Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured (46512 Views)

Nigerian Police Reacts To Twitter Parody Account / The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured / Burial Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian Who Was Shot Dead By Police In Imo. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by delishpot: 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
Typical, Naija police decided to arrest the innocent petrol station owner he nor surprise me.
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by delishpot: 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
mccoy47:

Fixed! grin

Chai not fair o. Reading that fixed version sounded like I was cursing myself. Haba, abeg go and re fix it Na. It is looking like who ever reads it is cursing himself Na. grin grin
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by pahosa: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
Chain
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by Jakama90(m): 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
mccoy47:
Y do I feel he is a yahoo boy? undecided

*MODIFIED*
So I wrote what I wrote and some idìots took it personal cheesy
Lol. Anyway it is what it is and I have absolutely no remorse whatsoever for stating the obvious!

As for those IPOB criminals and ritualist dat hide under the guise of Yahoo yahoo who quoted me, here is my message to you!
You are a big fool... Go on raping old women.. One day your cup go full.
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by MadeInSpain2015(m): 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
Useless police in naija...olohun agba wa lowo yin....RIP
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by Orikinla1: 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
One trillion apologies and regrets will not bring him back to life.
Frustrations should not make people murder innocent people.

The federal government of Nigeria should be held responsible for the frustrations of Nigerian police officers, because the horrible living conditions of the police barracks and terrible working conditions make them angry and unhappy.

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by francisbiz: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
momentarylapse:
grin

Your pained unnecessary rant just confirmed your madness to everyone reading the thread! GET WELL SOON!
Am a care giver, I care to people with special needs like you.
Just take your pills, it's well!
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by nairaman66(m): 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
mccoy47:

Lol. Pained cheesy

Try to respect the dead! Anuofia
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by toprealman: 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
His friend told him to forget about the phone that he will get him another one..... according to an online report.
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by mccoy47(m): 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
Jakama90:

You are a big fool... Go on raping old women.. One day your cup go full.
undecided

Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by mccoy47(m): 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
nairaman66:

Try to respect the dead! Anuofia

Read my 1st post again, this time more slowly.
I didnt abuse d dead.
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by willibounce1(m): 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
Our naija police need to get professional training... many of them are way too casual about their job. The way they handle the gun self you go know say them.no sabi anything.
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by ezana1(m): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
what do you expect when you gave a gun to an idiot.... do you think everyone on uniform is sane?
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by Taiwo20(m): 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
.....everything possible so that justice is SEEN TO BE DONE.
hmmmm
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by Zedoo(m): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
Kondomatic:
Same thing goes to the people that benefited from MMM. The 30% + referral bonus + other benefits you get are people's money not profit.

If the system crashes then their tears, curses and even the blood the of dead will be on you people.

Especially those that convinced others to join.

They have the greater sin.

Story.
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by kingreign(m): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
Last week in Nsukka, we stopped by some red berrett (CTU) policemen, on stop and search, only for a highlander driver to pass thru. These MoFOs corked their guns and rained bullets at the car at close range. The occupants in that SUV were lucky to had escaped, but I highly doubt if none of them will not sustain a gunshot wound angry angry
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by dave4rella(m): 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
Owerri yahoo/Malaysian guys and avalon be like 5&6, rest in peace blooder
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by streetzdreamz(m): 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
people and their love for violence, you just don't address every situation with violence and a penchant for hardness, you be strong man can't take sh*t, forgetting it takes only a moment to die!! your whole crew was there, none of y'al has an eye defect, phone got missing and the best you could do is throw a tantrum with the attendant as though he or she ain't human for being an attendant, talk bout superiority complex!!!! at the end u lost your life o'er a phone that's somewhere getting charged right now, how f**lish can some humans be?? I hope the thief,the trigger happy policeman all gets a dose of life's odds before the year ends, rest in peace to the dead, if at all he finds peace on the other side.
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by streetzdreamz(m): 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
kingreign:
Last week in Nsukka, we stopped by some red berrett (CTU) policemen, on stop and search, only for a highlander driver to pass thru. These MoFOs corked their guns and rained bullets at the car at close range. The occupants in that SUV were lucky to had escaped, but I highly doubt if none of them will not sustain a gunshot wound angry angry
that's quite a scene, but some motorists sef no dey try, always thinking our men in black are sane,another driver will still do the same and get himself killed in the process, its a cycle that won't end, when you have an insane officer with a loaded weapon and a f**lish Nigerian playing by the books u get nothing but casualties.
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by macho44(m): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
Kondomatic:
Same thing goes to the people that benefited from MMM. The 30% + referral bonus + other benefits you get are people's money not profit.

If the system crashes then their tears, curses and even the blood the of dead will be on you people.

People like u paid their House Rents and other Bills from MMM proceeds, why don't you allow Mavrodians rest ABI is it ur money??
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by fuckpoverty(m): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
what a painful exit...God must surely punish that policeman wherever he mayb...wasted a young blood 4 nothing sake..chaii
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by PURITYAUTOZ: 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
But all the Boyz na so dem dey die....God knows how many oyibo ppl don die because of him
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by lastpage: 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
frankloloko:
Our Nigerian police always trigger happy . If you're reading this . Don't prove any right with police just avoide them. Get a lawyer it doesn't cost much to retain yearly .

Until the Fed Govt and Courts start sentencing trigger-happy Policemen to DEATH by Firing Squad, they would continue to take innocent life and get away scot-free.

THE IGP is the one shielding these trigger-happy Policemen. What has he done about the many, many others who did the same thing in the past?

You cant avoid Police because when they want something from you, there is no running away!

It is just very criminally wrong to snuff out the life of someone, when you have not brought him to court before a Judge!

Lastpage!
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by ceejay4real(m): 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
RIP to the dead. But on a serious note, na garagara cause all this wahala! Him wan show off as per Malay guy, I know what I am saying. Got one as my neighbour and the young man is damn too pompous and his wife looks down on every other person around the neighbourhood. Such traits breed envy and jealousy, and I dare say that guy must have disrespected or even snubbed that police man to infuriate the guy to the extent of opening fire on him!

The big lesson here is that humility & decorum in our conduct at all times especially in public is key for our longevity here on earth. You can never tell. Pride they say goeth before a fall. Now see as this promising young man just vanished in the twinkle of an eye! So sorry for his fiancee, the mum and dad & his siblings! Too bad! Such a huge loss to the family.

Just hope the irate police man would be apprehended very soon and made to face the music for his atrocious act.
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by 9japrof(m): 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
ConcNiggress56:
How to know you have landed in Nigeria even at the airport.

*Nepa first take light
*policeman see your fresh skin..but wants to share your hard earned money with you. Then they call you a drug pusher or scammer if you refuse.. Might end with a gun duel with you been the victim.

*once you arrive home.. Even those who didnt know where you travelled to will come and greet you and you are a bad stingy person if they leave empty handed.

*armed robbers raid you that same night from the information reaching them that you just came back from abroad(usa or uk) not knowing you were in libya going to italy but luck ran out of you.

niggress this is Bleep.ing hilliarious
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by fabre4: 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
Kondomatic:

stop displaying your illiteracy here as long ad you are aware of the risk and you accept it then you have no problem stop criticising what u don't understand. and who are you to judge which is a greater sin and which is not.
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by armadeo(m): 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
ceejay4real:
RIP to the dead. But on a serious note, na garagara cause all this wahala! Him wan show off as per Malay guy, I know what I am saying. Got one as my neighbour and the young man is damn too pompous and his wife looks down on every other person around the neighbourhood. Such traits breed envy and jealousy, and I dare say that guy must have disrespected or even snubbed that police man to infuriate the guy to the extent of opening fire on him!

The big lesson here is that humility & decorum in our conduct at all times especially in public is key for our longevity here on earth. You can never tell. Pride they say goeth before a fall. Now see as this promising young man just vanished in the twinkle of an eye! So sorry for his fiancee, the mum and dad & his siblings! Too bad! Such a huge loss to the family.

Just hope the irate police man would be apprehended very soon and made to face the music for his atrocious act.

I find the first part of your post freaking hilarious.

It is you who can allow others to look down on you. If he looks down on you, look down on him too.

Why waste your energy to be envious.

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by chimalisco19(m): 12:13am On Dec 28, 2016
After the guy don hustle finish una go kill am, his hustle is now in vein
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 28, 2016
Kondomatic:

now it is confirmed and stamped that your stupidity can't be cure again. Your death up mmm issue will make me happy.
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by ancientbanana: 4:00am On Dec 28, 2016
Kondomatic:

abeg think B4 typing. U just dished out rubbish.
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by Babaevans1(m): 5:08am On Dec 28, 2016
mccoy47:
Y do I feel he is a yahoo boy? undecided

*MODIFIED*
So I wrote what I wrote and some idìots took it personal cheesy
Lol. Anyway it is what it is and I have absolutely no remorse whatsoever for stating the obvious!

As for those IPOB criminals and ritualist dat hide under the guise of Yahoo yahoo who quoted me, here is my message to you!

Good to let ppl know d level of ur stupidity
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by Kondomatic(m): 6:26am On Dec 28, 2016
wizzakosh:
now it is confirmed and stamped that your stupidity can't be cure again. Your death up mmm issue will make me happy.
I will work on my stupidity while you work on your typos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court / AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head / Jean Codo Dies In Kirikiri Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.