Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Lose 20kg Of Weight Within A Month, It Is Real And Effective... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lose 20kg Of Weight Within A Month, It Is Real And Effective... (781 Views)

Lose 20kg Of Weight Within A Month, Blast Your Tummy Fats With Ease!! / Blast Your Tummy Fats With Foods, Lose 20kg Of Weight Within A Month With Ease / Lose 20kg Of Weight Easily In A Month. Burn Your Excess Body Fats Now!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lose 20kg Of Weight Within A Month, It Is Real And Effective... by seyiolanipekun(m): 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
Great friend, Compliments of the season

It just gladdens our hearts to bring u another super success story of one of our clients achieving a tremendous feat in his program. Like we have always told u, you don't need any pill, drug or tea to lose weight, we make bold to say that anyday, anytime, anywhere!!!!

All u need and we say again, all u need is just to eat healthy and engage in a healthy lifestyle, that is all!!! You can either do this yourself or talk to us to help you form a simple and affordable meal plan for you to blast your tummy fats and lose weight comfortably.

Today I don't feel like saying so much, the results are pretty glaring for all to see. However, let me say this,if somewhere there in your subconscious mind, you still think these people are making this up, enh, just talk to us, we will give u the client's number, on your own, at your own time, u can call and ask questions about the results he achieved. We are doing this so you can once and for all kill that scepticism!!!

You can talk to us on what's app: 08136301633 or bbm:2A0A5252 to start your program.

Just stop being sceptical and lose weight with ease.... @ Dowlan Concepts... We love you..

Take a look at the pictures below....

Re: Lose 20kg Of Weight Within A Month, It Is Real And Effective... by omonighoblessing(f): 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
pls can you write the price ......this would encourage us to give a trial.....
Re: Lose 20kg Of Weight Within A Month, It Is Real And Effective... by seyiolanipekun(m): 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
Thank you @omonighoblessing for your interest in what we do.... is only 5,000 naira for the whole 1 month program which inccludes:

1. A comprehensive 1 month healthy meal plan
2. Weight loss videos from our firm to help you kickstart your program
3. An interactive weight loss group full of clients that have also lost their weight to assist and encourage you
4. A comprehensive and detailed simple exercise plan including HIIT to help you blast your excess tummy fats completely
5. Daily online coaching and monitoring from us for the whole month and many more incentives to be given to you, all these for only 5,000 naira with a money back guaraantee for you.

Our firm is so reliable and committed to making you healthy.... talk to us today!! ( what's app no: 08136301633)

We assure you, we will make you achieve your weight loss goals within a month...
Re: Lose 20kg Of Weight Within A Month, It Is Real And Effective... by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
omonighoblessing:
pls can you write the price ......this would encourage us to give a trial.....

Blessing, you want to lose weight?

Let me show you better ways wink cheesy
Re: Lose 20kg Of Weight Within A Month, It Is Real And Effective... by omonighoblessing(f): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
adeaks:

Blessing, you want to lose weight?

Let me show you better ways wink cheesy
wow longest time ooooooh....I don miss you die!
Merry Christmas dear and pls show me the way ooh
Re: Lose 20kg Of Weight Within A Month, It Is Real And Effective... by seyiolanipekun(m): 3:37am On Jan 12, 2017
We can assure you that within the space of just 1 month, you would lose 20kg of weight with our weight loss program, all by eating certain foods and simple exercises.

Take a look at another client testimony below....

our contact on whats app:08136301633

(1) (Reply)

All The Ex's Come Here / What Do Love About Your Boy/girlfriend!!?? / Every Guy Must Read This Before VAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.