Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

An Unusual Discovery: My Partner Saved The No. Of Everysingle Male On My Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Unusual Discovery: My Partner Saved The No. Of Everysingle Male On My Phone (931 Views)

Why Do Female Folks Bother Than The Male On Physical Side / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady / Who Is The Most Handsome Male On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Unusual Discovery: My Partner Saved The No. Of Everysingle Male On My Phone by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ok I need to understand this. I found out recently, the number of guys I've deleted as contacts and those I still have on my partners phone.

I didn't give him the phone he uses, so that cancels out any backup whatsoever. Why would he take their number from my phone and be monitoring them. I've asked him, he's backing out. I want to eat him raw. angry

Can anyone give me a reason for this? I'm not engaged, so he has no right to invade my privacy.
And he has refused to delete the numbers. I'm so angry... angry
Re: An Unusual Discovery: My Partner Saved The No. Of Everysingle Male On My Phone by bitchcrafts: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
Why should I give a single feck?

1 Like

Re: An Unusual Discovery: My Partner Saved The No. Of Everysingle Male On My Phone by Divay22(f): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
Abeg eat him raw......Am behind you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

But to be serious,that's not good,maybe he is scared you still have one or two things with your Ex
Re: An Unusual Discovery: My Partner Saved The No. Of Everysingle Male On My Phone by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
He is just an obsessed baby smiley
Re: An Unusual Discovery: My Partner Saved The No. Of Everysingle Male On My Phone by DozieInc(m): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
May be you giving him reasons to be suspicious, happens mostly in distant relationships.
Re: An Unusual Discovery: My Partner Saved The No. Of Everysingle Male On My Phone by saxwizard(m): 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
FBI/CIA should just give him employment straight up the guy is good
Re: An Unusual Discovery: My Partner Saved The No. Of Everysingle Male On My Phone by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: An Unusual Discovery: My Partner Saved The No. Of Everysingle Male On My Phone by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ex?? He's monitoring everyone and everything, even even brother I guess.
Divay22:
Abeg eat him raw......Am behind you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

But to be serious,that's not good,maybe he is scared you still have one or two things with your Ex
Re: An Unusual Discovery: My Partner Saved The No. Of Everysingle Male On My Phone by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
We are not in any distant relationship. I'm so angry.
DozieInc:
May be you giving him reasons to be suspicious, happens mostly in distant relationships.
Re: An Unusual Discovery: My Partner Saved The No. Of Everysingle Male On My Phone by Divay22(f): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
Bitchvibe:
Ex?? He's monitoring everyone and everything, even even brother I guess.
then he is insecure...... That pathetic.

1 Like

Re: An Unusual Discovery: My Partner Saved The No. Of Everysingle Male On My Phone by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
Yes he's insecure but I didn't think it would be this bad
Divay22:
then he is insecure...... That pathetic.
Re: An Unusual Discovery: My Partner Saved The No. Of Everysingle Male On My Phone by Divay22(f): 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
Bitchvibe:
Yes he's insecure but I didn't think it would be this bad
do something o before he will start beating you...
Re: An Unusual Discovery: My Partner Saved The No. Of Everysingle Male On My Phone by sirusX(m): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
Well, as much as I find that disturbing, I think he's being paranoid about his partner and maybe does that to monitor the person in terms of what he updates as a dp on whatsapp or a comment on his status regarding any relationship...hoping his fears don't come to pass undecided

@Bitchvibe ...did you give him a reason to check your every move on guyz?
Re: An Unusual Discovery: My Partner Saved The No. Of Everysingle Male On My Phone by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
I don't think I did. I think he does it to check when I'm online and when they are online cos he complains that I don't give him enough attention which is a lie cos I talk to him the most but can't base my whole life around chatting to only him.

There was a time I was changing my dp frequently and I guess that's when he monitors them but I don't talk to these guys anymore and he refuses to delete their numbers.
sirusX:
Well, as much as I find that disturbing, I think he's being paranoid about his partner and maybe does that to monitor the person in terms of what he updates as a dp on whatsapp or a comment on his status regarding any relationship...hoping his fears don't come to pass undecided

@Bitchvibe ...did you give him a reason to check your every move on guyz?
Re: An Unusual Discovery: My Partner Saved The No. Of Everysingle Male On My Phone by Hector09(m): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
That guy must be one of the monitoring spirit in ur life...just cash him out of ur life with holy koboko and hot water
Re: An Unusual Discovery: My Partner Saved The No. Of Everysingle Male On My Phone by sirusX(m): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
Bitchvibe:
I don't think I did. I think he does it to check when I'm online and when they are online cos he complains that I don't give him enough attention which is a lie cos I talk to him the most but can't base my whole life around chatting to only him.

There was a time I was changing my dp frequently and I guess that's when he monitors them but I don't talk to these guys anymore and he refuses to delete their numbers.

Well, it's safe to say that the level of trust he accords to you is really low. I dunno if he has ever had a bad experience in the past that prompted his actions, but it would be wise to try to understand his psyche so as to know your next move...either to build his confidence and trust, or ... lipsrsealed

He should really understand that before him you had a life with others...with him you can still live your life with others...and if he chooses to walk away your life remains what you want it to be.

I'd still advise you both settle down to communicate and understand each other better so as to know where to draw the line between being needy and overbearing. undecided

Let him explain better why he feels you don't give him enough attention, and make him see how different you are from a stereotype of his thoughts...cz i know it's always advisable to give partners a little breathing space so that things don't become stifling...or a better still; a reason for the couple to miss each other for a bit till when next they see or hear from each other.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To Nigerian Single Girls Dating A Married Man / 10 Qualities A Man Will Have That Make Him Perfect Husband Material / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend – Get Sweet And Romantic With Your Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.