Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Kanu Insulted Leaders Including Me But It’s Time To Release Him – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Insulted Leaders Including Me But It’s Time To Release Him – Okorocha (1464 Views)

Magu’s Lawyer Writes IGP To Release Him On Bail. / Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi / Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Insulted Leaders Including Me But It’s Time To Release Him – Okorocha by Gentle99(m): 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
According to an online platform, Imoliaison Abuja, Gov. Rochas Okorocha today appealed to Buhari to release IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu. According to him, Nnamdi Kanu’s actions should be seen as youthful exuberance.
Addressing the Press after receiving the Vice President who is on his way to Abia State for the Niger Delta Stakeholders Forum today.
Governor Okorocha advocated, in the spirit of reconciliation, that the Federal Government should release Nnamdi Kanu.
Okorocha opined that his activities should be seen as youthful exuberance.
“What he is agitating for, is what others are agitating for too. But he used the wrong language and insulted leaders including myself. But this is the time for National Reconciliation”.
http://www.otimestv.com/2017/03/nnamdi-kanu-insulted-leaders-including.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&m=1#

See Reactions Below:

Re: Kanu Insulted Leaders Including Me But It’s Time To Release Him – Okorocha by Nwodosis(m): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
It obvious that the greatest of all the greats, Oji aka egbu agu of Biafra land, Nnamdi Kanu will soon be released and OkoroHausa wants to share in the credit of his release! Okorohuasa, kindly look for other areas to score cheap political point and leave Kanu, he will be released without your input.

8 Likes

Re: Kanu Insulted Leaders Including Me But It’s Time To Release Him – Okorocha by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
Gentle99:

“What he is agitating for, is what others are agitating for too. But he used the wrong language and insulted leaders including myself. But this is the time for National Reconciliation”.
Igbos agitating for Biafra, take note; there are better approaches to seceding from a nation you no longer want to be part of, Not by organizing senseless dumb protests and being a nuisance to the society

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Insulted Leaders Including Me But It’s Time To Release Him – Okorocha by Splashme: 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
No no no no ........ Okorocha should keep on licking Buhari anus and abandon his own roots

What an unfortunate Igbo man!

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Insulted Leaders Including Me But It’s Time To Release Him – Okorocha by psucc(m): 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
The Igbo nation should learn from the Yoruba in their recent stand over the Ile Ife crisis. Party affinity should not supercede brotherhood.
Re: Kanu Insulted Leaders Including Me But It’s Time To Release Him – Okorocha by TwoBottles: 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
zzzzzzz
Re: Kanu Insulted Leaders Including Me But It’s Time To Release Him – Okorocha by PenisCaP: 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
Im heee
Re: Kanu Insulted Leaders Including Me But It’s Time To Release Him – Okorocha by queencalipso(f): 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nnamdi kanu will be released soon.

I so much admire his courage

1 Like

Re: Kanu Insulted Leaders Including Me But It’s Time To Release Him – Okorocha by Dedetwo(m): 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
Does Okoroawusa in his flame of idiocy remotely think he is a leader in Igbo land? Even if Kanu has insulted the so-called leaders, how does such action warrant arrest? If any leader felt insulted by Kanu’s political rhetoric, he or she could sue. In this case, no so-called feeble leader has sued Nnmadi Kanu.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Insulted Leaders Including Me But It’s Time To Release Him – Okorocha by abouzaid: 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
the same okorocha that demanded that Nnamdi Kanu should be hanged now wants to partake in the glory of his release? that's why Nnamdi Kanu would be the only true leader in this country, the only man who is consistent in his ideals,he could have sold out like uwazuruike but he choosed to remain loyal to his fight.

8 Likes

Re: Kanu Insulted Leaders Including Me But It’s Time To Release Him – Okorocha by abouzaid: 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Splashme:
No no no no ........ Okorocha should keep on licking Buhari anus and abandon his own roots

What an unfortunate Igbo man!
okorocha mother is from the Fulani ruling house in sokoto,a direct descendant of othman dan fodio which makes okorocha to be a Fulani prince, he only came down to the east to contest for governorship under apga after repeatedly failing in his bid for the presidency.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Insulted Leaders Including Me But It’s Time To Release Him – Okorocha by 9jabull: 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
Okorohausa we will insult you again if you didnt respect your self, any leader or elder including ohaneze that didn't respect them them self will be insulted by children.

Any way okorohausa want to join the wagon of those the clamored for Nnamdi KANU release because he know that KANU will be released but he can't deceive us.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Insulted Leaders Including Me But It’s Time To Release Him – Okorocha by asksteve(m): 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
People should jus ignore this man, he is a curse Igbos have to endure till his tenure expires.
Re: Kanu Insulted Leaders Including Me But It’s Time To Release Him – Okorocha by timecapsule: 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
When a man start to speak from two side of his mouth, it shows that he has lost his focus. He is trying to have some credit.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Insulted Leaders Including Me But It’s Time To Release Him – Okorocha by abouzaid: 5:56am On Mar 25, 2017
lalasticlala,mynd44,seun,i believe this belongs to the front-page.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Insulted Leaders Including Me But It’s Time To Release Him – Okorocha by DocHMD: 6:16am On Mar 25, 2017
okoroawusa
Re: Kanu Insulted Leaders Including Me But It’s Time To Release Him – Okorocha by Cornerstone2020(m): 6:46am On Mar 25, 2017
To slap this man mouth is my friend's life ambition. What a nuisance in Igbo land

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Rise. Blame Buhari Government. SBM Intelligence (uk) / Nigerians Pls Reserve Ur Tears, IPOB Not Yet Done With Nigeria. / Biafra: We Don't Need Bombs To Destroy Nigeria, Truth Is Sufficient - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.