Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Why Are Christians Such Liars? - Religion (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (92529 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
availableisme:

Your last statement echos my very words. Direct your questions at the liar Kirstyn. I owe you no explanation as the kid isn't mine but is known to me. When such happens to you then you can tell everyone what you expected to hear from me. Nairaland is a faceless forum so explanations are out of place here. Thanks

how do you know the kid? How convenient that you caught her in her lies
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
lepasharon:

how do you know the kid? How convenient that you caught her in her lies

And I owe you an explanation even after you also saw she was lying?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemanuduno: 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
availableisme:

I suggest you go for therapy to heal yourself from this Mr Samuel torment. It's really deep. Your atum or atom surely needs to have it's identity verification system reprogrammed.
Hmm, ekun abija wara. You are yet to confess. This little guy here is going international for your sake. DOCTUFOS will keep his pics with it. If we can get this little kid, we can get you Sam, Sam, ole ekun abija wara.

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by pweetyoge(f): 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
lepasharon:

Lol smiley
I don't even know what her intentions were undecided but the number she gave to contact for the child linked back to Damogul's. She is either masquerading as him or knows him. Lol surely if Damogul packs out of his house he will take his child with him?
Yes. if the same child is with Damogul..who is she that is saying the child is missing what her plan? Me I don't know undecided
i was following these story till it vanished..pls what is going on?who is telling the truth..is it kirstyn or availableisme

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
otemanuduno:

Hmm, ekun abija wara. You are yet to confess. This little guy here is going international for your sake. DOCTUFOS will keep his pics with it. If we can get this little kid, we can get you Sam, Sam, ole ekun abija wara.

Chop am! you screenshoted it. Here is the thread where Damogul originally posted the kids pic

https://www.nairaland.com/3207491/real-testimonies-gods-power-existence#47227940

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
pweetyoge:

i was following these story till it vanished..pls what is going on?who is telling the truth..is it kirstyn or availableisme

Deduce for yourself madam.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemanuduno: 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
pweetyoge:

My sister, just be looking o jare. Samuel Ekweme the home and away 419 is whom we are discussing his matter here. Since 2010, his case has always been a mystery to those who see only within this physical earth, but since I step into his matter, there hasn't been anything hidden about him I don't know.

I wonder how Kirstyn could raise an allegation of a missing Child and the first person to comment against it is Samuel Ekweme(availableisme aka 4evergod, aka Damogul, aka Damogulx, aka Damogulxx aka Naijadeyhia) again.
Samuel Ekweme has been duping, is still duping and will forever dupe until the day he would be caught. Get whom the child below is with then you shall get Samuel Ekweme. That is the spiritual truth.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
Compare

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
CC mynd44 rule 8 and 10 broken. I believe you are already aware of this.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
grin grin. 4everGod is a very dangerous man. I knew that he stole the picture of the baby and the child isnt his. This man is truly crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
availableisme:

And I owe you an explanation even after you also saw she was lying?

How did you know she was lying that all i wanna know, because if you that kid then you know the dad who is wanted for fraud. Who is the kid? who is he to you?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemanuduno: 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
lepasharon:
Compare
Walahi Lepa, you should just join the Nigerian Police abeg. I can't imagine how you could detect this. You are a genius in your own aspect. Respect to you.
Availableisme(Samuel Ekweme) I am gonna add the other pix to the one I screenshot before. They will all be part of the album of the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
pweetyoge:

Another Christian liar undecided

A moniker by the name Kirstyn opened a thread claiming a child was missing. The only problem was I have good visual memory and recognised the child she posted as the same child posted by Damogul as his. She also claimed the child was missing from badore, ajah. The same place Damogul resides.
Thread has since been deleted.

Kirstyn what was ur intention? Im just befuddled undecided

And who is that child that ppl keep posting as theirs
[/quote]
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemanuduno: 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
availableisme:

CC mynd44 rule 8 and 10 broken. I believe you are already aware of this.
Just exactly how Samuel Ekweme used to call the mods to ban people, forgetting that he who is banned today shall rise up again. I'm sure that Kirstyn girl has been banned, but I'm sure she'll come back better and stronger to clear the air. Mrbllymer, Ubachi, say tuned. This child is with Samuel Ekweme your duper.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
lepasharon:

How did you know she was lying that all i wanna know, because if you that kid then you know the dad who is wanted for fraud. Who is the kid? who is he to you?

Again I ask you do you really believe I owe you an explanation? Whatever the allegations are which is what they are I have been briefed and will not speak for Mr Samuel as that is per instruction from relevant authorities. All will unravel in due time.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
otemanuduno:

Walahi Lepa, you should just join the Nigerian Police abeg. I can't imagine how you could detect this. You are a genius in your own aspect. Respect to you.
Availableisme(Samuel Ekweme) I am gonna add the other pix to the one I screenshot before. They will all be part of the album of the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.

lol im blushing embarassed

I remembered the kid so I queried her thread and that kid may not even be damoguls kid just a kid in his neighbourhood who he is claiming
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
availableisme:

Again I ask you do you really believe I owe you an explanation? Whatever the allegations are which is what they are I have been briefed and will not speak for Mr Samuel as that is per instruction from relevant authorities. All will unravel in due time.

why cant you just answer the question undecided How do you know the kid? cos the apparent dad is wanted for fraud
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
otemanuduno:

Just exactly how Samuel Ekweme used to call the mods to ban people, forgetting that he who is banned today shall rise up again. I'm sure that Kirstyn girl has been banned, but I'm sure she'll come back better and stronger to clear the air. Mrbllymer, Ubachi, say tuned. This child is with Samuel Ekweme your duper.

I for one would love to read her air clearing statements.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
lepasharon:

why cant you just answer the question undecided How do you know the kid? cos the apparent dad is wanted for fraud

People who are allegedly wanted for fraud do not utilise the social media to run a trial. The proper way it to let the law run its course and not all the hoopla being done here. Like I said, relevant authorities are already on this so let them wrap it up alright?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemanuduno: 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
availableisme:

I for one would love to read her air clearing statements.

Ekweme funrara e grin
Mrbllymer, behold your duper.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemanuduno: 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
availableisme:

People who are allegedly wanted for fraud do not utilise the social media to run a trial. The proper way it to let the law run its course and not all the hoopla being done here. Like I said, relevant authorities are already on this so let them wrap it up alright?
But it wouldn't be a bad thing if we also have it in our own record book. So the pics of all involved shall be in the album of truth called DOCTUFOS for the future generation to read. I could have composed a friend of thief song for you, but because I know that you gangan are the theif we are looking for, I would only repeat the nursery rhyme I composed for you earlier:
Now wait while I go fetch the sweet rhyme grin
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
availableisme:

do you know damogul? that kid up there is his apparent kid you know?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
otemanuduno:
But it wouldn't be a bad thing if we also have it in our own record book. So the pics of all involved shall be in the album of truth called DOCTUFOS for the future generation to read. I could have composed a friend of thief song for you, but because I know that you gangan are the theif we are looking for, I would only repeat the nursery rhyme I composed for you earlier:
Now wait while I go fetch the sweet rhyme grin

While you are at it also remind mrbllymer that he and his money laundering and hacker associates would need to provide proof of ownership of the said funds they claim Mr Samuel is in possession of to the relevant authorities. So much you lack knowledge of. I have said too much already so will stop.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
lepasharon:

do you know damogul? that kid up there is his apparent kid you know?

Let the law run its course. Is the kid your problem or is damogul your problem?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
availableisme:

While you are at it also remind mrbllymer that he and his money laundering and hacker associates would need to provide proof of ownership of the said funds they claim Mr Samuel is in possession of to the relevant authorities. So much you lack knowledge of. I have said too much already so will stop.

what do you think of this thread? https://www.nairaland.com/3207491/real-testimonies-gods-power-existence#47227940
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemanuduno: 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
availableisme:

Samuel Ekweme (availableisme) if you comment about Samuel Ekweme(yourself) as if you are defending you, it will only give you out further.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
lepasharon:

I am following...
The baby has been damogul's profile pics.. Evidence below

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemanuduno: 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
availableisme:

Samuel Ekweme (availableisme) if you comment about Samuel Ekweme(yourself) as if you are defending you, it will only give you out further. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
Mrbllymer:
I am following...
The baby has been damogul's profile pics.. Evidence below

hmm! if thats really damoguls kid, what was kirstyns purpose?

you really need to investigate availableisme because he knows the kid
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
Mrbllymer your post clearly shows that either you are Kirstyn or she works with you.

I hope you and your colleagues are ready to prove your case in time. Money laundering and hacking of bank accounts is a serious offence in Nigeria and USA.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
availableisme:

Mr Samuel, the thief scammer and fraudster, thats your defense line?? Lol, you are beginning to sound worked up, it's just getting started, you shouldn't have ran, or probably on your digits.. Withdrawing funds transferred to you and claiming relevant authorities?

Please stop running and come face the authorities you sole claimed are on it...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by mrmrmister: 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lmfao cheesy grin

I'm drunk right now.

I'll come back to read this interesting story when I'm sober. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (86) (Reply)

Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.