Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,673 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram (16799 Views)

Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail / El-rufai Replies Ben Bruce For Asking Buhari To Thank Jonathan Over Train Ride / 10 Things El-rufai Wants Buhari To Do In His Letter To The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by Tarzaa(m): 11:53am On Dec 28, 2016
Everybody blame Buhari for recession but want Jonathan to be praised for boko haram defeat!
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by labbyk(m): 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
ddippset:
lol. they want pmb to give them small 'credit' for the defeat of the boko boys but they don't want to take small 'debit' for the fall of the naira and for the economic recession. everything good in this regime was started by Jonathan but everything bad is Buhari's making! bascard dan buro uba.
you have said it all.....
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by Marsnizz: 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
PDP you can't take away the certificate of successful defeat of boko haram from this gentle and humble PMB and give it to former president Goodluck johnathan. though i cannot condemn him.He is unique in his own way but cannot and will never be compare to president muhammadu buhari. He is exceptional
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by hysteriabox(m): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
ddippset:
lol. they want pmb to give them small 'credit' for the defeat of the boko boys but they don't want to take small 'debit' for the fall of the naira and for the economic recession. everything good in this regime was started by Jonathan but everything bad is Buhari's making! bascard dan buro uba.

Skipping the insults, I think your point make sense. Its an African thing to play the blame game. That's why I believe Adam was black grin
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by prof12(m): 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
richeso:

he bought the weapons used to fight bokoharam. thats more than 60% success.

abi APC don buy ?
Clarify your claims and relate to what Marshall Badeh and Gen.Minimah said during Jonathan's regime about BOKO HARAM issues.
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by Oblang(m): 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
udumosam23:
Only the wise and prudent acknowledges their predecessors over a recorded success even if they did little or nothing.

The truth is, until you learn to appreciate others, you'll not be appreciated. What goes around comes around.

No govt should take glory over such recorded success. If the previous govt didn't lay the foundation, they created the enabling environment or at least they were there. So they should be acknowledged.

U want pmb to acknowledge them for his success but u don't want him to blame them for their mismanagement.. U too get sense na..

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by gabby1002(m): 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
Kudos to our gallant soldiers, job weldone.
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by juman(m): 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
Despite the terror problem, jonathan was able and held on to democracy.

It was terrible times.
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by bydot1(m): 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
Can PDP just go and die jewe undecided undecided confused party
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by prof12(m): 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
Oblang:

U want pmb to acknowledge them for his success but u don't want him to blame them for their mismanagement.. U too get sense na..

Pls tell the wailers the truth my bros.
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by prof12(m): 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
bydot1:
Can PDP just go and die jewe undecided undecided confused party

With confused sick headed fools.
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by BAMSRAY(m): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
i tire for old story....evrryday nigerian most catch boko haram leader still yet den never finish...nigerian need fastin an prayer deliverance
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by Standing5(m): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
seunmsg:

Though there has been no independent verification of the claim, the President ought to give kudos to the regime of Jonathan that bought the weapons being used to fight the war"

In summary, Adeyeye is saying that PDP does not believe the claim that boko haram had been defeated. However, if the claim happens to be true somehow, give PDP and Goodluck Jonathan the credit and not PMB.

I swear, clowns with indomie brains have taken over PDP. Their logic and confusion is out of this world. What do they smoke at that their PDP headquarters?
They don't smoke it directly, they make it in coil and burn it gradually . . .
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by patientzero: 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
Realist2:

Instead of saying God should punish PDP and GEJ,
You should just tell us how many weapons buhari has acquired that was used to defeat bokoharam, abi na your teeth the army use ni ?.

No problem I will GLADLY answer your quesion ehn.

But PLEASE first tell me
*how many weapons gej administration bought(types, specs and quantity)

*when they bought the weapons + delivery date

I'm patiently waiting, thank you
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by WHOcarex: 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
TrueSenator:
That's why you are broke and hunger is killing nigerians angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

So you have been feeding and living large from a supposed "security budget ". You never see anything. Hunger go kill you. Ntoorrr
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
Poverty is all over you.....you don't know the meaning of budget.... why not ask your dad to save money from your school fees and hospital bills......ofcourse he will but to whose detriment undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Budget must involve everything but mostly investments that should in the long run help everyone. Keeping money away for the purpose of saving isn't a smart move.

You can not cause your God! Be careful how you talk in public....always engage your brain before your open you mouth in speech or writings undecided undecided undecided undecided

WHOcarex:
So you have been feeding and living large from a supposed "security budget ". You never see anything. Hunger go kill you. Ntoorrr
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by marv1: 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
I just dey wonder why too.
PeridotBelle:
But why are they all highly pained by the news of this Boko haram defeat?? Why evils undecided undecided
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by WHOcarex: 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
TrueSenator:
Poverty is all over you.....you don't know the meaning of budget.... why not ask your dad to save money from your school fees and hospital bills......ofcourse he will but to whose detriment undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Budget must involve everything but mostly investments that should in the long run help everyone. Keeping money away for the purpose of saving isn't a smart move.

You can not cause your God! Be careful how you talk in public....always engage your brain before your open you mouth in speech or writings undecided undecided undecided undecided

And see what your elaborate budget "for investment" without savings has caused. Enjoy it.

And who is my "god"? Gerrarahere mehn!
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by Caseless: 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
Useless party!
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by Caseless: 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
PeridotBelle:
But why are they all highly pained by the news of this Boko haram defeat?? Why evils undecided undecided
they created the group.
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by Caseless: 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
melodyogonna:
immediately buhari won the election, i told my brother that he(buhari) will get the credit of defeating the already defeated boko haram
when there was a renewed attack from bokoharam after Buhari took over, you were all quick to remind us that GEJ did nip them in the bud , after then , buhari took total control, and the war seems to be won by him .

What's wrong with people like you and pdp?

The PDP also said that former President Goodluck Jonathan had already achieved great success in defeating the sect before Buhari came into office.
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by glossy6(f): 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
kolomax:
not only free hand it's free leg for how many years please enough of this nonsense

Obviously, you are the one spewing nonsense
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by Tommymoi(m): 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
For the very first time in a while people just started realizing that PDP members are the major problem we have in this country. While Nigerians are suffering from the catastrophical effect of economic recession, they are using it to campaign. They can't be more joyful seeing Nigerians suffer to their own selfish benefits.
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by samijay8(m): 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
melodyogonna:
oga, jonathan reduced boko haram to 30%
Oga statistician, when was that
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by mapet: 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Oga,

Please nairaland is not your family house, and secondly, you don't know me from any Adams. I will suggest you don't quote me again since you think you knew a lot about Nigeria, politics, who should have a say or not; yet you are no name in Nigeria politics.

Learn to respect people opinions and how to talk.

Well, I can only rely on the substance of your postings or otherwise. I am also persuaded to believe that an attempt to join the fray of discussion on a topic should put into consideration that whatever you put on ground will be assessed and will attract rejoinders. What you call an "opinion" is something else......Simply put what you submitted makes NO SENSE, in fact it simply a negative demonstration of logic badly concocted.
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by WomanOfRace(f): 8:53am On Dec 29, 2016
mapet:

Well, I can only rely on the substance of your postings or otherwise. I am also persuaded to believe that an attempt to join the fray of discussion on a topic should put into consideration that whatever you put on ground will be assessed and will attract rejoinders. What you call an "opinion" is something else......Simply put what you submitted makes NO SENSE, in fact it simply a negative demonstration of logic badly concocted.

................Ok. Allow me to rest now.
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by melodyogonna(m): 10:23am On Dec 29, 2016
penta:

You are a stupiid persin...an ingrate.
i wish you same bro
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by melodyogonna(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2016
kaluxy007:
thunder strike your yansh!!! 30% yet they kept on chasing soldiers out of their base
that they were reduced to 30% dosen't mean they would have stopped bombing, ask bubu who said war against boko haram is a war against the north.
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by melodyogonna(m): 10:26am On Dec 29, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
i pity you. what do you stand to gain from boko haram killings? so if they said pdp is boko haram will they be wrong?
you can say what u like
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by melodyogonna(m): 10:28am On Dec 29, 2016
rabex123:

Pained ipob.
Are you high on something..
Are you even staying in Nigeria.. Or do you live under a rock
nd y would it pain me that boko haram was defeated?? oga park one side
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by chernest2002: 10:38am On Dec 29, 2016
Inasmuch as I criticized buhari for economic failure and human rights violations,I will also praise him if truly the bokoharam have been defeated. Proudly 5%.
Re: PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram by ojinuocheibi(m): 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
melodyogonna:
you can say what u like
What ever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters / BBOG Members Protest At Aso Villa (Photos) / Mohammed Al-hassan Sadiq Resigns As Commissioner In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.