Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Why Are Christians Such Liars? - Religion (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (92528 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by donnie(m): 9:29am On Mar 30, 2017
Jesus is Lord! ...see how this church cell group put His Word to work resulting in a record breaking win at the just concluded Pumpkin Festival in South Africa.

https://www.nairaland.com/3712646/record-breaking-pumpkin-south-africa
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
dalaman:

Is that his picture? The guy truly resembles a fraudster. grin

Lol that is his half ukrainian self
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
lepasharon:

Na wah ooo. Half Ukrainian kwa!. This man is dangerous seriously speaking. The baby picture he posted is not even that of his child. He must have gotten it from somewhere and posted it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by LiberaDeus: 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
lepasharon:

Hmm, all these stories are hard to combine.

Kindly give me a summarized narrative of 4evergod and what led to the conclusion that he is a scammer. I remember a thread where he was accused but he happened to explain himself so maybe there are new facts that we i havent heard of.

Thanks in advance
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
LiberaDeus:

Kindly give me a summarized narrative of 4evergod and what led to the conclusion that he is a scammer. I remember a thread where he was accused but he happened to explain himself so maybe there are new facts that we i havent heard of.

Thanks in advance

Damogul has been on nairaland for a while. He came to religious section to rebrand himself as an upright Christian but his past posts came back to bite him. He had ppl accusing him of scamming them, all his multiple monikers are linked to scam accusations. This is the latest accusation although he claims to be a righteous Christian undecided.

He is a pathological liar and impersonates other monikers to win arguments.
He also claimed to be half ukrainian but the pic up there shows otherwise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4kings: 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
analice107:

Anas has lost interest, and Analicendum107 is ebbing out too. Too many kids running wild in here.
Seun is only interested in the money he makes from our data, but doesn't care about class and integrity.

Its a place for unruly kids to haul insults at adults, not interesting anymore.
Na wa ooo.
No vex na
I just mentioned you to find out if you have any information concerning the accusation of 4evergod, since you know him off nairaland.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by analice107: 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
4kings:

Na wa ooo.
No vex na
I just mentioned you to find out if you have any information concerning the accusation of 4evergod, since you know him off nairaland.
What accusation are you talking about?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemdomino: 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
LiberaDeus:

Thanks in advance

This is an update of 4evergod's aka Samuel Ekweme's scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemdomino: 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
4kings:

Na wa ooo.
No vex na

Analice107, the friend of Samuel Ekweme(the thief) pls your friend has duped somebody again. Do you speak with one another recently? They have been looking for him since the day he duped, but he isn't found. I know you being his friend can lead us on how to trail him. Thanks in advance.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
Lepasharon mentioned he was a scammer on a particular thread....
The 419 denied.
Now This

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by blueAgent(m): 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
hahn:
O
K

So, today I was having the usual banter with 4evergod3. Most of you will know him by another moniker and he said in picture 1 "I am an atheist and proud". Now, let us assume he made a typo.

So, I went ahead to point it out to him in https://www.nairaland.com/3538742/religion-very-important-im-not/20#52272954

Only for this follower of the imaginary Jehovah and his illegitimate son, aka himself, Jesus to LIE and claim that I doctored his post in picture 2

It is very unfortunate that Christians have to resort to lies, threats and the usual rigmarole when defending their imaginary god.

Is this something Jesus would have done?

Please everyone with reason and sense, do not fall for the lies peddled by Christians because they are full of lies. After all, what better way is there to defend a lie than with another lie?

cheesy grin tongue

cc: hopefulLandlord, MrMontella

Modified

Christians and lies are like

Attention seeker.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 6:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
blueAgent:

Attention seeker.

World pollutant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemdomino: 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
Here are my past posts about he being a 419, but the likes of Jacksonville, Muafrika2 and Analice107 who are filled with the holy spirit detected that he was not. Check below.

I planned to take up his 419 case physically then, but because he called my phone number and told me not to expose him, then I declined after swearing not to.
Also, I thought I wouldn't be taken serious by the EFCC if I should tell them that the only evidence I have against him is a spiritual one and from a god of Egypt called Atum. Enjoy our posts below.

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
otemdomino:
Here are my past posts about he being a 419, but the likes of Jackso.nville, Muafrika..2 and Analice..107 who are filled with the holy spirit detected that he was not. Check below.

I planned to take up his 419 case physically then, but because he called my phone number and told me not to expose him, then I declined after swearing not to.
Also, I thought I wouldn't be taken serious by the EFCC if I should tell them that the only evidence I have against him is a spiritual one and from a god of Egypt called Atum. Enjoy our posts below.

How did u come about this and who told you his name is Ekwueme or the Samuel you think he is?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemdomino: 7:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
Jacksonville:

How did u come about this and who told you his name is Ekwueme or the Samuel you think he is?
Naijadeyhia=4evergod
Naijadeyhia said that his name is Samuel Ekweme

Spiritually also, EARTUM confirmed it to me last year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
otemdomino:
Here are my past posts about he being a 419, but the likes of Jacksonville, Muafrika2 and Analice107 who are filled with the holy spirit detected that he was not. Check below.

You were right sha as you said about him never stopping his 419 business lipsrsealed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
analice107:

Anas has lost interest, and Analicendum107 is ebbing out too. Too many kids running wild in here.
Seun is only interested in the money he makes from our data, but doesn't care about class and integrity.

Its a place for unruly kids to haul insults at adults, not interesting anymore.

Where is ur husband??! angry undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemdomino: 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
lepasharon:

Where is ur husband??! angry undecided
LOL... You are funny. Analies 'isn't interested anymore as she has said. She must have changed her ways, according to my pleas to her some times ago cheesy

Otemanuduno: lying anal, change your ways
Teach your tongue not to sway
Life is bigger than lying
Life is not all about cursing
lying anal, watch your tongue
Why supporting thief all along

Blinded by your wicked god
Like a pig sinking in the mud

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Niflheim(m): 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
Their "so-called holy spirit" could not even warn them about the dangers of doing business with the guy!!!

The only thing that the holy spirit did was "predict" champions league matches for Tb Joshua and inform "the gullible" that Jonathan will win a second term!!!

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
Analice107, it's really getting obvious you know this scammer.. Lol. I can assure you he will not go scot free.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mrbllymer:
Analice107, it's really getting obvious you know this scammer.. Lol. I can assure you he will not go scot free.

So the mods have hidden that thread? undecided
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by analice107: 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mrbllymer:
Seun, Myn44, Lalasticlala, Mrbllymer is threatening me.

Now listen and listen real good, run around this forum and catch up with me. No one, i mean no one scares me. Satan doesn't faze me, not you his little agent. You are a little fly.

You know how to get details go ahead get my details, most people here especially amongst some atheist have my complete details. I can give you some names for you to consult. Let me as much as suspect that that is you...

I only laf at your ignorance.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
lepasharon:

So the mods have hidden that thread? undecided
yes they have... One of those monikers is Samuel ekwueme, the fraudster.. It was obvious.. 4evergod1 /naijadeyhia, you'd not go scot free.. And for the mod that did that, the truth will soon be unmasked.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mrbllymer:
yes they have... One of those monikers is Samuel ekwueme, the fraudster.. It was obvious.. 4evergod1 /naijadeyhia, you'd not go scot free.. And for the mod that did that, the truth will soon be unmasked.

Can you post pictoral evidence of the transactions btn you two and show how he defrauded you? Post evidence that implicates him
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
analice107:

Now listen and listen real good, run around this forum and catch up with me. No one, i mean no one scares me. Satan doesn't faze me, not you his little agent. You are a little fly.

You know how to get details go ahead get my details, most people here especially amongst some atheist have my complete details. I can give you some names for you to consult. Let me as much as suspect that that is you...

blym4real, Ubachi, dalaman, lepasharon, neflheim, hahn, jacksonville, otemdomino..

This is the samuel ekwueme
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by analice107: 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mrbllymer:

You just violated these rules;

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).

7. Don't say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Nairaland.

10. Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.

If you claim Samuel is Scammer, are you afraid of DSS or EFCC?

When did NL become a place to treat fraudulent matters?

It's the season of blackmail against the servants of God, you can try doing a job.

hahahahahahahahahaha, Satan, you and your agents are defeated and frustrated foes.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemdomino: 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mrbllymer:
blym4real, Ubachi, dalaman, lepasharon, neflheim, hahn, jacksonville, otemdomino..

They are like 5 and 6. Pls obtain her details and try get her. They are birds of a feather.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
Wait what This guy?? I've missed a lot on here. . .the naijadeyhia that claimed to be a Urban and Rural geo planner or something like that has been alleged to be a scammer. Wow. . .well I hope its not true, not because I like him but because of his Christian personality on here. . .

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
analice107:

You just violated these rules;

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape). Where are the threats? That you scammed us? And you won't go scot free?

7. Don't say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Nairaland.
Mr man, face the issue at hand.. Lol see this kinda self defence.. Return the naira equivalent of the amount you collected in your bank account

10. Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.
Why are you so concerned about that if you ain't Samuel ekwueme?

If you claim Samuel is Scammer, are you afraid of DSS or EFCC?
You have been on the run if not you wouldn't be here ranting..

When did NL become a place to treat fraudulent matters?
So nairaland was a market place when you were requesting for forex?

It's the season of blackmail against the servants of God, you can try doing a job.

Blackmail to get what from you? Please return the naira equivalent or better still stop running and come out of hiding and face the consequences

hahahahahahahahahaha, Satan, you and your agents are defeated and frustrated foes.
You still mocking God?? You'd definitely meet his anger someday...

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by blueAgent(m): 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
hahn:

World pollutant

I am still Evoluing . i can't be a pollutant for too long. no be so?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 12:10am On Apr 02, 2017
Mrbllymer:

What did he do exactly?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by blym4real: 6:41am On Apr 02, 2017
analice107:

Are you Samuel ekweme ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (86) (Reply)

Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.