Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

What Causes Depression?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Causes Depression?? (2501 Views)

What Causes Breast Pain?? Is she lying to stop me from sucking? / What Causes Early Morning Erection In Ladies / Lady Causes Stir With Her Huge Behind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Causes Depression?? by Leriebloom(f): 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
thePretender:

smiley smiley Merry Christmas

You called
How?
Re: What Causes Depression?? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
Leriebloom:

You called
How?

I told you already
Re: What Causes Depression?? by firstking01(m): 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
All i know is at one point or the other we fall into depression...i think it's just part of nature to man...you complain because you have chosen to dwell in it...get depressed, get yourself out of it and look at the happy and promising side of life...truth be told, if you will take a critical look at your life (generally speaking), you'd see reasons to be depressed, esp if you are a young person on paper chase...

Ways out of depression...

Do the things you love that makes you happy

Visit the friends you love..

Always try not to stay idle cos the reflections of those things you see as disapointment will certainly resurface...

These things are worst on introverts, guess that's the epitome of your problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Causes Depression?? by forap(m): 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
Some of the causes of depressions:
If you perceive you are constantly been treated unfairly by someone or a group of people (family or company)
If you perceive you are not meeting up with your expectations, or your desires are not being fulfilled
If you easily feel hurt by people, and you seem powerless to get even

Last and most probable, it might be some neurological stuffs (serotonin related) - see a doctor as soon as possible
Re: What Causes Depression?? by littlewonders: 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
Alondra:
Your proffered solution called my attention to you and then again my instinct was right. May I inform you sir that reckless sex does not cure depression as a matter of fact it is one of the considerable factors/ symptoms of a depressed fellow. It and other symptoms like drug abuse, alcohol addiction shows a depressed person. So sir you need attention and solution too smiley

Thanks you for your kind recommendations. We at some point generally believe depression to be a kind of curse or a state is suppose not to interface with human activities, but we forget if the word 'bad' never happens we can hardly tell who to be good feels.

This are actions that flows in stages of human advancement, it only fixes your lost imaginations and lure motivations to press in, trying to cover some dots of life experience.

In Nigeria, depression has taken a whole lot of looks even a new born today unknowingly suffer this epidemic. So asking for a solution and attention from who-any is likely not to solve this lost, filled with regret. Only you alone can be a good counsellor over such personal issues.

N/b: women are more depressed than men.
Re: What Causes Depression?? by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 30, 2016
Re: What Causes Depression?? by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 30, 2016
a little pretty girls says she's depressed over nothing, literally. Every tom, dick and harry instantly and automatically becomes a psychologist within seconds of checking her DP. white-knights to the rescue. lol. throwing advice up and down, quoting life experiences and so on and so forth.

a fustrated guy post on the same forum about how he is depressed and frustrated and actually knows the reason why: 6 replies, with no single helpful answer. someone even asked him "WHY DO YOU EXIST". now that is fvcking brutally cold.

Such is the life of a man in this world.

1 Like

Re: What Causes Depression?? by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 30, 2016
littlewonders:

N/b: women are more depressed than men.

bulllshiit
Re: What Causes Depression?? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:16am On Dec 30, 2016
Admin401:
a little pretty girls says she's depressed over nothing, literally. Every tom, dick and harry instantly and automatically becomes a psychologist within seconds of checking her DP. white-knights to the rescue. lol. throwing advice up and down, quoting life experiences and so on and so forth.

a fustrated guy post on the same forum about how he is depressed and frustrated and actually knows the reason why: 6 replies, with no single helpful answer. someone even asked him "WHY DO YOU EXIST". now that is fvcking brutally cold.

Such is the life of a man in this world.

your gender are the reason for what you just typed!

i have noticed the high tendency (99%) for a woman to help or give favour to all fellow woman compared to men (<5%).

however in contrast, men will move mountains, go the extra mile to help a woman.

if you guys are in position to help a gender of opposite sex especially, please render help biko.
you will be making the world a better place.
Re: What Causes Depression?? by stalinho(m): 3:22am On Dec 30, 2016
one simple solution..
meet your boyfriend... both if u should have dinner together.. have some little alcohol to reduce the pressure in your heart.. tell him everything and listing to his advice..
afterwards.. you can sleep together.. I didn't say SEX..
you will wake up a better person

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Life Lessons From Dating/hookup Nigerian Girls / Ladies How Much Must Your Boo Have Before U Marry Him / Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.