Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured (46520 Views)

Nigerian Police Reacts To Twitter Parody Account / The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured / Burial Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian Who Was Shot Dead By Police In Imo. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by mccoy47(m): 6:41am On Dec 28, 2016
Babaevans1:

Good to let ppl know d level of ur stupidity

Idiòt! Stay off my mention!
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by harveyspec: 6:48am On Dec 28, 2016
The manager of the station, Mrs. Ruth Enemmuo, who is now in police detention, intervened, adding that as soon as Nduka entered into his car, the police inspector fired, killing him instantly.

why is the manager in detention? she didn't take the laws into her hands

she didn't ask the other attendants to beat up the deceased but rather turned to a police officer who was there in the first place to maintain law & order

so what exactly is her charge?

why is Nigeria like this?
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by Kondomatic(m): 6:56am On Dec 28, 2016
fabre4:

stop displaying your illiteracy here as long ad you are aware of the risk and you accept it then you have no problem stop criticising what u don't understand. and who are you to judge which is a greater sin and which is not.
Olodo

Deal with your conscience not me.

Fraudsters and scammers do not point gun to your head and ask you for your money.

They convince you to send or give it to them.
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by titopius(m): 7:26am On Dec 28, 2016
Nigerian police is something else....they just succeeded in sending the young man Nduka to early grave may God protect us from police, para military and military people.....RIP BRO
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 28, 2016
Kondomatic:
I will work on my stupidity while you work on your typos
thank God u know it was typo. But it still stands. Try n get life. Ppl have moved from that issue. Why your life is still stagnant on it?. Why are u so pained and sad on ur fellows' progress.
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by Kondomatic(m): 8:38am On Dec 28, 2016
wizzakosh:
thank God u know it was typo. But it still stands. Try n get life. Ppl have moved from that issue. Why your life is still stagnant on it?. Why are u so pained and sad on ur fellows' progress.
I have an active life bro.

I am not pained because I don't invest in ponzi schemes nor is my life stagnant on it. I don't talk about it so how did you come to the conclusion that I am stuck on it.

Can you show me at least five different places where I talked about mmm? of course you can't because it never happened.

How do you define progress? dubiously taking money from 500 people to enrich five other people is your definition of progress?

Do you have conscience?

Thousands are happy because they benefited while millions are crying and gnashing their teeth in agony cause their life just got worse and you are talking about progress.

You may even be a Christian
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by fabre4: 9:45am On Dec 28, 2016
Kondomatic:
Olodo

Deal with your conscience not me.

Fraudsters and scammers do not point gun to your head and ask you for your money.

They convince you to send or give it to them.

Do fraudsters also warn u about the risks involved. it's because of your type the white man said the best way to hide something from a black man is to put it inside a book cos its obvious you always talk about things you know nothing about
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2016
Kondomatic:
I have an active life bro.

I am not pained because I don't invest in ponzi schemes nor is my life stagnant on it. I don't talk about it so how did you come to the conclusion that I am stuck on it.

Can you show me at least five different places where I talked about mmm? of course you can't because it never happened.

How do you define progress? dubiously taking money from 500 people to enrich five other people is your definition of progress?

Do you have conscience?

Thousands are happy because they benefited while millions are crying and gnashing their teeth in agony cause their life just got worse and you are talking about progress.

You may even be a Christian
I don't gossip, so how do you xpect me to start looking @ ur post. Gat no time for shit, cos I have a lot of work to do. Only here cos am on holiday.
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by lordjosh(m): 1:45am On Jan 07, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/3539567/policeman-attached-nnpc-owerri-kills

The Imo state police command has reacted over the killing of one Friday Nduka, by a police Inspector, Mike Edem, who was on duty at the premises of a Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Mega Station located at the Control Post junction in Owerri...

It was learnt that he victim, who returned from Malaysia for his wedding in Owerri on December 27, 2016, was reportedly shot dead on December 22 by the trigger-happy policeman, who is now at large, in the presence of his fiancée and younger brother.

According to reports, Nduka got into in a serious argument with one of the pump attendants over his missing iPhone 7. The argument was said to have degenerated into a fight -with Nduka, inflicting injuries on the attendant...

The manager of the station, Mrs. Ruth Enemmuo, who is now in police detention, intervened, adding that as soon as Nduka entered into his car, the police inspector fired, killing him instantly.

Read the press statment by the Imo state police command

The Imo State Police Command is saddened with the ugly incident that led to the shooting to death of one Nduka Eto male of Oguta Imo State by an Inspector of Police at NNPC Mega Station, Control Post roundabout on 22/12/2012. The shooting by the Police Inspector which occurred during a misunderstanding between the deceased, a pump attendant and the manager of the petroleum station was quite uncalled for. The State Police Commissioner has already briefed the IGP of the unfortunate incident.

While expressing our condolence to the family, relations, friends and well wishers of the deceased, the Command wishes to assure the affected and the general public that the Command will do everything humanly possible to ensure that justice is seen to have been done. The Command therefore appeals for calm to enabled concentrate on the matter and ensure justice is done, please.

DSP ANDREW ENWEREM
POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER IMO STATE COMMAND

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/nduka-eto-friday-police-reacts-over.html

GOD HELP US ALL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head / Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) / Jean Codo Dies In Kirikiri Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.