Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Why Are Christians Such Liars? - Religion (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (92381 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by prettmum(f): 5:03pm On May 01, 2017
otemdomino:
Prettmum, pls post pic evidence of ur newborn baby, thanks. BTW, GoodMuyis(Abubakar Muyiwa) why do u attend deeper life of all churches in the world? cheesy
are you a ritualist? I'm sorry I can't.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by prettmum(f): 5:06pm On May 01, 2017
[quote author=otemdomino post=56102442] Pls picture evidence of your newborn baby. grin[/quote
thruly you are ritualist. I'm sorry you miss road
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemdomino: 5:24pm On May 01, 2017
prettmum:
why will I do such, I'm sorry go through my posts then you will know the denomination I belong to OK. I won't comment further. you guys are just crazy.
grin na play I dey o. I no go do like that again grin
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemdomino: 5:27pm On May 01, 2017
prettmum:
Lepasharon please can you tell your EFCC to go through my post form page 0 till date and stop disturbing me with mentions. if una like believe me. No stupid person can stop my joy cause of misplaced identity. person go sit down and trouble go find am come. I'm a joyful mother and I'm happy about it.

I can't imagine just giving birth and having all the time in the world to type on Nairaland. How manage? Even right from the day I gave the birth, I have never rested typing sermons on the Mount on Nairaland. Pls give more attention to ur baby instead of coming here to disturb us with TTC stories that appeal to emotion cheesy
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by HardMirror(m): 6:14pm On May 01, 2017
availableisme:

You said i and the accused are one where is your evidence for this? Brickface!
Why are u so active on this thread? Get a life pls. I won't point fingers yet, but there are good reasons to be suspicious of you

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemdomino: 5:31am On May 02, 2017
Mrbllymer check your email inbox pls. Thanks.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mynd44: 12:19pm On May 02, 2017
blym4real:

That is your case file with fsars. We are coming for you no matter how long.
And is there any proof that the person is the same as Mr Ekwueme?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 1:44pm On May 02, 2017
Edenoscar:
This thread should be closed, fvck the traffic
Cc: seun

Why exactly?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by mrmrmister: 2:23pm On May 02, 2017
Mynd44:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by blym4real: 3:14pm On May 02, 2017
Mynd44:

I actually don't have a tangible proof, because I am not active in this section. I found this thread because of this issue, but active people here that knows the personality of 4everGod have said he is the same person and they have all back it up with proofs, I know you are a mod and you can see from which ip address everyone is accessing from. You can help the house by telling us whether the accused is accessing from Germany as he claimed.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 3:24pm On May 02, 2017
blym4real:

I actually don't have a tangible proof, because I am not active in this section. I found this thread because of this issue, but active people here that knows the personality of 4everGod have said he is the same person and they have all back it up with proofs, I know you are a mod and you can see from which ip address everyone is accessing from. You can help the house by telling us whether the accused is accessing from Germany as he claimed.

Patiently waiting for mynd44
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by CatfishBilly: 3:28pm On May 02, 2017
blym4real:

Ever heard of VPN?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by blym4real: 3:41pm On May 02, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Ever heard of VPN?
lol I am tech savvy too a vpn ip can be easily detected.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 3:43pm On May 02, 2017
Mynd44:

If one is accused of fraud running into millions of naira, it was reported to the law enforcement agencies, he was traced to his house but has packed out, switched off all his digits and the said person has been coming online without addressing the issue, deleting comments about his family et location.. Operating with numerous uncountable monikers..

Now someone came into the scene defending the fraudster based on what she believes or Christianity? Who does that?

Had it been she's truly a Christian as she claimed and not the said person in question, she would have viewed both sides of the coin, expected an answer from the second party and address the issue based on evidence provided..

If not that the camelion has changed it colour /operating under a new identity/ related to the fraudster /an accomplice, defending the accused would not have been her sole aim..

if you are in the shoe of defrauded what would you have thought?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by geoworldedu: 3:52pm On May 02, 2017
otemanuduno:
E pain felix o. Well, kip wishing that Samuel Ekweme (4ever419) isn't and wasn't a 419.The more you wish, the more the truth and reality of his identity become clearer to you. I stand for the truth, but your own mission is to defend a 419.

Let your name forever be known as a lover of 419 while I Otem be known for a resistor of a 419. In the Seriot language, we call people like you Turituri. cheesy

You turituri, hear my words today and ponder upon it.
If nature is not in my favor then shall your friend 4evergod aka Samuel Ekweme escape justice forever.
But I say, even you shall read of it and hear when your 419 friend shall be announced publicly.
For he shall be called and disgraced and you turituri shall hide your face in shame at the mention of your name.

Felix, the friend of thief
Why is your soul obsessed with the things done by a 419?
Why do you love thieves with all your heart and soul?
Why do you discard righteousness to fall in love with a thief?

Are you blind that you can not see into the road of logic
Are you Brain-dead that you cannot detect the truth?
Why O Felix, why are you low in your thinking faculty?
Take a little while to think deep and the truth shall come out to you.

Think O you sheep, for conversion from the sheep fold to humanity is at the corner
And those who desire to be humans shall be so.
For all low-brained people are not human yet
Because they are poor in the spirit and of low understanding.
But the words of the Wise shall rewrite the codes of their brains if only they ponder on the words spoken by the mouths of the Wise.

May the Light of God ALMIGHTY liberate you Felix(turituri) from the bondage of low thinking faculty. Ase!

cheesy
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mynd44: 4:27pm On May 02, 2017
blym4real:

Can you please read this again. You have no tangible proof that this person js the accused person. You only assumed because the person seemed to defend the accused person and then you guys go all out to start a character assassination campaign against her and you seem to think it is fair and right.

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mynd44: 4:32pm On May 02, 2017
Mrbllymer:

If one is accused of fraud running into millions of naira, it was reported to the law enforcement agencies, he was traced to his house but has packed out, switched off all his digits and the said person has been coming online without addressing the issue, deleting comments about his family et location.. Operating with numerous uncountable monikers..

Now someone came into the scene defending the fraudster based on what she believes or Christianity? Who does that?

Had it been she's truly a Christian as she claimed and not the said person in question, she would have viewed both sides of the coin, expected an answer from the second party and address the issue based on evidence provided..

If not that the camelion has changed it colour /operating under a new identity/ related to the fraudster /an accomplice, defending the accused would not have been her sole aim..

if you are in the shoe of defrauded what would you have thought?

Perhaps we can also say lawyers are also family or relatives of the people they defend. The truth is that while we might not feel good about the actions of people it gives us no right to attack them verbally or physically.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 4:38pm On May 02, 2017
Mynd44:

Perhaps we can also say lawyers are also family or relatives of the people they defend. The truth is that while we might not feel good about the actions of people it gives us no right to attack them verbally or physically.

Lawyers are fighting for their pockets and it's their job, perhaps we can say it's her job and she's fighting for her share/entitlements?

Moreover she wasn't attacked physically, and verbally was started by her..

Modified **** lawyers arguments are based on facts, evidences provided and not believes to counter the accuser..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by mrmrmister: 4:39pm On May 02, 2017
Mynd44:

You only read the part where the girl was attacked.

Truth is, the girl was only attacked because she attacked those people too.

If you can't read through the thread, then I suggest you don't get involved at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by geoworldedu: 4:49pm On May 02, 2017
otemanuduno:
Samuel Ekweme, your statements are going into the ACTS OF THE 419s.

Imagine something like this:

Acts of the 419s
Chapter --:--

34. And Samuel Ekweme said, bla bla bla....
35. Behold the picture of the 419 Samuel Ekweme who has duped, is still duping and will continue to dupe until he is being arrested. Are his pictures and Diamond bank account not everywhere on the Internet?
36 . Therefore let all banks check again when he comes with his BVN number. For his bank account is for fraud and his brain is for duping. grin

Badt guy grin
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by blym4real: 5:13pm On May 02, 2017
Mynd44:

Can you please read this again. You have no tangible proof that this person js the accused person. You only assumed because the person seemed to defend the accused person and then you guys go all out to start a character assassination campaign against her and you seem to think it is fair and right.

undecided undecided

Seriously. coming from a mod?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by blym4real: 5:21pm On May 02, 2017
Mynd44:

undecided undecided

I am very disappointed, have you gone through the thread? After presenting empirical evidence against a scammer who has failed to clear his name after seen the allegations( he logged in to his main handle) yet someone is still defending the scammer. kindly tell me the reason why a neutral person will be defending an accused after even seeing implicating evidence? You deliberately didn't respond to where I asked you to check out his IP address.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by mrmrmister: 5:24pm On May 02, 2017
blym4real:

I am very disappointed, have you gone through the thread? After presenting empirical evidence against a scammer who has failed to clear his name after seen the allegations( he logged in to his main handle) yet someone is still defending the scammer. kindly tell me the reason why a neutral person will be defending an accused after even seeing implicating evidence? You deliberately didn't respond to where I asked you to use your check out his IP address.

Abeg how the bloody hell is my name similar to mynd-44 ?
Abi this bros don smoke cow $hit? grin grin
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by geoworldedu: 5:25pm On May 02, 2017
blym4real:

I am very disappointed, have you gone through the thread? After presenting empirical evidence against a scammer who has failed to clear his name after seen the allegations( he logged in to his main handle) yet someone is still defending the scammer. kindly tell me the reason why a neutral person will be defending an accused after even seeing implicating evidence? You deliberately didn't respond to where I asked you to use your check out his IP address.

Check, the poster u quoted is in your support, not against.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by geoworldedu: 5:25pm On May 02, 2017
mrmrmister:

Abeg how the bloody hell is my name similar to mynd-44 ?
Abi this bros don smoke cow $hit? grin grin
I noticed it. It was a mistake.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by blym4real: 5:36pm On May 02, 2017
mrmrmister:

Abeg how the bloody hell is my name similar to mynd-44 ? Abi this bros don smoke cow $hit? grin grin
No vex it was a mistake, take a chilled bottle of origin and cool off.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hopefulLandlord: 5:38pm On May 02, 2017
mrmrmister:

Abeg how the bloody hell is my name similar to mynd-44 ? Abi this bros don smoke cow $hit? grin grin
lol
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 5:48pm On May 02, 2017
blym4real:

Seriously. coming from a mod?

That one is also blinded by religion

You know how religion makes smart people dumb na undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 6:56pm On May 02, 2017
hahn:

That one is also blinded by religion

You know how religion makes smart people dumb na undecided

Lol get ready for a ban
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 7:09pm On May 02, 2017
Mynd44:

undecided undecided

I'm sure you remember a thread on a missing baby?

A moniker posted Samuel Ekwueme's kid as missing in order to fish him out. He was the first to counteraact the thread and you shut it down based on what availableisme told you. Now im sure he must have inboxed you evidence to show the child wasnt missing. Evidence only a dad would know?

So whats ur response to that??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 7:14pm On May 02, 2017
lepasharon:

Lol get ready for a ban

Na today?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2017
lepasharon:

I'm sure you remember a thread on a missing baby?

A moniker posted Samuel Ekwueme's kid as missing in order to fish him out. He was the first to counteraact the thread and you shut it down based on what availableisme told you. Now im sure he must have inboxed you evidence to show the child wasnt missing. Evidence only a dad would know?

So whats ur response to that??

Help us ask mynd44 oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (Reply)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.