Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration (60567 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife / Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) / Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by ogrin(m): 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
Addicted2Women:

In Ondo ??

I'm not surprised

Those people are naturally stupid

your stupidity is first class, unique and pitiable.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by darknetcom: 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
Masterclass32:
People now celebrate the vagina? undecided

What kind of nonsense is this?

the vagina is eternity...

their is no such thing,you die and get in heaven and live forever....

the vagina is your eternity...

thats why you must prove ya selves whorthy to live forever through her approval...

taking it by force(rape) always ended in desaster...
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by NewIdeas: 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
South wa ste are shameless. If its not rape, it will be ritual killing. Or an afonja mother asking his son to sex her and the son kills her. Now the are celebrating Toto in the name of festival. I spits... Dirty things

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by darknetcom: 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
NewIdeas:
South wa ste are shameless. If its not rape, it will be ritual killing. Or an afonja mother asking his son to sex her and the son kills her. Now the are celebrating Toto in the name of festival. I spits... Dirty things

sharrap..

mental sickness by few has nothing to do with this matter...

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by Recoverd(f): 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
Too bad.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by Masterclass32: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
darknetcom:

thats why you must prove ya selves whorthy to live forever through her approval...

Capital ''NO''.

The vagina is YOUR eternity (whatever that means). Not mine.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by ThinkSmarter: 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
This z what caused Jehovah's witnesses to abscond from the Celebration, this z also among what caused Deeper Life people to be going on December Retreat on 24th of Dec.
We hv seriously abused the Celebration.
It seems the Abundant Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ hv been taken for granted.
Seriously, it z Judaism and Islam that suits mankind's,

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by GGirll: 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
what a way to end life on earth.....if he had stayed at home and not attend the devilish festival he wouldn't have ended so tragically, what people do in this country is so so amazingly unheard of.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
nero2face:
safe journey...if u get THERE, pliz give a helping hand to ABACHA, u guys should clear some reasonable portion, which will be enough for u guys, including de man from OTA and de other man from DAURA, both men will be joining u in de rear future...gradually u people will build ur own HELL, bcuz am sure de DEVIL can not accommodate all of u in his Paradise
u go Join dem Bah? grin
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
Addicted2Women:

In Ondo ??

I'm not surprised

Even your user name suggests the level of ur stupidity.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by CandyDiamond(f): 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
This z what caused Jehovah's witnesses to abscond from the Celebration, this z also among what caused Deeper Life people to be going on December Retreat on 24th of Dec.
We hv seriously abused the Celebration.
It seems the Abundant Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ hv been taken for granted.
Seriously, it z Judaism and Islam that suits mankind's,
You are high on Oshogbo weed, Islam and Judaism of all religion, Islamabad for that matter shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by jossylfus(m): 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
That town is becoming sodom and gomorrah, may God have mercy o

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by Ehinmola(m): 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
Unbelievable but true. Why cant the police arrest the owner of the hotel or is he operating outside nigeria constitution?What a shame to the state,the local govt,and of course the town where such celebration took place. People should learn from our rich cultural heritage rather than display the western culture without considering the negative impact on our society at large. We should be very careful on what we are doing publicly most expecially sexual movies etc.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by ThinkSmarter: 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
CandyDiamond:

You are high on Oshogbo weed, Islam and Judaism of all religion, Islamabad for that matter shocked shocked shocked shocked
Be civilized and mind ur choice of words when mentioning some1, stop bashing.
I am entitled to my opinion, read up my write~up again and know why I come up with that conclusion.
And Besides, do you think you re more righteous than Moslems or Judaists?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by soul2: 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
Addicted2Women:

In Ondo ??
I'm not surprised
ur father
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by bimbo2k10: 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=Addicted2Women post=52298084]

In Ondo ??

I'm not surprised

[/quote

Thunder faya that ur mouth
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by ArabMopol(m): 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
AFONJA land of immorality... TUFIAKWA

5 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by Musty856(m): 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
Okayy so like he died at the "Obo" festival. . Okay good
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by jossylfus(m): 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
Addicted2Women:

In Ondo ??
I'm not surprised

Be reasonable oga
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
Vagina celebration ke? allah akbar.. ooh i mean to say jesus is lord.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by riczy(m): 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
Somtin must kill am a MAN, All die na die
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by omooba969(m): 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
NewIdeas:

Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by rabex123(m): 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
nero2face:
safe journey...if u get THERE, pliz give a helping hand to ABACHA, u guys should clear some reasonable portion, which will be enough for u guys, including de man from OTA and de other man from DAURA, both men will be joining u in de rear future...gradually u people will build ur own HELL, bcuz am sure de DEVIL can not accommodate all of u in his Paradise
What the man from otuake his wife and entourage.. Oh they are waiting for you I guess. Hurry up so u guys can meet there.. Devil is anticipating your coming. Clown
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by Wolexdey(m): 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
Zehner:
Things are happening shocked.

Hmmm Seriously!
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by darknetcom: 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
Masterclass32:

Capital ''NO''.

The vagina is YOUR eternity (whatever that means). Not mine.

their is no such thing as heaven...

the vagina is your heaven,adam.....

only through eve you will live forever...
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by autorotation: 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
darknetcom:

...e no go better for the person weh hide your medicine

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by darknetcom: 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
autorotation:
...e no go better for the person weh hide your medicine

hahaha...

nigerians are so funny...

i love you people.....

*no homo*...

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by Masterclass32: 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
darknetcom:

their is no such thing as heaven...
the vagina is your heaven,adam.....
only through eve you will live forever...
Oh, I see ...
Have a nice day.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
Wtf
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by darknetcom: 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
Masterclass32:

Oh, I see ...

Have a nice day.

you too...
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by darknetcom: 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
Demola99:
Wtf

sweeeeeettt...
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by Xbee007(m): 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
Addicted2Women:

In Ondo ??
I'm not surprised
Worthless OSU!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag / Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists / Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.