Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Why Are Christians Such Liars? - Religion (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (92804 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
:-X9
availableisme:

Mr accuser let me advice you before you pop a blood vessel out of senseless rage and delusion. You laid the accusation so i believe for you to do that you can prove your allegation by yourself am i correct? Would you arrive at a conclusive allegation without having tangible self convincing facts that drove you that that position? Of course not.

So prove to us that i am your alleged accused. Since you already have the Brickset mind that i am so it should be a breeze for you. Let me step aside and allow you show your proof.

The accused is in Nigeria. Your evidence for this is what? Shameless criminal.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
dalaman:

The picture did not prove any location. Just shut up up by showing your face.

tsk tsk tsk temper temper sir. You need to take your own advice. In your rage you had to type "up" twice
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
dalaman:
:-X9

The accused is in Nigeria. Your evidence for this is what? Shameless criminal.

You said i and the accused are one where is your evidence for this? Brickface!
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
availableisme:

You said i and the accused are one where is your evidence for this? Brickface!

So after all the mouth of being an oil tycoon and an employer that has 34 employees some few milions that you stole is what has made you run away like a senseless rat. grin grin.

I am happy that the name Samuel Ekweme has lost total credibility on nairaland and the religious section and there is nothing you can do about it again.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
dalaman:

So after all the mouth of being an oil tycoon and an employer that has 34 employees some few milions that you stole is what has made you run away like a senseless rat. grin grin.

I am happy that the name Samuel Ekweme has lost total credibility on nairaland and the religious section and there is nothing you can do about it again.

Lol even on google, his name has been rubbished
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
lepasharon:

Lol even on google, his name has been rubbished

Nice one.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
dalaman:

FYI Samuel ekwueme or his name isn't my concern as I stand apart and bear my own name.

Being brickfaced and brickminded must be ingrained in you if you still thinking directing your comments at me with the assumption that I am he would somehow magically make me the accused. cheesy

Sorry Mr dalaman but it's a sad disappointment for you.

I am no tycoon in oil but I do alright In my own right as a sports man.

Besides Iboris name and others have gotten rubbished but people still look for them for biz so do not guffaw just yet.

Focus on the issue at hand and not Nairaland alone. Your hate for Christianity has an end.

Let me get my 40 winks. Sight seeing tomorrow. Have fun.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Wilgrea7:

wow... this is getting interesting
Too bad that I'm just replying to ya mention. Anyways,

4evergod is a very cunny and dubious fella. It's so unfortunate that this thread has gotten to page 70+ else I'd have advised you read from page zero.

Unknown to us, he was bbfever who posed as a female.. Thanks to Lepasharo.n, Otem and Co who Bursted him on this same thread. It was discovered that this same 4evergod would quote bbfever to buttress his points, increasing the number of audiences responding to a particular topic as same person.

When he was exposed, he denied and said bbfever was his cousin/niece/ whatever and that he had to borrow the account to clear up some mess etc.

On this same issue, Otem did further investigation and it was discovered on one of his particular mentions where he boldly claimed to be damogul.

See wilgrea7, 4vergod Is damogul, naijadehia, 4evergod1-infinity, avaliableisme, kirstyn
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
availableisme:

Baiting me won't work. You can try that on mr dalaman. And by the way if this was a law court and you were a lawyer before a presiding Judge, you already made yourself look stupid by alleging with no tangible evidence besides assumptions.

I knew this would lead nowhere grin Bloody scammer.

I know you will be back on NL in a few yearss when this has all died down and start hunting for prey again. Get a day job
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by GoodMuyis(m): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
otemdomino:

If not for my effort, Felixomor, Goodmuyis, Analice107 and many of you 419s would have dominated this thread. But for my effort, those ones are already taking down their WhatsApp account, Facebook accounts etc. They don't have time again to be here. I have made them busy. Lol, mo fun won ni assignment.

Fight 419s with all your strength and with all your might cheesy

I pity you, Considered yourself, at the mercy of God, If Ijam you ehn, You will be grounded, Even oga John bull go pity.

It will just cost me N25 Etisalat Credit

==Modified==

Seem you are looking for Sam Ogugua see what I found http://bit .ly/2qmswhG
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
GoodMuyis:

I pity you, Considered yourself, at the mercy of God, If Ijam you ehn, You will be grounded, Even oga John bull go pity.

It will just cost me N25 Etisalat Credit

==Modified==

Seem you are looking for Sam Ogugua see what I found http://bit .ly/2qmswhG

Are you Sam Ogugua? Hubby to prettmum
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
pweetyoge:
i wish we were outside d country,d first thing is to get aa report to find ur location using ur IP address as ur logged in. That i m sure would go a long way to knw if u r lying.
Kirstyn weh done ma wink kiss undecided

Can you elaborate
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
pweetyoge:
Avaailableissme u need to try harder..see d way he wants d facebook Id so bad..lol ;Di wish we were outside d country,d first thing is to get aa report to find ur location using ur IP address as ur logged in. That i m sure would go a long way to knw if u r lying.
Kirstyn weh done ma wink kiss undecided

This is very possible in Nigeria, nairaland can trace ip too but only seun and each users has access to it whenever you log in and it will be forwarded to your mail address..

Each country has is own ip addresses so it's traceable if one has access to it.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by pweetyoge(f): 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
lepasharon:

Can you elaborate
th world is now so tech savvy that any information watever could be found. If you guys want to catch d thief all u need to do is get the owner of d site to trace the IP address of the user. Even d so called pix he uploaded could be traced bt i doubt we have such in Nigeria. Except u know someone that has such tech skills outside d country. And if u know anyone that works in d telecom firm u cn send d number u v of him. His last location cn also b traced. Bt it is against d norm of the industry so one needs to b discreet while doing so. And for d fact that i wrote dis for all to see does not mean d scammer cn still get away with what i typed. If u like break d simcard. If u like take down d pix. U cn nt change ur IP adress. It is unique to each user

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
availableisme:

Mr Brickface get your mind off your wrong assumption. Care to join me in Ostseebad?

Did you snap the picture you posted?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
availableisme:

Mr Brickface get your mind off your wrong assumption. Care to join me in Ostseebad?

Samuel Ekwueme

Did you snap the picture you posted?

Now let me burst your bubble, you downloaded the pics you posted . Lol.. I got you?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
So here i am reading this junk from page 65... and all i see are jobless bunch facing one guy.. if y'all are so sure that availableisme stole your money why not take it up with the law.. Instead of showing how foolish and shallow thinking y'all are...

Cc: Seun abeg close this thread.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by prettmum(f): 8:50am On May 01, 2017
lepasharon:

Are you Sam Ogugua? Hubby to prettmum
He is not my hubby. why are looking for Sam.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by CatfishBilly: 9:09am On May 01, 2017
Seun, Lalasticlala, OAM4J, Mynd44, you people should please close down this thread. This madness cannot continue. This thread represents everything​ Nairaland is against.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 9:20am On May 01, 2017
CatfishBilly:
Seun, Lalasticlala, OAM4J, Mynd44, you people should please close down this thread. This madness cannot continue. This thread represents everything​ Nairaland is against.

Lol

How do you mean?

The true nature of certain scammers have been revealed. This thread will help a lot of people be aware of such monikers and persons and prevent them from getting scammed

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by prettmum(f): 9:27am On May 01, 2017
They should make proper investigation before pointing accusing finger on people just because you commented on their thread or the commented on your thread so that alone makes you a suspect. I'm a victim of such.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 9:57am On May 01, 2017
CatfishBilly:

So scamming, stealing should be encouraged

For more of this kinda thread bursting fraudsters and scammers see below

https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-update

So please keep your thoughts and focus on passing information that would help or contribute to the betterment of Nigerians which is everyone of us..

Not focusing on closing a thread/ hiding details of dubious acts of a fraudster..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemdomino: 2:27pm On May 01, 2017
prettmum:

Pls picture evidence of your newborn baby. grin
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 3:05pm On May 01, 2017
prettmum:

He's not ur hubby?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemdomino: 3:07pm On May 01, 2017
Prettmum, pls post pic evidence of ur newborn baby, thanks. BTW, GoodMuyis(Abubakar Muyiwa) why do u attend deeper life of all churches in the world? cheesy
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 3:13pm On May 01, 2017
Gboliwe, nairaland police remember wunmi allen case and do you remember bbfever/4evergod /Damogul- Samuel Ekwueme has suceeded in duping someone
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by analice107: 4:27pm On May 01, 2017
availableisme:

You still have not posted the facebook ID of your Samuel ekwueme madam Kirstyn aka otemanuduno. If you do not have it and wish to fabricate another tale then avail us with your tale.
He has fabricated another one of me rubbing him of 400k. Just imagine.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by prettmum(f): 4:57pm On May 01, 2017
otemdomino:
Prettmum, pls post pic evidence of ur newborn baby, thanks. BTW, GoodMuyis(Abubakar Muyiwa) why do u attend deeper life of all churches in the world? cheesy
why will I do such, I'm sorry go through my posts then you will know the denomination I belong to OK. I won't comment further. you guys are just crazy.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by prettmum(f): 5:02pm On May 01, 2017
Lepasharon please can you tell your EFCC to go through my post form page 0 till date and stop disturbing me with mentions. if una like believe me. No stupid person can stop my joy cause of misplaced identity. person go sit down and trouble go find am come. I'm a joyful mother and I'm happy about it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (86) (Reply)

Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) / The Name Of Jesus Christ Carries Power, Authority And Distinction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.