her early twenties, yet she would never do all this. It's just so absurd beyond words.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by felixomor: 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
Phaeze:
I refuse to believe that this man is a 42-year old. It's just so incredible, to me, that someone of that age can be this senseless. How infeasible, really. Just imagine.

My elder sis is in her early twenties, yet she would never do all this. It's just so absurd beyond words.

Keep insulting those old enough to be your parents.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
felixomor:

Keep insulting those old enough to be your parents.
You must be mad for saying that crap. If your parents are that stupid, don't project their faults onto mine. No wonder you find nothing wrong with a man of that age making such a fool out of himself on the internet. You must be proud of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by felixomor: 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
Phaeze:
You must be mad for saying that crap. If your parents are that stupid , don't project their faults onto mine. No wonder you find nothing wrong with a man of that age making such a fool out of himself on the internet. You must be proud of it.

I am sure your parents are proud of u for that bolded comment.
Continue.
The stones ahead of you are more than those behind.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
felixomor:

I am sure your parents are proud of u for that bolded comment.
Continue.
The stones ahead of you are more than those behind.
As if I care. Don't shove your shiiit in my face. I don't have the stomach for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by felixomor: 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
Phaeze:
As if I care. Don't shove your shiiit in my face. I don't have the stomach for it.

Dont worry.
You will live to remember today

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (86) (Reply)

I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.