Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 (3284 Views)

Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers / Reno Omokri's Tweet About Kachikwu, Atiku, Fayose & Buhari Got Twitter Boiling / How Buhari Got Nigeria Out Of Recession - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 by melodyogonna(m): 12:34am On Dec 26, 2016
BEHOLD A GENIUS PRESIDENT THAT STARTED
PRIMARY SCHOOL BEFORE CONCEPTION.
The 'Saint' President Buhari celebrated his 74th
birthday over the weekend. Fellow Nigerians, we
had previously been made to
understand his WAEC Certificate
(WASC) was issued in 1953.
From 1953 to 2016 = 63yrs, and 74 - 63 = 11.
My President was 11years old when he obtained
his WASC ?
This is a SENSATIONAL
NATIONAL RECORD...
11 - 5 (Secondary school years) = 6, it means he
finished his primary school at the age of 5years.
In the Northern Region their primary
school was SEVEN YEARS while the Southern
primary school was SIX YEARS. BY IMPLICATION
, PRESIDENT BUHARI STARTED
HIS EDUCATIONAL PURSUIT TWO YEARS
BEFORE HIS CONCEPTION.
Not even my business, though!!
i only shared cos it made me laugh hard, the zoo president of nizooria!!
(forwarded as received)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 by prince985(m): 12:38am On Dec 26, 2016
zombies will not find anything wrong with dis

11 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 by mccoy47(m): 12:55am On Dec 26, 2016
undecided
Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 26, 2016
This is an impeachable offence!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 by madridguy(m): 1:59am On Dec 26, 2016
Una no dey tire? grin
Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 by jumpandpas(m): 3:19am On Dec 26, 2016
madridguy:
Una no dey tire? grin
Is this all you have to say?.

10 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 by WizBLANCE(m): 3:39am On Dec 26, 2016
Watch out, ZOMBIE ALERT they are coming for you.

7 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 by segalex: 3:49am On Dec 26, 2016
How can this country move forward when the youths who are supposed to take leading roles are intellectually lazy?
It still baffles how someone will rush to post something on a public domain without first doing a background check on what he/she is posting in order to confirm the veracity or otherwise of such claims.
There's no record that says PMB finished secondary school in 1953 nor obtained his WAEC results in that year!
I also have my reservation on PMB especially how badly he's managed the economy but that doesn't mean I should circulate or publicise lies about him.
All available records shows he wrote waec/finished secondary school in 1961 at age 19!

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175384-breaking-katsina-college-releases-buharis-%E2%80%8Bwasc-results.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 by segalex: 3:56am On Dec 26, 2016
Copies of his WAEC results as widely circulated /published in 2015 during the run up to the elections

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 by StOla: 4:09am On Dec 26, 2016
melodyogonna:
his WASC ?
This is a SENSATIONAL
NATIONAL RECORD...
BEFORE HIS CONCEPTION.
(forwarded as received)

Stop making moronic assumptions, and stop forwarding false information.

Nobody previously made you to understand Buhari got his O'Levels in 1953, rather it was your hatred that deliberately converted 1961 to 1953 in your miserable mind.

The argument has always been about Buhari enlisting in the Army in 1961 with or without his O'level certificate, and that had already been cleared with a statement of result and Cambridge result master sheet obtained from the school prior to the election. Or are you now also insinuating that Buhari enlisted in the Army in 1953 even before Gowon, Ojukwu, Nzeogwu, Murtala, OBJ?

So nice try with 1953 in your bogus calculation. When the government talks about vetting information on social media, propagators of false information like you are always the first to cry tyranny.

CC: mccoy47, Krendo, Prince985, jumpandpass, WizBLANCE.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 by WizBLANCE(m): 4:49am On Dec 26, 2016
StOla:

Nobody previously made you to understand Buhari got his O'Levels in 1953, rather it was your hatred that deliberately converted 1961 to 1953 in your miserable mind.

The argument has always been about Buhari enlisting in the Army in 1961 with or without his O'level certificate, and that had already been cleared with a statement of result and Cambridge result master sheet obtained from the school prior to the election. Or are you now also insinuating that Buhari enlisted in the Army in 1953 even before Gowon, Ojukwu, Nzeogwu, Murtala, OBJ?

So nice try with 1953 in your bogus calculation. When the government talks about vetting information on social media, propagators of false information like you are always the first to cry tyranny.

@ OP, did i not say it? Zombies are coming for you? But little did i know i was in the list... My dear take nairaland or social media so serious and you will have yourself to blame. I read nearly every news and every comments. Laugh at some, learn from others or simply smile when need be it. But if you chose to pick at peoples comments i really feel for you. Have a good day ahead.
Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 by Ratebuster(m): 5:17am On Dec 26, 2016
So you just realized it now. A tire for this country when we raised this argument they called all sorts of names 3% , wailers, yam eaters , bad losers etcetera now lala close this thread Afonjas and zombies Sabi wake up late
Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 26, 2016
He too sharp lah... grin
Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 by StOla: 7:31am On Dec 26, 2016
WizBLANCE:
@ OP, did i not say it? Zombies are coming for you? But little did i know i was in the list... My dear take nairaland or social media so serious and you will have yourself to blame. I read nearly every news and every comments. Laugh at some, learn from others or simply smile when need be it. But if you chose to pick at peoples comments i really feel for you. Have a good day ahead.

Your comment was of no relevance to my reply. I only replied the OP and co-opted you because I realised you also needed the education and enlightenment the OP is lacking.

Yet if you knew this information from the OP to be false and chose to let the OP sink further in his wild ignorance with your veiled support, then you are the true definition of a voluntary zombie - the man pretending to be asleep cannot be awoken.

Shame on you!

6 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 by StOla: 7:37am On Dec 26, 2016
Ratebuster:
So you just realized it now. A tire for this country when we raised this argument they called all sorts of names 3% , wailers, yam eaters , bad losers etcetera now lala close this thread Afonjas and zombies Sabi wake up late

A false assertion by a hateful propagandist attracts your support, yet you wonder why you're called names and bad losers?

So Buhari enlisting in 1961 is now 1953 just to sell a bad losers argument?

So Buhari enlisting in 1953 when you falsely claim he wrote his O'levels makes him senior to Gowon, Ojukwu, Adekunle Fajuyi, Nzeogwu, Ifeajuna, Murtala , OBJ who all factually enlisted later than your phantom 1953, yet he was junior to all of them in the Army.

Dude, you have been told before that you are a bad loser, I bet no one ever told you that you're also miserable?

Soon your likes would tell us Buhari wrote his O'levels in 1941, as a sperm cell.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:42am On Dec 26, 2016
BY IMPLICATION
BEFORE HIS CONCEPTION. grin cheesy angry .you guys should rest already please
Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 by WizBLANCE(m): 8:01am On Dec 26, 2016
StOla:

Your comment was of no relevance to my reply. I only replied the OP and co-opted you because I realised you also needed the education and enlightenment the OP is lacking.

Yet if you knew this information from the OP to be false and chose to let the OP sink further in his wild ignorance with your veiled support, then you are the true definition of a voluntary zombie - the man pretending to be asleep cannot be awoken.

Shame on you!
boxing day in words. Shame on me? With your vast knowledge the best you have's shame on you? Well may Satan bless you in many ways. If i expected anything from you i would have been disappointed but happy i didn't. I have posts to read and many comments that will keep you at bay.
Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 by Ratebuster(m): 8:09am On Dec 26, 2016
StOla:

A false assertion by a hateful propagandist attracts your support, yet you wonder why you're called names and bad losers?

So Buhari enlisting in 1953 when you falsely claim he wrote his O'levels makes him senior to Gowon, Ojukwu, Adekunle Fajuyi, Nzeogwu, Ifeajuna, Murtala , OBJ who all factually enlisted later than your phantom 1953, yet he was junior to all of them in the Army.

Dude, you have been told before that you are a bad loser, I bet no one ever told you that you're also miserable?

Soon your likes would tell us Buhari wrote his O'levels in 1941, as a sperm cell.
Thunder fire your mouth unpaid PRO the next time you quote me .

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 by Okwori12(m): 8:23am On Dec 26, 2016
Invest 1k and earn over 200k in a month.
https://chat. whatsapp.com/62MyKz7xgy18XYwXajX4Ex
Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 by Classcaptain1(m): 9:07am On Dec 26, 2016
StOla:

*sperm cell* bwahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 by Classcaptain1(m): 9:10am On Dec 26, 2016
WizBLANCE:

boxing day in words. Shame on me? With your vast knowledge the best you have's shame on you? Well may Satan bless you in many ways. If i expected anything from you i would have been disappointed but happy i didn't. I have posts to read and many comments that will keep you at bay.
counter his assertions and stop lies on this forum. if u cannot do that kindly STFU.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 by obailala(m): 9:16am On Dec 26, 2016
melodyogonna:
his WASC ?
This is a SENSATIONAL
NATIONAL RECORD...
BEFORE HIS CONCEPTION.
(forwarded as received)
@Op, when the foundation (1953) of your argument is flawed, then every other thing written or analysed is just poo. Next time when you copy, try as much as to read what you copied and ask yourself firstly whether it makes any human sense before you proceed to paste it in your answer script. Ironically you proudly refer to others as animals in a zoo... lipsrsealed

What I usually find interesting about amusing write-ups like this though is that no matter how senseless it is, it always gets a good number of people 'liking' and applauding it. You already have some of your friends shouting 'zombie' all over the place and then one begins to wonder whether these persons even have a clue what the word zombie means. Someone reads a childishly flawed analysis and due to his inability to utilise his own brain (zombieism), he swallows the glaring nonsense and then proceeds to insult others as zombies. Lol! Chineke mere ufodu ndi mmadu ebere!

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 by WizBLANCE(m): 9:29am On Dec 26, 2016
Classcaptain1:
counter his assertions and stop lies on this forum. if u cannot do that kindly STFU.
just like north and south poles we are here for different purpose. You came to argue or counter. I came to read news, laugh at some, learn from those that have what i don't know and smile at fools like you who think buhari's certificate will add a thing to them... He is our president with or without certificate and there is nothing any of us can do but learn from our mistakes which is voting him in the first place.
So if you expect me to foregone my quest of having fun here to fight people over a certificate that is not mine... Then you are not just a zombie but and an idiot.
Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 by EnEnPeecee: 11:32am On Dec 26, 2016
madridguy:
Una no dey tire? grin
Goat brain is more useful than your brain Baba
Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 by melodyogonna(m): 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
StOla:

i didn't understand what you are talking but thank you!!
Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 by melodyogonna(m): 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
segalex:
How can this country move forward when the youths who are supposed to take leading roles are intellectually lazy?
It still baffles how someone will rush to post something on a public domain without first doing a background check on what he/she is posting in order to confirm the veracity or otherwise of such claims.
There's no record that says PMB finished secondary school in 1953 nor obtained his WAEC results in that year!
I also have my reservation on PMB especially how badly he's managed the economy but that doesn't mean I should circulate or publicise lies about him.
All available records shows he wrote waec/finished secondary school in 1961 at age 19!

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175384-breaking-katsina-college-releases-buharis-%E2%80%8Bwasc-results.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari
oga i have more important things to do online than digging into the history of a clueless and dillusioned president!!
i forwarded as received, didn't know it will irritate people, SORRY OO!!!!!!
Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 by Classcaptain1(m): 9:42am On Dec 27, 2016
WizBLANCE:

just like north and south poles we are here for different purpose. You came to argue or counter. I came to read news, laugh at some, learn from those that have what i don't know and smile at fools like you who think buhari's certificate will add a thing to them... He is our president with or without certificate and there is nothing any of us can do but learn from our mistakes which is voting him in the first place.
So if you expect me to foregone my quest of having fun here to fight people over a certificate that is not mine... Then you are not just a zombie but and an idiot.

You are obviously the fool here Oga Titus. My final advice to you is this, always investigate beyond every reasonable doubt before posting things here or commenting because if you had done that earlier, you wouldn't have found yourself wallowing in this puddle of folly. I won't trade words with a kid like you because your posts here reeks of stupidity. Next time make use of that grey matter between your ears before opening that gutter you call a mouth. Consider this a Christmas gift...Quote me again and lose your left ball.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 by WizBLANCE(m): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
Classcaptain1:

You are obviously the fool here Oga Titus. My final advice to you is this, always investigate beyond every reasonable doubt before posting things here or commenting because if you had done that earlier, you wouldn't have found yourself wallowing in this puddle of folly. I won't trade words with a kid like you because your posts here reeks of stupidity. Next time make use of that grey matter between your ears before opening that gutter you call a mouth. Consider this a Christmas gift...Quote me again and lose your left ball.
i love your last sentence but keep this secret for me, you met the right guy; i find it difficult responding well to threat but since old fool like you feel good in picking at me i will help you the much i can. The thread is not mine and the last time i was conscious enough to regress through the comment that got me into your dirty list i was speaking with the Op not you. "Zombie alert they are coming for you" that was my comment to the op. If you have problem with the thread face the Op and if you are the zombie i warned him about keep quoting me and i promise you will not have the last of this cake. IDIOT.
Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 by najoke: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
Classcaptain1:

Wicked! !!!
Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 by Dedetwo(m): 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
WizBLANCE:

No, Buhari is your president not our president. It is funny you may have believed Buhari's shenanigan of fighting corruption. What could be more corruptible offence than enlisting into Nigerian army officers' cadre without a minimum qualification? It amounted to the act of forgery and nepotism.
Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 by WizBLANCE(m): 12:53am On Dec 28, 2016
Dedetwo:

No, Buhari is your president not our president. It is funny you may have believed Buhari's shenanigan of fighting corruption. What could be more corruptible offence than enlisting into Nigerian army officers' cadre without a minimum qualification? It amounted to the act of forgery and nepotism.
may be I'm not expressing myself well enough but i will keep trying. Buhari is not your president, Really? But you are a Nigerian? I am not okay with that but who cares Who the rule and the ruled is here? Me? I don't give a F*ck. Go ahead and believe what you want till thy kingdom kwammm.
Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 by melodyogonna(m): 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
WizBLANCE:

may be I'm not expressing myself well enough but i will keep trying. Buhari is not your president, Really? But you are a Nigerian? I am not okay with that but who cares Who the rule and the ruled is here? Me? I don't give a F*ck. Go ahead and believe what you want till thy kingdom kwammm.
buhari is not my president oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent. / Sardauna's View Of Igbo: right or wrong? / Gov. Ganduje Of Kano Was Asleep When Buhari Declared For 2019 (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.