Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Elrufai:how Hypocritical Could This Man Be - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elrufai:how Hypocritical Could This Man Be (371 Views)

Soyinka To Expose Obasanjo, The 'Most Hypocritical' Former Leader In Nigeria / Fani Kayode Blasts ElRufai Over Memo To Buhari: You're A Coldblooded Backstabber / "Call Me A Hypocritical Idiot If Buhari Returns Today" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Elrufai:how Hypocritical Could This Man Be by midfinger(m): 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
I just stumbled on this old tweet by the current governor of Kaduna state,which was brought to the fore by someone.. And I decided to share it so as to remind people the caliber of shameless individuals we have as rulers in this (" geographic expression "according to Awolowo.)called Nigeria.

Re: Elrufai:how Hypocritical Could This Man Be by Built2last: 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
He wears hypocrisy like garment. He placed the blood thirsty Fulanis on his payroll. They buy arms with the money and massacre people in Southern Kaduna..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Public Servant Of The Year.. Winner: Bukola Saraki (senate President) / Senate To Investigate Southern Kaduna Killings — Saraki / New Year: Hon. Mashood Mustapha Hosts Widows And Widowers, Gives Food And Cash G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.