Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured (46656 Views)

Nigerian Police Reacts To Twitter Parody Account / The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured / Burial Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian Who Was Shot Dead By Police In Imo. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by Intelcorei7: 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
The Imo State Police Command is saddened with the ugly incident that led to the shooting to death of one Nduka Eto male of Oguta Imo State by an Inspector of Police at NNPC Mega Station, Control Post roundabout on 22/12/2012. The shooting by the Police Inspector which occurred during a misunderstanding between the deceased, a pump attendant and the manager of the petroleum station was quite uncalled for. The State Police Commissioner has already briefed the IGP of the unfortunate incident.

While expressing our condolence to the family, relations, friends and well wishers of the deceased, the Command wishes to assure the affected and the general public that the Command will do everything humanly possible to ensure that justice is seen to have been done. The Command therefore appeals for calm to enabled concentrate on the matter and ensure justice is done, please.

2012 ? Police self lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by mccoy47(m): 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
Sweetrolly:

FOOL WITH EMPTY SKULL ,you can't even make money in your life just sit down and keep on diving into Useless conclusions
Just like ur dad ryt? undecided
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by africanusvu(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
Very pathetetic.RIP bros.and that wil be posible only if u didnt rob anybody off peace in malaysia,yes,when somtimes we cry unto God and gods to fight for us.when we left vengeance to them.we neva knws hw strong it goes.these guys do a lot of evil in malaysia and peple whom they wrongd cries unto God.and when gods answers,we began to cry.let whoeva leaves in a glas house neva throw stone.let this guy rest in the lord if he didnt die a death of vengeance.
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by AngelicBeing: 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
sad sad
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by Mbediogu(m): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/3539567/policeman-attached-nnpc-owerri-kills

The Imo state police command has reacted over the killing of one Friday Nduka, by a police Inspector, Mike Edem, who was on duty at the premises of a Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Mega Station located at the Control Post junction in Owerri...

It was learnt that he victim, who returned from Malaysia for his wedding in Owerri on December 27, 2016, was reportedly shot dead on December 22 by the trigger-happy policeman, who is now at large, in the presence of his fiancée and younger brother.

According to reports, Nduka got into in a serious argument with one of the pump attendants over his missing iPhone 7. The argument was said to have degenerated into a fight -with Nduka, inflicting injuries on the attendant...

The manager of the station, Mrs. Ruth Enemmuo, who is now in police detention, intervened, adding that as soon as Nduka entered into his car, the police inspector fired, killing him instantly.

Read the press statment by the Imo state police command

The Imo State Police Command is saddened with the ugly incident that led to the shooting to death of one Nduka Eto male of Oguta Imo State by an Inspector of Police at NNPC Mega Station, Control Post roundabout on 22/12/2012. The shooting by the Police Inspector which occurred during a misunderstanding between the deceased, a pump attendant and the manager of the petroleum station was quite uncalled for. The State Police Commissioner has already briefed the IGP of the unfortunate incident.

While expressing our condolence to the family, relations, friends and well wishers of the deceased, the Command wishes to assure the affected and the general public that the Command will do everything humanly possible to ensure that justice is seen to have been done. The Command therefore appeals for calm to enabled concentrate on the matter and ensure justice is done, please.

DSP ANDREW ENWEREM
POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER IMO STATE COMMAND

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/nduka-eto-friday-police-reacts-over.html

Hmmmm! Issorite. RIP to the dead and God's comfort to his family. Fear of the your friends (policemen) is the beginning of wisdom. CP and IGP over to you.
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by mengho(m): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
That's why I avoid fights in public woh, especially when police man or a police station dey near, cause they are extremely good at accidental discharge which might hasten ur journey to d afterlife.

R.I.P
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by nkemdi89(f): 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
frankloloko:
Our Nigerian police always trigger happy . If you're reading this . Don't prove any right with police just avoide them. Get a lawyer it doesn't cost much to retain yearly .
That same police man has helped me in that filling station when an elderly man was trying to intimidate me over a space, the man intervened and insisted I was on my right, that I will buy fuel before the other man, the elderly man started insulting him that because I was a lady that was why he was supporting me.
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
Kondomatic:
Same thing goes to the people that benefited from MMM. The 30% + referral bonus + other benefits you get are people's money not profit.

If the system crashes then their tears, curses and even the blood the of dead will be on you people.

Especially those that convinced others to join.

They have the greater sin.

l'm not into MMM but I feel like asking u how much u lost in the scheme?

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by Neddstark: 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
mccoy47:
Y do I feel he is a yahoo boy? undecided

So he deserves to die rhat way because he is a yahooo boy?
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by PAO429: 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
iphone 7 don too cause wahala shaaaa...wetin i buy with my money no go kill me in Jesus name
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by xolomonstrides(m): 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
I hope the inspector gets apprehended soon to face justice. RIP to the victim.

Did anyone else notice that the usual Biafra apologists has not made the usual stereotype comments,

" This country is a zoo, Ibos are killed like they don't matter, I know the matter would be swept under the carpet because he is Ibo" etc

Well am not surprised because it is a case of "Biafran rendering injustice on Biafran"

This goes to show us that we do not need the tribal bias when handling issues, even within family members there is tyrants. we must face the issue instead of saying "this is happening to me because I am blue or black or green"
Let us together fight the tyrant governor in ihiala as much as we would fight the tyrant governor in kafanchan, let us protest the killing of a oluwole as much as we will the killing of a madubuko. We must condemn the shallow grave for shites as much as that of the IPOB youths.

Being human is first. And humanity means that everyone be seen from an humane view.
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by francisbiz: 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
momentarylapse:

undecided

How did the fuel attendant steal your iphone even when your crew was inside the car and you are not blind?

This tale does not make any sense abeg!
Do you know that mad people don't know that they are mad, and they usally think that anything they say is normal : like asking a dead man questions.
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by scachy(m): 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
ConcNiggress56:
How to know you have landed in Nigeria even at the airport.

*Nepa first take light
*policeman see your fresh skin..but wants to share your hard earned money with you. Then they call you a drug pusher or scammer if you refuse.. Might end with a gun duel with you been the victim.

*once you arrive home.. Even those who didnt know where you travelled to will come and greet you and you are a bad stingy person if they leave empty handed.

*armed robbers raid you that same night from the information reaching them that you just came back from abroad(usa or uk) not knowing you were in libya going to italy but luck ran out of you.

Exactly grin grin
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by stinechykee: 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
mccoy47:
Y do I feel he is a yahoo boy? undecided
May you not see 2017 and then people will say that the cause of your death is because you are a Yahoo man or an Arm rubber in Jesus name Amen
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by mccoy47(m): 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
chronique:

Even if he was a yahoo boy, he didn't deserve that death. The person who stole the phone, has blood on his hands.

Do u knw how many homes dos guys have destroyed as a result of their activities?

Do you have the slightest idea how many ppl commit suicide cuz of dis criminals called yahoo boiz?

Do u knw the countless opportunities these guys have blocked for the average hardworking Nigerian as a result of d bad name dey bring?

Ever heard of yahoo plus wia dis glorified ritualist do to get money??

Look bro! Truth is dat in my opinion, IF he is indeed a yahoo guy, he deserves what happened to him!
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by momentarylapse: 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
francisbiz:

Do you know that mad people don't know that they are mad, and they usally think that anything they say is normal : like asking a dead man questions.[/b]

Is that why your parents sent you to spend christmas and new year at yaba left? Due to your madness?
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by mccoy47(m): 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
stinechykee:
May you not see 2017 and then people will say that the cause of your death is because you are a Yahoo man or an Arm rubber in Jesus name Amen

Goat!
It's ur family dat will die dis year!
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by mccoy47(m): 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
nairaman66:

You are as useless as the NPF!
Lol. Pained cheesy
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by stinechykee: 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
mccoy47:

I quote stùpid ppl only once! Stay off my mention!
I prophecy to you that you die a horrible and disgraceful dead before you cross over to 2017 since you opened your gutter mouth to say such horrible thing to a guy whom even IG himself was not happy the way his boy shot
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by stinechykee: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
mccoy47:

Do u knw how many homes dos guys have destroyed as a result of their activities?

Do you have the slightest idea how many ppl commit suicide cuz of dis criminals called yahoo boiz?

Do u knw the countless opportunities these guys have blocked for the average hardworking Nigerian as a result of d bad name dey bring?

Ever heard of yahoo plus wia dis glorified ritualist do to get money??

Look bro! Truth is dat in my opinion, IF he is indeed a yahoo guy, he deserves what happened to him!
Can you just hear yourself good for nothing wasted sperm.So in your openion ask you claimed you just concluded that he was a yahoo yahoo ehhh.Well remember than the cup one uses to measure to someone will equally be use to measure to him and I lay curse on you this minute that you must die a miserable death and people even your immediate family will see your dead as a questionable dead and nobody not even your family will claim your body.This I decree will happen to you in just a few days before we cross over to 2017

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by mccoy47(m): 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
stinechykee:
Well remember than the cup one uses to measure to someone will equally be use to measure to him and I lay curse on myself this minute that i and my family must die a miserable death and people even neighbors will see our death as a questionable death and nobody not even outsiders will claim our bodies.This I decree will happen to me and my family in just a few days before we cross over to 2017

Fixed! grin
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by mccoy47(m): 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
stinechykee:
[s]I prophecy to you that you die a horrible and disgraceful dead before you cross over to 2017 since you opened your gutter mouth to say such horrible thing to a guy whom even IG himself was not happy the way his boy shot[/s]
Lol. TB Joshua grin

Mumu!

Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by francisbiz: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
momentarylapse:

Is that why your parents sent you to spend christmas and new year at yaba left? Due to your madness?
@Momentarylapse no, you forget every moment of every event, they sent me to Uselu to pray for psychiatric inmates.
That was where I counselled you, oh! You are still using your code name, the name they gave in Uselu.
Thank god you you remember you COLO name -MOMENTARYLAPSE, that's a sign of improvent.
I guess you don't know why they gave you the name; it's a common practice in MENTAL HOMES to be named after the most frequent symptom an inmate exhibit. @momentarylapse, you will get, there, but don't forget to take you drugs, the ones you skipped don dey affect you now.
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by slimsoshady(m): 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
ConcNiggress56:
How to know you have landed in Nigeria even at the airport.

*Nepa first take light
*policeman see your fresh skin..but wants to share your hard earned money with you. Then they call you a drug pusher or scammer if you refuse.. Might end with a gun duel with you been the victim.

*once you arrive home.. Even those who didnt know where you travelled to will come and greet you and you are a bad stingy person if they leave empty handed.

*armed robbers raid you that same night from the information reaching them that you just came back from abroad(usa or uk) not knowing you were in libya going to italy but luck ran out of you.
luck ran outta you.. Lol.. grin. You're pretty tho
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by Pablo212: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
No be ordinary eye, make God continue dey guide and protect us.
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by Kondomatic(m): 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
misterme:

l'm not into MMM but I feel like asking u how much u lost in the scheme?
I love money.

But I love to work for it. I don't invest in such schemes
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by kabaka1: 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
This is a pure case of absolute jealousy by d policeman
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
MISTAICEY02288:
Nigerian police are the most useless cops in the world. Thats why I dont argue with them when they cross my path especially the ones with guns. I had an encounter with some of em about a week ago at Ibadan, around Iwo road side on ma way to lagos. I just highlighted from bus from Osogbo and wanted to do some things at Ibadan before takin another one from there to lagos. So as I was goin with my bag containin some clothes, cream, bodysprays and charger. A policeman with a rifle suddenly stopped me dat he wanted to search me then I willingly allowed him. He searched everything in my bag and couldn't find anything incriminating, then the idiot collected my fone (BB Passport ) and thank God I had nothin incriminating on it as well (I no be yahoo boy). The most annoyin part is dat dis policeman was checkin ad readin my whatsapp private chats one after the other. Den later he started goin thru my pictures and kept scrollin my applications page back and front lookin for which one to use against me. He did the whole nonsense for about 15minutes, and after which he later released my fone to me. Den he asked me to bring out wat I had in my pockets and I did.(my wallet and glo wireless modem). So he went thru ma bag again den later released me. I was so angry and I squeezed my face in anger wen leavin. Then suddenly, one of his colleagues called me back and started insultin me and callin me names just because I squeezed my face wen leavin there. He started askin me who I am to be formin arrogant. Biko, after wastin my time, was I supposed to be laughing when I was released ni?. The idiot kept talkin and I was jst lookin cos most 9ja police are bunch of demonic and trigger happy individuals. Ti Olorun ba de n so eyan, ki ohun na so ara re. Na so I sha komot dat day and till today I still keep cursing them each time I remember that incident.

I'm proud of you for keeping your composure, you're alive because of it.

I just wish that many others that are now dead needlessly did the same.
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by iukpe: 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
All these policemen with AK47s. The police should consider withdrawing these weapons and replacing some of them with battens, tazers and small firearms.
Policemen should learn to be mediators in a civil misunderstanding not involving any use of weapons.
However if the policeman had asked the man to wait, he should not have entered his vehicle. Shooting him also endangered the lives of the other occupants.
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by momentarylapse: 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
francisbiz:

@Momentarylapse no, you forget every moment of every event, they sent me to Uselu to pray for psychiatric inmates.
That was where I counselled you, oh! You are still using your code name, the name they gave in Uselu.
Thank god you you remember you COLO name -MOMENTARYLAPSE, that's a sign of improvent.
I guess you don't know why they gave you the name; it's a common practice in MENTAL HOMES to be named after the most frequent symptom an inmate exhibit. @momentarylapse, you will get, there, but don't forget to take you drugs, the ones you skipped don dey affect you now.
grin

Your pained unnecessary rant just confirmed your madness to everyone reading the thread! GET WELL SOON!
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by MISTAICEY02288(m): 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I'm proud of you for keeping your composure, you're alive because of it.

I just wish that many others that are now dead needlessly did the same.

Na so ooo my brother. May God help us jawe

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by lereinter(m): 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
you can why police should be cursed daily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally / Robber Works For A Police Inspector In Lagos (Photo) / Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.