Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Why Are Christians Such Liars? - Religion (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (92526 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Ishilove: 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
HardMirror:

Jeez! Just shut it already.
Oya come and shut it for me. Rubbish
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by felixomor: 1:30am On Apr 27, 2017
HardMirror:

Gbaramutu.
We can all see how she is getting more devil like everyday. Make una dey fool una selves cheesy

HardMirror Abi na BrokenMirror
are you out of your liar's cave now?
The one 4evergod sent you to?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by HardMirror(m): 6:43am On Apr 27, 2017
felixomor:

HardMirror Abi na BrokenMirror
are you out of your liar's cave now?
The one 4evergod sent you to?
psycology. Hardmirror-brokenmirror, liars cave... Does not work on me. Take a new approach, but whatever you do you can't have me in your control.
Do you know 4evergod's where about I learnt men of the nigerian police are in search of him. smiley I just hope when he is arrested felixomor won't disappear too wink

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by HardMirror(m): 6:45am On Apr 27, 2017
Ishilove:

Oya come and shut it for me. Rubbish
It was an advice in hope you still had some sense. Only fools talk too much. Keep talking and making a fool of yourself
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Olu317(m): 7:10am On Apr 27, 2017
HardMirror:

Tune to a church program on tv and I am sure at least 1 out of 10 is talking about "prosperity". What happens in church today? Socialization.
It seems you are a atheist and I wouldn't be shocked if you conclude from afar to judge. However, I will enlighten you a little about what the BIBLE had Said about this same thing you think, it is not NEW. Socialization and prosperity or whatever name you want to attach to it, was one of JESUS's condemnation of the Pharisees, Sadducees as well as other noble families in the synagogue of God. However, you blundered because, you are distracted by the things you see around you or things you see on the television,even on Social media. Statistically, the rich people whom may be the target of the few elements who claim to be PASTORS OR MEN OF GOD, doesn't make the church a place of socialization. And prosperity is what the soul and body of men and women who are called children of God need to have a good life. Are you expecting those to be called children of God, according to the Bible, poor set of people? I mock you and your type. Or do you want to compare yourself with some of these Whites who claimed to atheists and always willing to part away their belongings with the poor? can you really part your belongings with the poor ? This is the doctrine of Jesus when he spoke with the rich man and he had talked about it deeply on how one can inherit the kingdom of God. Even if you aren't a Christian, you can learn to know more about having a Human Face. PROSERITY BOTH IN BODY AND IN SPIRIT IS EXPECTED TO FOUND IN THE CHILDREN OF GOD, SO don't come on here and condemn what you have no knowledge on because , some few elements in the church deviated. You better pick up a Bible and learn more about JESUS CHRIST AND HIS POWER OF RESURRECTION, TO GUIDE YOU TO ETERNITY.

Have a wonderful time

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by felixomor: 8:06am On Apr 27, 2017
HardMirror:
[s]psycology. Hardmirror-brokenmirror, liars cave... Does not work on me. Take a new approach, but whatever you do you can't have me in your control.
Do you know 4evergod's where about I learnt men of the nigerian police are in search of him. smiley I just hope when he is arrested felixomor won't disappear too wink[/s]

Gerrarahia mehn.
Msheww undecided
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by HardMirror(m): 8:25am On Apr 27, 2017
felixomor:

Gerrarahia mehn.
Msheww undecided
Lol. Pele

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Ishilove: 10:08am On Apr 27, 2017
HardMirror:

It was an advice in hope you still had some sense. Only fools talk too much. Keep talking and making a fool of yourself
This is laughable coming from someone who made a massive fool of himself when he wrote pages upon pages of fabrications, and when his lies were discovered, retreated like a slimy, cowardly weasel.

You really should learn to take your own advice, you know. wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by HardMirror(m): 11:01am On Apr 27, 2017
Ishilove:

This laughable coming from someone who made a massive fool of himself when he wrote pages upon pages of fabrications, and when his lies were discovered, retreated like a slimy, cowardly weasel.

You really should learn to take your own advice, you know. wink
Pages of lies? What are u smoking. List 2 of the lies here and now pls. You so funny you and damugul just crack me up with your jokes.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Joagbaje(m): 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
HardMirror:

I always say it. As an ex-christian, I can boldly say I have not met a SINGLE christ-like (christian) here so far. Not Joagbaje, not ishilove, not 4evergod. These are people that think insults and e-wars is same as evangelism. (Smiles). What a pity. Bunch of shameless clowns. Sometimes I wish hell was real cos its so sure that's their lot. Christians my ass

Me keh wetin I do? I no insult you na
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
Kirstyn what happened now why was the thread deleted?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
Another Christian liar undecided

A moniker by the name Kirstyn opened a thread claiming a child was missing. The only problem was I have good visual memory and recognised the child she posted as the same child posted by Damogul as his. She also claimed the child was missing from badore, ajah. The same place Damogul resides.
Thread has since been deleted.

Kirstyn what was ur intention? Im just befuddled undecided

And who is that child that ppl keep posting as theirs

Cc Availableisme
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
The thief /scammer / fraudster was seen online yet again , won't stop trailing you till you return to the rightful owner what you stole.

Your days of reckoning is drawing nearer, watch out.

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemanuduno: 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
lepasharon:

A moniker by the name Kirstyn opened a thread claiming a child was missing. The only problem was I have good visual memory and recognised the child she posted as the same child posted by Damogul as his. She also claimed the child was missing from badore, ajah. The same place Damogul resides.

Kirstyn what was ur intention?

Availableisme

Lepasharon, you are gifted and you don't know it. Though I might be sounding spiritual again(which many don't like, but I won't feed you or anybody else with lies). I also saw Kirstyn's post b4 they blocked her. Then short after, I fell into a trance and saw things.

Here are the things I saw:

1. 4evergod aka Damogul(Samuel Ekweme) has always been with us all the while we are ranting and chanting about him. He has ever been available aka 'Availableisme'

2. Though I was not cleared yet whether the child truly belong to Kirstyn's people or not, but what I know and I am sure of is that the child is currently with Samuel Ekweme in the new resident he packed to. Whether he kidnapped the child or not, I don't know.

3. If Ubachi whom Samuel Ekweme duped and Mrbllymer can work towards helping Kirstyn to find the child in question, with whomever he is with, then they can easily get Samuel Ekweme.

So my funny but accurate advice is for them to help Kirstyn look for the son, because it is with Samuel Ekweme. I mean if by the help of the police, they can go to the media house and TV station with the picture of the lost baby, then easily, they will locate whom the child is with. AND THAT IS SAMUEL EKWEME.

Last year August, I announced Samuel Ekweme aka 4evergod as a 419 with only spiritual evidence and no physical evidence, and now we are seeing the truth in everything I said back then. Now again, take my word for it--AVAILABLEISME is the same as Samuel Ekweme (4evergod) and the child Kirstyn is looking for is definitely with Samuel Ekweme. All these things are stories to be included in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH with pictures of every dubious person involved.

Watch how Samuel Ekweme's fellow thieves and alternate monikers will come attack me as they did on Lordniklaus 'When faith collides' thread back last year.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
otemanuduno:

Lepasharon, you are gifted and you don't know it. Though I might be sounding spiritual again(which many don't like, but I won't feed you or anybody else with lies). I also saw Kirstyn's post b4 they blocked her. Then short after, I fell into a trance and saw things.

Here are the things I saw:

1. 4evergod aka Damogul(Samuel Ekweme) has always been with us all the while we are ranting and chanting about him. He has ever been available aka 'Availableisme'

2. Though I was not cleared yet whether the child truly belong to Kirstyn's people or not, but what I know and I am sure of is that the child is currently with Samuel Ekweme in the new resident he packed to. Whether he kidnapped the child or not, I don't know.

3. If Ubachi whom Samuel Ekweme duped and Mrbllymer can work towards helping Kirstyn to find the child in question, with whomever he is with, then they can easily get Samuel Ekweme.

So my funny but accurate advice is for them to help Kirstyn look for the son, because it is with Samuel Ekweme. I mean if by the help of the police, they can go to the media house and TV station with the picture of the lost baby, then easily, they will locate whom the child is with. AND THAT IS SAMUEL EKWEME.

Last year August, I announced Samuel Ekweme aka 4evergod as a 419 with only spiritual evidence and no physical evidence, and now we are seeing the truth in everything I said back then. Now again, take my word for it--AVAILABLEISME is the same as Samuel Ekweme (4evergod) and the child Kirstyn is looking for is definitely with Samuel Ekweme. All these things are stories to be included in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH with pictures of every dubious person involved.

Watch how Samuel Ekweme's fellow thieves and alternate monikers will come attack me as they did on Lordniklaus 'When faith collides' thread back last year.
Lol smiley
I don't even know what her intentions were undecided but the number she gave to contact for the child linked back to Damogul's. She is either masquerading as him or knows him. Lol surely if Damogul packs out of his house he will take his child with him?
Yes. if the same child is with Damogul..who is she that is saying the child is missing what her plan? Me I don't know undecided
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hopefulLandlord: 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
4evergod is Availableisme?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemanuduno: 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
4evergod is Availableisme?

I KNOW and I am saying so. My soul feel like chatting with Availableisme(4evergod) once again. The more we talk, the more the story I will have available to me on the "ACTS OF THE 419" part of the DOCTUFOS I shall include. It's going to be fun 4ever on this planet called earth. Where is that Kirstyn girl sef?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
lepasharon:

Kirstyn what was ur intention? Im just befuddled undecided

Cc Availableisme

May I ask why you tagged me here?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
availableisme:

because you also know what went down on that thread. You queried her till the thread got blocked.

So tell me, how were you so certain the kid wasn't missing?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
lepasharon:

because you also know what went down on that thread. You queried her till the thread got blocked.

So tell me, how were you so certain the kid wasn't missing?

Your question should be directed @ the person who says the kid is missing (kidnapped). The kid isn't a twin so why would someone use another persons kids pic and claim the kid is missing when he isn't. I believe you are smart although you and I have not really had any reason to chat but you can give it some thought.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemanuduno: 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
availableisme:

Mrbllymer, behold the guy who duped you guys. Samuel Ekweme, Behold the guy you duped.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
otemanuduno:

Mrbllymer, behold the guy who duped you guys.

Excuse me?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemanuduno: 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
availableisme:

Excuse me?
Samuel Ekweme, how far na?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
otemanuduno:

Everyone knows you have a nut loose upstairs so ignoring you has always been their best approach. FYI I am not whom you hope I am. Guess again.

Reading through this thread now I know why I stayed away from the religion section. It's poison.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
otemanuduno:

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemanuduno: 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
availableisme:

Everyone knows you have a nut loose upstairs so ignoring you has always been their best approach. FYI I am not whom you hope I am. Guess again.

Reading through this thread now I know why I stayed away from the religion section. It's poison.

Samuel Ekweme, I gbadun your yarn. If Mrbllymer can spread the pics of Kirstyn's missing Child going thru Facebook, NTA and everywhere possible, u will be forced to present yourself or risk being arrested. Even if Mrbllymer doesn't do it, I will do it on my Facebook page. I go by what I am sure of, not by uncertainty. Surely, we will get the child if you have him.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
otemanuduno:

Samuel Ekweme, I gbadun your yarn. If Mrbllymer can spread the pics of Kirstyn's missing Child going thru Facebook, NTA and everywhere possible, u will be forced to present yourself or risk being arrested. Even if Mrbllymer doesn't do it, I will do it on my Facebook page. I go by what I am sure of, not by uncertainty. Surely, we will get the child if you have him.

You are one of those reasons why seun needs to screen those he allows on Nairaland.

Do you know this Kirstyn of a fellow? If you do, you would also need to explain how a kid who wasn't missing suddenly became missing or are you Kirstyn?

Indeed you have a nut loose upstairs. This would be my last response to you. I have read up on you here on NL but chose not to have any discourse with you based on the already stated reason so I aim to keep it that way. Thanks for your attention and since Mr Samuel seems to be your torment day and night for reasons best known to you, I say good luck to you and your torment.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
availableisme:

Your question should be directed @ the person who says the kid is missing (kidnapped). The kid isn't a twin so why would someone use another persons kids pic and claim the kid is missing when he isn't. I believe you are smart although you and I have not really had any reason to chat but you can give it some thought.

No im directing my questions to you. You claimed to know the kid. Why did you query the thread you seemed so certain the kid wasnt missing. Just wanna knw ur reasons for suspicion
and yes ppl use other kids pic to lie for attention, happens all the time undecided
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
lepasharon:

No im directing my questions to you. You claimed to know the kid. Why did you query the thread you seemed so certain the kid wasnt missing. and yes ppl use other kids pic to lie for attention, happens all the time undecided

Your last statement echos my very words. Direct your questions at the liar Kirstyn. I owe you no explanation as the kid isn't mine but is known to me. When such happens to you then you can tell everyone what you expected to hear from me. Nairaland is a faceless forum so explanations are out of place here. Thanks
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemanuduno: 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
availableisme:

You are one of those reasons why seun needs to screen those he allows on Nairaland.

Do you know this Kirstyn of a fellow? If you do, you would also need to explain how a kid who wasn't missing suddenly became missing or are you Kirstyn?

Indeed you have a nut loose upstairs. This would be my last response to you. I have read up on you here on NL but chose not to have any discourse with you based on the already stated reason so I aim to keep it that way. Thanks for your attention and since Mr Samuel seems to be your torment day and night for reasons best known to you, I say good luck to you and your torment.

You know I follow what Atum reveals to me and they have never been wrong. He revealed to me that you(Samuel Ekweme) aka 4evergod, are a 419. It happened like that after. Now he has revealed this one and I won't back out. The thread opened by Kirstyn was taken down and I guess she has also been banned.
Do you say you are my torment? Lol, you don't even come near it. Eusebius was my only threat when he threatened me in the days of my ignorance and I fell for his tricks.

One million Samuel cannot run away from me OTELEMUYE grin
Samuel Ekweme, your bank account, picture, the picture of the child with you(which Kristyn was talking about), your past home address where you run away from etc. are all going to be documented down forever. Won't you rather consider stopping this 419 business which has soiled your name so much?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
otemanuduno:

You know I follow what Atum reveals to me and they have never been wrong. He revealed to me that you(Samuel Ekweme) aka 4evergod, are a 419. It happened like that after. Now he has revealed this one and I won't back out. The thread opened by Kirstyn was taken down and I guess she has also been banned.
Do you say you are my torment? Lol, you don't even come near it. Eusebius was my only threat when he threatened me in the days of my ignorance and I fell for his tricks.

One million Samuel cannot run away from me OTELEMUYE grin
Samuel Ekweme, your bank account, picture, the picture of the child with you(which Kristyn was talking about), your past home address where you run away from etc. are all going to be documented down forever. Won't you rather consider stopping this 419 business which has soiled your name so much?

I suggest you go for therapy to heal yourself from this Mr Samuel torment. It's really deep. Your atum or atom surely needs to have it's identity verification system reprogrammed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (86) (Reply)

Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.