Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

If Buhari Celebrated His Birthday On 17 Dec., Means He Obtained WAEC At Age 11 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Celebrated His Birthday On 17 Dec., Means He Obtained WAEC At Age 11 (924 Views)

Senator Dino Maleye Wrote WAEC At Age 12 If He Is 43years Old / Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 (2) (3) (4)

If Buhari Celebrated His Birthday On 17 Dec., Means He Obtained WAEC At Age 11 by exlinkleads(f): 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
Why is it that nobody is asking questions? Is it because nobody is good at maths in the whole Nigeria or is it just a share cowardice? This is indeed pathetic. This time, am not talking about the fact that Mr. Buhari have a WAEC certificate (which is questionable) or not, i am talking about the fact that he could not have read up to SS3 level at age 11.

This is an eye opener and am surprised nobody has been able to figure this out. I mean, is as questionable as anything. For one to employ the services of 15 SANs instead of providing his WAEC certificate, it is sure as questionable as hell.

Anyway, the issues is that Buhari celebrated his 74th birthday on the 17th of December, 2016, he was born in 17th December, 1942. We were made to understand that his WAEC certificate was issued in the year 1953. Then when you calculate from 1953 to 2016, it gives you 63yrs. Then 74yrs (Present age) - 63yrs (from when waec was obtained), it gives us 11 years old.

Does this mean that President Muhammadu Buhari obtained his waec certificate aged 11?

What do you think? - Was he a genius

more http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/12/if-buhari-celebrated-his-birthday-on-17.html

cc lalasticlala missy3 mynd44 obinoscopy dominique

Re: If Buhari Celebrated His Birthday On 17 Dec., Means He Obtained WAEC At Age 11 by MalcoImX: 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
Buhari and SS3?? When did they start 6-3-3-4 in Nigeria?

Re: If Buhari Celebrated His Birthday On 17 Dec., Means He Obtained WAEC At Age 11 by torres89: 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
op do you use your real age every time
as long as his getting the job done
age is just a Number
not my business

Re: If Buhari Celebrated His Birthday On 17 Dec., Means He Obtained WAEC At Age 11 by ShowYourCertificate: 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
Very good question. Oya let the zombies come and answer o.

That man is a certificateless buffon.

#BuhariShowYourCertificate

Re: If Buhari Celebrated His Birthday On 17 Dec., Means He Obtained WAEC At Age 11 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
exlinkleads:
Why is it that nobody is asking questions? Is it because nobody is good at maths in the whole Nigeria or is it just a share cowardice? This is indeed pathetic. This time, am not talking about the fact that Mr. Buhari have a WAEC certificate (which is questionable) or not, i am talking about the fact that he could not have read up to SS3 level at age 11.

Have you also done the math of when the 6-3-3-4 system was introduced to Nigeria ? What you failed to take into consideration is that Buhari is older than the current system of Education – Bubu is as old as Mount Kilimanjaro my dear. Lol

You need to check this out:
:: Hubscroll :: 5 Advanced SEO Techniques To Win Search Engine Traffic Race
Re: If Buhari Celebrated His Birthday On 17 Dec., Means He Obtained WAEC At Age 11 by baybeeboi: 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
Buhari natter don tire me jare

Re: If Buhari Celebrated His Birthday On 17 Dec., Means He Obtained WAEC At Age 11 by MrIcredible: 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
exlinkleads:

This is an eye opener and am surprised nobody has been able to figure this out. I mean, is as questionable as anything. For one to employ the services of 15 SANs instead of providing his WAEC certificate, it is sure as questionable as hell.

Anyway, the issues is that Buhari celebrated his 74th birthday on the 17th of December, 2016, he was born in 17th December, 1942. We were made to understand that his WAEC certificate was issued in the year 1953. Then when you calculate from 1953 to 2016, it gives you 63yrs. Then 74yrs (Present age) - 63yrs (from when waec was obtained), it gives us 11 years old.

Does this mean that President Muhammadu Buhari obtained his waec certificate aged 11?

more http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/12/if-buhari-celebrated-his-birthday-on-17.html

Hmm

Re: If Buhari Celebrated His Birthday On 17 Dec., Means He Obtained WAEC At Age 11 by googlepikins: 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
Zombies won't like this.

Re: If Buhari Celebrated His Birthday On 17 Dec., Means He Obtained WAEC At Age 11 by ShowYourCertificate: 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
Noel1:

Have you also done the math of when the 6-3-3-4 system was introduced to Nigeria ? What you failed to take into consideration is that Buhari is older than the current system of Education – Bubu is as old as Mount Kilimanjaro my dear. Lol

Yimu.

6-3-3-4 system does not explain how someone can get his WASC Certificate at the age of 11. Try again.
Re: If Buhari Celebrated His Birthday On 17 Dec., Means He Obtained WAEC At Age 11 by ashjay001(m): 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Yimu.

6-3-3-4 system does not explain how someone can get his WASC Certificate at the age of 11. Try again.

Someone above, just showed up ur ignorance. He wrote it in 1961 not 1953 as u claimed.
Re: If Buhari Celebrated His Birthday On 17 Dec., Means He Obtained WAEC At Age 11 by decasey(m): 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
Hahahaha, d man no get result.
Re: If Buhari Celebrated His Birthday On 17 Dec., Means He Obtained WAEC At Age 11 by prelomo: 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
exlinkleads:

our president obtained his certificate in the year 1961 then by calculation he was 19 years old then which is possible because I obtained my waec certificate at the age of 17 which even too late to my desire.
Re: If Buhari Celebrated His Birthday On 17 Dec., Means He Obtained WAEC At Age 11 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
torres89:
op do you use your real age every time

as long as his getting the job done

age is just a Number

not my business

Are you aware that your response has nothing to do with the question?

Did Lord bubu obtained his WAEC result at age 11? The answer could either be a Yes or a No but definitely not tales.
Re: If Buhari Celebrated His Birthday On 17 Dec., Means He Obtained WAEC At Age 11 by omogin(f): 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
Like I said lai Mohammed dey learn where buhari dey
Re: If Buhari Celebrated His Birthday On 17 Dec., Means He Obtained WAEC At Age 11 by obailala(m): 1:33am On Dec 27, 2016
The daftness of some jonathanians is on steroids.

Watch Boko Haram's Latest Video Showing Shekau / $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani’s $37.5m Lagos Mansion / Allow Me To Ask You This Simple Question!!!