Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Why Are Christians Such Liars? - Religion (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (93144 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
Mrbllymer:

Mr Samuel, the thief scammer and fraudster, thats your defense line?? Lol, you are beginning to sound worked up, it's just getting started, you shouldn't have ran, or probably on your digits.. Withdrawing funds transferred to you and claiming relevant authorities?

Please stop running and come face the authorities you sole claimed are on it...

Sorry to disappoint but I am not your Mr Samuel. However I read on another thread where you were quizzing the original accuser how and when it happened but here you are claiming to be one with the original accuser. Hope you would also be willing to stand by him eventually as this unravels.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemanuduno: 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
availableisme:
Mrbllymer your post clearly shows that either you are Kirstyn or she works with you.

I hope you and your colleagues are ready to prove your case in time. Money laundering and hacking is a serious offence in Nigeria and USA.

Samuel the son of Ekweme, your brain cannot try other methods and suggestions, why? You are just THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER in the way you think. That's why we have named you 4ever419.BTW, this child is with you, can you deny it? Do you also add kidnapping to your 419 business

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
availableisme:
Mrbllymer your post clearly shows that either you are Kirstyn or she works with you.

I hope you and your colleagues are ready to prove your case in time. Money laundering and hacking of bank accounts is a serious offence in Nigeria and USA.

Lol. Can't stop laughing... Funds transferred to a Nigerian account was hacked?

Release your reachable digits, present yourself and stop running, Mr fraudster.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemanuduno: 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
Mrbllymer:

Mr Samuel, the thief scammer and fraudster, thats your defense line?? Lol, you are beginning to sound worked up, it's just getting started, you shouldn't have ran, or probably on your digits.. Withdrawing funds transferred to you and claiming relevant authorities?

Please stop running and come face the authorities you sole claimed are on it...
Mrbllymer, show the child's pix to the police. I care assure you with 100% confidence, betting with my life that the child is with Samuel Ekweme. If you can display the pix in any place displayable, you shall surely find Samuel thief Ekweme.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
otemanuduno:

Samuel the son of Ekweme, your brain cannot try other methods and suggestions, why? You are just THE SALE YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER in the way you think. That's why we have named you 4ever419.BTW, this child is with you, can you deny it? Do you also add kidnapping to your 419 business

Like I said, let the law run its course. Make an effort to delete your me and Mr Samuel oneness as that is my best advice to you. Plus deal with your personal torment it's pretty deep.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Mrbllymer:

Lol. Can't stop laughing... Funds transferred to a Nigerian account was hacked?

Release your reachable digits, present yourself and stop running, Mr fraudster.

Why don't you do yourself a favor. You say the authorities are on the case right? Stop making yourself a nuisance. Let them do their job.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
ForeverGod is here again as availableisme.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
otemanuduno:

Samuel the son of Ekweme, your brain cannot try other methods and suggestions, why? You are just THE SALE YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER in the way you think. That's why we have named you 4ever419.BTW, this child is with you, can you deny it? Do you also add kidnapping to your 419 business

im done grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
dalaman:

like a hydra, if you cut one head off, another appears
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
availableisme:

Sorry to disappoint but I am not your Mr Samuel. However I read on another thread where you were quizzing the original accuser how and when it happened but here you are claiming to be one with the original accuser. Hope you would also be willing to stand by him eventually as this unravels.

You once claimed the funds were hacked?? Just now and the case is with relevant authorities just like you typed, how did you arrive at such conclusion? Now claiming you ain't samuel Ekwueme?

The heat is getting hotter, Samuel will be gotten soon enough

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
otemanuduno:

Mrbllymer, show the child's pix to the police. I care assure you with 100% confidence, betting with my life that the child is with Samuel Ekweme. If you can display the pix in any place displayable, you shall surely find Samuel thief Ekweme.
thanks this would be done immediately.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
Mrbllymer:

You once claimed the funds were hacked?? Just now and the case is with relevant authorities just like you typed, how did you arrive at such conclusion? Now claiming you ain't samuel Ekwueme?

The heat is getting hotter, Samuel will be gotten soon enough

You will find out soon enough that money laundering and bank account hacking which you and your people engage in is a crime. Stop crying more than the bereaved and wait.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
lepasharon:

like a hydra, if you cut one head off, another appears

This man is very dangerous.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemanuduno: 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
availableisme:

You will find out soon enough that money laundering and bank account hacking which you and your people engage in is a crime. Stop crying more than the bereaved and wait.

Samueli, you know what? Police won't believe your nonsense talk at all because you ran away from your residential home when they wanted to interrogate you initially. Assuming you had waited for them earlier, they could have considered your lies and give justice to your guilty self and blame to Mrbllymer. But because you ran initially, there's no way they would believe you again. Sorry.

#GiveBackTheChild

1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
otemanuduno:

Cc: Ubachi, blym4real

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemanuduno: 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
dalaman:
Na tsho. The guy is omnipresent cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
availableisme:

you will not only be charged with scamming but kidnapping too
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
lepasharon:

you will not only be charged with scamming but kidnapping too

I repeat I am not your accused but someone in the know about a plot to silence another. Like I said the relevant authorities are on this.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemanuduno: 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
availableisme:

Like I said, let the law run its course. Make an effort to delete your me and Mr Samuel oneness as that is my best advice to you. Plus deal with your personal torment it's pretty deep.
grin O, the voice of Samuel Ekweme the Maradona Messi of our time. They should replace this simile, 'as cunning as a fox' to 'as cunning as Samuel Ekweme' cheesy The DOCTUFOS will do that in the ACTS OF THE 419s.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
otemanuduno:

Samueli, you know what? Police won't believe your nonsense talk at all because you ran away from your residential home when they wanted to interrogate you initially. Assuming you had waited for them earlier, they could have considered your lies and give justice to your guilty self and blame to Mrbllymer. But because you ran initially, there's no way they would believe you again. Sorry.

#GiveBackTheChild

Lol, you minding the fraudster, withdrawing the funds in his account and running claiming something else.. You must think people are stupid? Why not wait and prove your innocence.. Like I typed before no matter when and where Samuel ekwueme his, we are coming for you..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
availableisme:

I repeat I am not your accused but someone in the know about a plot to silence another. Like I said the relevant authorities are on this.

do you want to elaborate
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by blym4real: 11:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
availableisme:

Samuel Ekwueme the professional fraudster, you will be caught no matter where you are, this thief has moved to 4 different residence within this year alone to cover his track. Both him and his wife are both partner in crime, I have an audio conversation with one of their formal neighbour who shed light on how the couple have been duping many people, this man was a choir master in his former church oh.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
lepasharon:

do you want to elaborate

Now you ask after first concluding? Let the law run its course
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
blym4real:

Samuel Ekwueme the professional fraudster, you will be caught no matter where you are, this thief has moved to 4 different residence within this year alone to cover his track. Both him and his wife are both partner in crime, I have an audio conversation with one of their formal neighbour who shed light on how the couple have been duping many people, this was choir master in his former church oh.
like I typed earlier, Samuel Ekwueme, just don't stop running till your last breath, you have scammed the wrong people this type around.. Watch out.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemanuduno: 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
blym4real:

Samuel Ekwueme the professional fraudster, you will be caught no matter where you are, this thief has moved to 4 different residence within this year alone to cover his track. Both him and his wife are both partner in crime, I have an audio conversation with one of their formal neighbour who shed light on how the couple have been duping many people, this was choir master in his former church oh.

Kikiki grin
'Thiefing is his destiny while busting him is my mission grin
Dragunov, I love the name you gave me: "OTELEMUYE" grin
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
Mrbllymer:

like I typed earlier, Samuel Ekwueme, just don't stop running till your last breath, you have scammed the wrong people this type around.. Watch out.

Like I said, a plot to silence another.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
availableisme:

Even with scamming and kidnapping techniques you have got, you still got comprehension issues?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
Mrbllymer:

Even with scamming and kidnapping techniques you have got, you still got comprehension issues?

You seem unable to grasp the fact that I am not he whom you seek but someone who knows about your money laundering and bank account hacking group. Allow the law to run its course. Nairaland is not the law.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemanuduno: 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
availableisme:

Samuel, how is Analice107 now? She really hold up for you while you were away. She'd make a good wife cheesy
Felixmor and Goodmuyis also tried their best. The sheep really stood by you dingbi dingbi. Welcome back to Nairaland 'Busting' section. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 11:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
you lot still going round in circles?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
availableisme:

You seem unable to grasp the fact that I am not he whom you seek but someone who knows about your money laundering and bank account hacking group. Allow the law to run its course. Nairaland is not the law.
Present your self / fraudster Samuel.. Either you or your friends is Samuel Ekwueme. Anyone of you who's Ekwueme would be gotten soonest.. Just watch out.. Maybe when gotten you'd come up with a more tangible defence...
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by analice107: 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
otemanuduno:

Samuel, how is Analice107 now? She really hold up for you while you were away. She'd make a good wife cheesy
Felixmor and Goodmuyis also tried their best. The sheep really stood by you dingbi dingbi. Welcome back to Nairaland 'Busting' section. cheesy
Otem, the human shit that sticks to my shoes is worth a lot more than you. If you think by mentioning me over and again will make me stoop to your level, sorry, you failed. No be your type. You stink from there to here. Skunk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (86) (Reply)

Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) / Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) / Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.