Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

What If I Decide To Pay My Tithe To Another Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If I Decide To Pay My Tithe To Another Church? (402 Views)

Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If I Decide To Pay My Tithe To Another Church? by dhope: 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
I need some clarifications on payment of tithe. Is it wrong to pay it to my former church whose branch does not exist in my present location? I just feel since we are paying to God then i should be able to pay it to any church but what if i still wish to pay into d acct of my former church other than my current place of worship?
NB: *You need not to comment if u dont believe in tithe*. Thanks
Re: What If I Decide To Pay My Tithe To Another Church? by EvangelistNdudi(m): 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
If you believe that all church (teaching true doctrine of the bible) belong to the body of Jesus Christ, please pay to your present church

Paying your tithe to your former church (while attending another) makes it look like you believe in church than GOD

God please you

1 Like

Re: What If I Decide To Pay My Tithe To Another Church? by dhope: 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
EvangelistNdudi:
If you believe that all church (teaching true doctrine of the bible) belong to the body of Jesus Christ, please pay to your present church

Paying your tithe to your former church (while attending another) makes it look like you believe in church than GOD

God please you
thanks for ur comment

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Bible contradict ? / What Is Your Most Favorite Bible Book, Chapter And Verse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.