Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

What A Genius President We Have - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Genius President We Have (1934 Views)

The President We Have Versus The President We Need (5) / DINO MELAYE AGAIN: Mr President, We Can No Longer Continue In Sin [video] / Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Genius President We Have by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 27, 2016
CHANGE BEGINS WITH A GENIUS PRESIDENT THAT STARTED PRIMARY SCHOOL BEFORE CONCEPTION.
The 'Saint President Buhari celebrated his 74th
birthday over the weekend. Fellow Nigeria,
we had previously been made to
understand his WAEC Certificate
(WASC) was issued in 1953.
From 1953 to 2016 = 63, and 74 -
63 = 11.
My President was 11years old when
he obtained his WASC ?
This is SENSATIONAL
NATIONAL RECORD...
11 - 5 (Secondary school years) = 6,it means he finished his primary school at the age of 5years. In the Northern Region their primary school was SEVEN YEARS while the Southern primary school was SIX YEARS. BY IMPLICATION , PRESIDENT BUHARI STARTED HIS EDUCATIONAL PURSUIT TWO YEARS BEFORE HIS CONCEPTION.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Genius President We Have by Oblitz(m): 7:33am On Dec 27, 2016
grin
Re: What A Genius President We Have by Edwinmason(m): 7:36am On Dec 27, 2016
hope you are ready 4 it
Re: What A Genius President We Have by darbeelicous(f): 7:38am On Dec 27, 2016
If them catch u ehnn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Genius President We Have by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 27, 2016
darbeelicous:
If them catch u ehnn

u self check am Na at 11? when we go wake up? I truly need to contest for precidency
Re: What A Genius President We Have by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 27, 2016
Edwinmason:
hope you are ready 4 it

for wat? guy Na just simple observation and am sure even u too can see the truth
Re: What A Genius President We Have by blackpanda: 7:43am On Dec 27, 2016
People shld get over this stupidity pls
Re: What A Genius President We Have by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:47am On Dec 27, 2016
blackpanda:
see as facts face you...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Genius President We Have by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 27, 2016
blackpanda:

so you call dis stupidity? issokay let's see which is stupid
Re: What A Genius President We Have by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:52am On Dec 27, 2016
blackpanda:
not everyone is dull and brainless

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Genius President We Have by Kondomatic(m): 8:05am On Dec 27, 2016
Lol. I don't think Buhari is 74, i believe he's in his eighties.
I am not saying that he has secondary school certificate sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Genius President We Have by modsfucker: 8:08am On Dec 27, 2016
askibee:
CHANGE BEGINS WITH A GENIUS PRESIDENT THAT STARTED PRIMARY SCHOOL BEFORE CONCEPTION.
63 = 11.
he obtained his WASC ?
This is SENSATIONAL
NATIONAL RECORD...
11 - 5 (Secondary school years) = 6,it means he finished his primary school at the age of 5years. In the Northern Region their primary school was SEVEN YEARS while the Southern primary school was SIX YEARS. BY IMPLICATION , PRESIDENT BUHARI STARTED HIS EDUCATIONAL PURSUIT TWO YEARS BEFORE HIS CONCEPTION.

Kid would always remain a kid.... What a futile waste of effort. Do things that will make u reach that throne other than doing this.... If you like carry calculator, lock yourself inside room dey calculate Buhari's age, I bet you it won't change anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Genius President We Have by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 27, 2016
modsfucker:

Kid would always remain a kid.... What a futile waste of effort. Do things that will make u reach that throne other than doing this.... If you like carry calculator, lock yourself inside room dey calculate Buhari's age, I bet you it won't change anything.

if a kid will figure such truth out and enlightened old man like u I rather remain a kid dude.......pple like you suffer for no just cause and u are comfortable, I brought a fact to u dis morning u call me a kid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Genius President We Have by Lincoln275(m): 8:24am On Dec 27, 2016
na true oooo, our president know book from belle ni ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Genius President We Have by jemimafelix(f): 8:55am On Dec 27, 2016
Nobody said his waec certificate was issued in 1953 as you claimed.

Where did you get your date/news from. What is your source?

Buhari's certificate was issued in 1961. http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/28/cambridge-assessment-publishes-details-confirming-buharis-wasc-results/

And for those hailing your post, I hope hatred and bitterness will not kill you all at this rate.

I don't understand our youth and this generation anymore. Knowledge is free and Google is your friend. Just request for the date Buhari's certificate was issued and you won't expose to the world this level of ignorance.

I thought this issue had been laid to rest. http://breaking.com.ng/nigeria/i-issued-waec-certificates-to-buhari-ibb-86-years-old-man-confirms/

The question to you and your co-travellers is why would you go to this ridiculous extent to show how much you hate your president.

I pray your children will not one day read this your unscholarly and scandalous post.

askibee:
63 = 11.
he obtained his WASC ?

This is SENSATIONAL
NATIONAL RECORD...

6 Likes

Re: What A Genius President We Have by momentarylapse: 9:03am On Dec 27, 2016
PresidentAtiku:
not everyone is dull and brainless

grin

Your moniker says otherwise! See person candidate?

2 Likes

Re: What A Genius President We Have by Sirmuel1(m): 9:20am On Dec 27, 2016
Laugh wan tear my belle cheesy
Re: What A Genius President We Have by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 27, 2016
jemimafelix:
Nobody said his waec certificate was issued in 1953 as you claimed.

Where did you get your date/news from. What is your source?

Buhari's certificate was issued in 1961. http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/28/cambridge-assessment-publishes-details-confirming-buharis-wasc-results/

And for those hailing your post, I hope hatred and bitterness will not kill you all at this rate.

I don't understand our youth and this generation anymore. Knowledge is free and Google is your friend. Just request for the date Buhari's certificate was issued and you won't expose to the world this level of ignorance.

I thought this issue had been laid to rest. http://breaking.com.ng/nigeria/i-issued-waec-certificates-to-buhari-ibb-86-years-old-man-confirms/

The question to you and your co-travellers is why would you go to this ridiculous extent to show how much you hate your president.

I pray your children will not one day read this your unscholarly and scandalous post.

first of all lemme say tank u fr ur matured counter.

I won't argue with u, but am sure u are in dis country and when this whole issue of cert came out there where so many dates being speculated.

about hating Mr president nope am too old and too wise to hate him cos I knw the implications, I don't have followers I was only observing and trying to point out so many lies this pple are making its subjects to believe as truth, ma dear kudos to you once more for ur effort

I will show this to my son when he has gotten to the stage and help him realise wat is going on, for now he is just 5

1 Like

Re: What A Genius President We Have by olisasegun(m): 9:44am On Dec 27, 2016
I will like you or rather challenge you to provide one credible source where it was claimed Buhari certificate was dated 1953?

Believe me, I actually wanted you to be right. But I have checked and I couldn't find any date with 1953.

Once again, get me a source then i will support your assertion.

askibee:

I won't argue with u, but am sure u are in dis country and when this whole issue of cert came out there where so many dates being speculated.

about hating Mr president nope am too old and too wise to hate him cos I knw the implications, I don't have followers I was only observing and trying to point out so many lies this pple are making its subjects to believe as truth, ma dear kudos to you once more for ur effort

I will show this to my son when he has gotten to the stage and help him realise wat is going on, for now he is just 5

3 Likes

Re: What A Genius President We Have by jemimafelix(f): 9:54am On Dec 27, 2016
Thanks Op, nice one.

However, you will agree with me you are wrong on this one.

You should have atleast told us where you got 1953 information from.

As for your boy, i pray he exceeds your expectations IJN.

Compliment of the season and have a glorious 2017.

askibee:

Re: What A Genius President We Have by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 27, 2016
cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: What A Genius President We Have by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 27, 2016
olisasegun:

I will like you or rather challenge you to provide one credible source where it was claimed Buhari certificate was dated 1953?

Believe me, I actually wanted you to be right. But I have checked and I couldn't find any date with 1953.

Once again, get me a source then i will support your assertion.

Thank you. End of story.

This kind of thread almost makes me wish that they go ahead with the data price increase.

1 Like

Re: What A Genius President We Have by emmasege: 11:02am On Dec 27, 2016
Thought this matter should have been laid to rest by now. Whether it's fake or original, the only certificate of the Dullard of Daura in circulation officially bears 1961. And that's even been confirmed by the official private t.v. station of APC i.e. Channels TV, as shown above.
Re: What A Genius President We Have by MReloaded: 11:25am On Dec 27, 2016
askibee:

Wisdom is knowing when to shut up. You certainly lack wisdom.

1 Like

Re: What A Genius President We Have by daveson2020(m): 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
Kikikikikikikiki grin grin angry grin. Lol Northern president with Afonja professor as vice
Re: What A Genius President We Have by jemimafelix(f): 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
daveson2020:
Kikikikikikikiki grin grin angry grin. Lol Northern president with Afonja professor as vice

Sometimes some people just never change.
Re: What A Genius President We Have by greatiyk4u(m): 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
General Buhari attended Primary School in Daura/Maiaduwa (1948 – 1952), Middle school, Katsina (1953 – 1956), Katsina Provincial Secondary School (now Government College), Katsina (1956 -1961) Nigerian Military Training School, Kaduna and Cadet Officer Course Aldershot UK (1963) Platoon Commander Course, Military College Kaduna (1964), Army Transport School, Bordan, UK (1965), Defence Service Staff College, Wellington, India (1973-1974), U.S Army War College (1979 -1980).
General Buhari also displays an

(1) (Reply)

White House Vs Aso Villa / [naija News] Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure / Shocker! Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle In Umuahia Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.