Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Fayemi Blast Fayose - Your 2017 Doom Prophesies Are For You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Blast Fayose - Your 2017 Doom Prophesies Are For You (1465 Views)

Nigerian Journalist Blast Fayose over fake Tear Gas Collapse Drama / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos / Fayemi To Fayose: Your ‘kangaroo’ Panel Can’t Probe Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayemi Blast Fayose - Your 2017 Doom Prophesies Are For You by bumi10(m): 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
The former Ekiti State Governor who is currently sitting as Minister of Mines and Steel Development Kayode Fayemi has berated Ekiti State Governor Ayo Fayose for his doomsday predictions about the nation in 2017. He said “Fayose risked being a beneficiary of his latest unsavoury predictions”.

On Friday, Fayose revealed a 22 shocking predictions he claimed to have received from God after praying on a mountain. He predicted that a former Head of State/President would die and that there would be more hardship and poverty in the country.

See all his predictions:

1. 2017 will be a defining year for Nigeria as there will be major revolution and uprising against the Federal Government because of economic hardship.
2. More judges perceived not to be doing the bidding of the Federal Government will be arrested and humiliated.
3. Efforts will be made to prevent Hon. Justice Walter Onnoghen from being made the substantive Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN).

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/12/fayemi-blast-fayose-your-2017-doom.html

cc dominique lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 ijebaby
4. Dollar will go as high as N600 to $1.
5. APC-led Federal Government will still not have solution to the economic problems of the country as the economy will move from recession to depression.
6. About four ministers will be removed.

7. There will be more pressure on President Muhammadu Buhari to sack the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Governor, Mr Godwin Emefiele.
8. Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) will absolve Senate President Bukola Saraki.

9. Crisis in the APC will deepen as former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar will officially show intention to leave the party and declare his intention to vie for the office of the president in 2019.
10. A former Head of State/President may pass on.
11. A new (major) party that will wrestle power from the APC will emerge.
11. More Shi’ite Muslims will be killed and Federal Government will not release the Islamic Movement of Nigeria (IMN) leader, Ibrahim El-Zakzaky.
13. Disobedience to court order and abuse of human rights will continue.
14. Hardship will be more as poverty will continue to ravage the country.
15. The academic community will further lose confidence in the APC-led Federal Government approach to the country’s economic and politicalchallenges.
16. Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano will be re-elected.
17. $29.9 Billion Loan: Federal Government will find it difficult to source the loan.
18. EFCC: Magu may face prosecution.
19. There will be boost in agriculture.
20. Haliburton gate may still be revisited.
21. There will be no solution to power problem as power generation will drop to all time low.
22. Performance of the Federal Government 2017 Budget will be the worst in the history of Nigeria.
Fayose also said the performance of the 2017 Budget would be the worst in history, adding that more ministers will lose their jobs, a dollar will exchange for N600, a major political party would emerge to dislodge the All Progressives Congress (APC) from power, among others.

Fayemi countered him and said - it was insincere for Fayose to roll out his purported 22 predictions without foretelling anything good about a country. He said: “If someone has made 22 predictions about his own country and none is positive or good, you can be sure the predictions are for the person making them.

“For me, 2017 will be a year of astounding buoyancy, greatness, fulfillment and accomplishments.

“It is true recession has made things difficult for everyone , but we can see that is already giving way to noticeable stability which will soon yield results across all sectors of the economy.”

Fayemi said the Federal Government is working hard to fix the economy and make life easier for Nigerians. The minister spoke after a special Christmas thanksgiving service held at St. Martins’ Catholic Church, Isan-Ekiti in Oye Local Government Area.

Re: Fayemi Blast Fayose - Your 2017 Doom Prophesies Are For You by madridguy(m): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Fayemi Blast Fayose - Your 2017 Doom Prophesies Are For You by optional1(f): 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
the prophecies no make sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Blast Fayose - Your 2017 Doom Prophesies Are For You by lanicky(f): 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
I never knew Fayose was a prophet undecided

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Blast Fayose - Your 2017 Doom Prophesies Are For You by seunmsg(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ayo Fayose can take all the doom of 2017
“For me, 2017 will be a year of astounding buoyancy, greatness, fulfillment and accomplishments

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Blast Fayose - Your 2017 Doom Prophesies Are For You by hicare(m): 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
prophet Ayo Fayose

your mum is a prophet

your wife is a prophet

you too is a prophet
Re: Fayemi Blast Fayose - Your 2017 Doom Prophesies Are For You by fiizznation: 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
Local tout that parades himself as a governor. Is just so unfortunate. You don't predict goods things that will affect your own people in a positive way, but the dumb illiterate is always predicting everything evil as if his own people are not Nigerians.

I have never seen or heard were opposition is played in this dangerous, reckless manner by spiritless touts in the DEAD PDP. Playing opposition is not madness, there should be some limits to some extend.

I have never taken this deluded illiterate that called himself fayose any serious because he is not that type of person that should lead sane people.

When the previous president was misbehaving, people criticized him but nobody even among the APC ever wished any evil thing on innocent Nigerians.

This very low level the present opposition have decided to operate on won't do them or anybody any good.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Blast Fayose - Your 2017 Doom Prophesies Are For You by yarimo(m): 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
FAYEMI please don't worry about FAYOSE, the good people of Nigeria no he is suffering from too much intake of Pakistan WEED grin

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Blast Fayose - Your 2017 Doom Prophesies Are For You by Blizzy9ja: 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
Fayemi is already scared because he know about 80 percent of Fayose's predictions will come true.
Re: Fayemi Blast Fayose - Your 2017 Doom Prophesies Are For You by Eastactivist: 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
Fayose is the new Yoruba leader...
Who is fayemi?
Re: Fayemi Blast Fayose - Your 2017 Doom Prophesies Are For You by limeta(f): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
For me, 2017 will be a year of astounding buoyancy, greatness, fulfillment and accomplishments.

Fat chance
Afonja kind talk
Re: Fayemi Blast Fayose - Your 2017 Doom Prophesies Are For You by freshboi88: 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
The truth is some people will destroy their country as far as Buhari is the president, they will never want anything good to come out from buharis govt..... They will hope and pray that evil falls on the country and people just so that they can see who to blame.

They are the kind of persons that if news of Boko Haram defeat gets to them, they will first say its a lie, if they confirm it is true, they will turn around and say, Ehn, he has called his boys to order, if Boko Haram bombs they will say I thought he said they have been technically defeated.... There is no truth in their mouth any longer all because of hatred

I spoke with a wailer about the freezing of mama peace million dollar accts, u will be amazed the reply I got!!!! ...here D reply "Was she not the first lady??, does she not Know Mitchel Obama and other first ladies, they could have been sending money to her now and later wen she knew she wasn't making any sense she resulted to "have they held babangidas and abachas wife?? , is she d only first lady .... I was shocked at the thinking level of this people... Then I said to myself, this is as a result of the disease called corruption, it has eaten deep into Nigerian as a result of PDPs 16yr rule.

This man called Fayose with his brother in crime Wike think opposition is by thuggery....hmmm time will tell, this is the same man a renowed pastor said defends his people.......
Na WA o....

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Blast Fayose - Your 2017 Doom Prophesies Are For You by koralink: 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
Eastactivist:
Fayose is the new Yoruba leader...
Who is fayemi?
Two weeks ago,the hierachy of Ohaneze Ndigbo converged in Ekiti to confer an Igbo title on Fayose.I dont know if this title qualifies Fayose for leadership in Igboland but definetely not in Yoruba land.Fayose is a tout who is antagonistic to the established good value system which Yoruba people are noted for and perhaps this may be the reason why you(Eastactivist)who come from an environment where there has been complete break-down of value system regard Fayose as your hero and role model. Please be informed that Fayose does not possess any of the qualities needed by anyone aspiring for leadership of the Yoruba race.
Re: Fayemi Blast Fayose - Your 2017 Doom Prophesies Are For You by Eastactivist: 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
koralink:

Two weeks ago,the hierachy of Ohaneze Ndigbo converged in Ekiti to confer an Igbo title on Fayose.I dont know if this title qualifies Fayose for leadership in Igboland but definetely not in Yoruba land.Fayose is a tout who is antagonistic to the established good value system which Yoruba people are noted for and perhaps this may be the reason why you(Eastactivist)who come from an environment where there has been complete break-down of value system regard Fayose as your hero and role model. Please be informed that Fayose does not possess any of the qualities needed by anyone aspiring for leadership of the Yoruba race.

Fayose is the only one that can fit into the shoes of awolowo.
God forbid fayose leading me... Am not Yoruba biko
Re: Fayemi Blast Fayose - Your 2017 Doom Prophesies Are For You by brodalikeme(m): 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
These prophesy by Ayo Fayose is not based on any spiritual revelation at all, its an utterance/predication by a man who has observed the state of Nigeria.
God pass all of una, Buhari, Fayose, Atiku, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Saraki, Fashola, El Rufai and co, yes! God pass una
Re: Fayemi Blast Fayose - Your 2017 Doom Prophesies Are For You by everozone: 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
But Fayose opined that in 2017 their will be major boost in agriculture.I guess Fayemi didn't read that line with the aid of his medicated eye glass.Well,I doubt that the entire predictions will come to reality but be rest assured that 85% will.

(1) (Reply)

If Nothing Changes Biafra May Be The Answer .. Ohaneze Ndigbo / US House Of Representatives Cited Nigeria As The Most Dangerous Place to Live / Kanu Insulted Leaders Including Me But It’s Time To Release Him – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.