Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,032 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

See How This Afrocanldy Lady Opens Her Leg In The Name Of Modelling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Afrocanldy Lady Opens Her Leg In The Name Of Modelling (6816 Views)

Pantless Abby Zeus Opens Her Legs Wide To Celebrates Valentine's Day (+18photos) / #BottleCapChallenge: Lady Opens A Bottle With Her Chest, Gets Hailed (Pix) / Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Afrocanldy Lady Opens Her Leg In The Name Of Modelling by wfkusbase: 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
Wonders shall never end shaa oo

SEE MORE OF THIS PHOTOS HERE

Re: See How This Afrocanldy Lady Opens Her Leg In The Name Of Modelling by 21bc: 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
Vaseline crew be like

10 Likes

Re: See How This Afrocanldy Lady Opens Her Leg In The Name Of Modelling by decatalyst(m): 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
A disgrace to womanhood cry cry

I tot I will see better person...but...

3 Likes

Re: See How This Afrocanldy Lady Opens Her Leg In The Name Of Modelling by marshalcarter: 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
her life her business her career her problem

my life..my biznezzundecided who she epp??

1 Like

Re: See How This Afrocanldy Lady Opens Her Leg In The Name Of Modelling by Catastrophe1: 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
Biatch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How This Afrocanldy Lady Opens Her Leg In The Name Of Modelling by ufuosman(m): 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
Hustler doing her bizness.
Re: See How This Afrocanldy Lady Opens Her Leg In The Name Of Modelling by Enybliss(f): 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
warris dis nonsense naw?
Re: See How This Afrocanldy Lady Opens Her Leg In The Name Of Modelling by MyGeneration(m): 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
21bc:
Vaseline crew be like
LoL
Re: See How This Afrocanldy Lady Opens Her Leg In The Name Of Modelling by MyGeneration(m): 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
ufuosman:
Hustler doing her bizness.
Her weight no reach.

If you ve gone to some top notch events nd locations in Nigeria and the Usa you would know she knows where she belongs in the food chain
Re: See How This Afrocanldy Lady Opens Her Leg In The Name Of Modelling by Burgerlomo: 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
Old fool and very disgusting shameless harlot

1 Like

Re: See How This Afrocanldy Lady Opens Her Leg In The Name Of Modelling by 2SWT(f): 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
People should stop insulting her it's her life, her business

I missed her though
Re: See How This Afrocanldy Lady Opens Her Leg In The Name Of Modelling by DaFlash: 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
OP next time put graphic pic

My kondo no even move angry angry angry
Re: See How This Afrocanldy Lady Opens Her Leg In The Name Of Modelling by hernandson(m): 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
At least she found her calling. Don corleone'every man has one destiny' so this is her's
Re: See How This Afrocanldy Lady Opens Her Leg In The Name Of Modelling by pennytrate: 12:00am On Dec 27, 2016
•• → she's modelling her cherries mahn! So don't be perplexed °°
Re: See How This Afrocanldy Lady Opens Her Leg In The Name Of Modelling by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 27, 2016
Faded Bitçh
Re: See How This Afrocanldy Lady Opens Her Leg In The Name Of Modelling by yarimo(m): 1:41am On Dec 29, 2016
Mtcheeew not even sexy, the place is looking black and I don't like that place to be black undecided
Re: See How This Afrocanldy Lady Opens Her Leg In The Name Of Modelling by Mikylopez(f): 8:43am On Dec 29, 2016
someone 's mother
Re: See How This Afrocanldy Lady Opens Her Leg In The Name Of Modelling by mayyorr01(m): 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
all I see is
Re: See How This Afrocanldy Lady Opens Her Leg In The Name Of Modelling by Crystalom3(m): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
weytin consign me?

1 Like

Re: See How This Afrocanldy Lady Opens Her Leg In The Name Of Modelling by piusadamawa(m): 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
This gal need prayer very irritating
Re: See How This Afrocanldy Lady Opens Her Leg In The Name Of Modelling by Bhuldoxxa(m): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
Don't come here and tell me she's not from Anambra!

1 Like

Re: See How This Afrocanldy Lady Opens Her Leg In The Name Of Modelling by RedCard88(m): 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
This is shit. I can even persiv d fowl smell of her smelly vejay.
Re: See How This Afrocanldy Lady Opens Her Leg In The Name Of Modelling by RedCard88(m): 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
Through my fone

(1) (Reply)

Why Good Girls Remain Single?? / See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) / Meet Busty GH, The Woman With The Biggest Bréast In Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.