Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,308 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. (1486 Views)

7 Biggest Blogging Mistakes Beginner Bloggers Must Avoid / Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers / 5 Things Nigerian Bloggers Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by santos876(m): 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
Good evening friends,I am trying to launch my blog by next year(from January to be precise).When I mean launching,I mean purchasing a domain for it,promoting it through Google,Facebook and so on and also buying AdSense since Google denied me of an account not minding my hardwork.

So my concern is where should I start,
-promoting it,
-buying domain or
-buying AdSense.
Pls I need your advise........thanks.

http://soccergallary..com.ng/?m=1
Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by HQuadreal: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
Start promoting from Nairaland.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by BiafranBushBoy: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
santos876:
Good evening friends,I am trying to launch my blog by next year(from January to be precise).When I mean launching,I mean purchasing a domain for it,promoting it through Google,Facebook and so on and also buying AdSense since Google denied me of an account not minding my hardwork.

So my concern is where should I start,
-promoting it,
-buying domain or
-buying AdSense.
Pls I need your advise........thanks.

If I tell you... they will think I wana promote affiliate... I am not using adsense because I don't want it yet.

Checkout www.topwritersden.com

If you like it... reply me
Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by HQuadreal: 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
Buy domain from www.domainking.ng
Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by HQuadreal: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
Contact anybody on Nairaland who wants to sell google adsense.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by HQuadreal: 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
Good day.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by santos876(m): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

If I tell you... they will think I wana promote affiliate... I am not using adsense because I don't want it yet.

so to you,which is more preferable-AdSense or d said affiliate?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by BiafranBushBoy: 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
santos876:

Who both of them epp?

I do my stuff my own way...
Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by santos876(m): 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Who both of them epp?

pls brief me on the affiliate and how it works?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by Afam4eva(m): 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
santos876:
Forget about Affiliate market if you're in the sports niche and your target audience is Sports. Affiiate marketing is not as easy as people make it seem. You need a lot of traffic to make money from it.

Stick to Adsense. The reason your adsense was denied was because they probably didn't feel your website was professional enough. Plus, you have to check to make sure your articles are original.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by BiafranBushBoy: 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
santos876:
pls brief me on the affiliate and how it works?

Selling something for someone and earning a percentage called commission
Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by BiafranBushBoy: 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
Afam4eva:

Forget about Affiliate market if you're in the sports niche and your target audience is Sports. Affiiate marketing is not as easy as people make it seem. You need a lot of traffic to make money from it.

Stick to Adsense. The reason your adsense was denied was because they probably didn't feel your website was professional enough. Plus, you have to check to make sure your articles are original.

When is a website termed professional?

Please help

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by Afam4eva(m): 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Please help
1. The website has to be professional designed.
2. The website must have original content.
3. To get approved by adsense, it's advisable that you have atleast 20 unique articles.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by BiafranBushBoy: 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
Afam4eva:

3. To get approved by adsense, it's advisable that you have atleast 20 unique articles.

Help me with recommendations
Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by Afam4eva(m): 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Help me with recommendations
Your blog is simply but ok.Google wwon't have any problem with it.

I don't know much about your content whether it'sunique or not. make sure it's original.

i forgot too add that you'll need an About us, privacy and Terms and Conditions page to get accepted into qn adsense program.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by BiafranBushBoy: 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
Afam4eva:

They deleted your post... maybe antispam.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by ucmini: 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Please help

In case you need an adsense responsive template, contact me on 07064272729 or Owolabioluwaseun5912@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by BiafranBushBoy: 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
ucmini:

In case you need an adsense responsive template, contact me on 07064272729 or Owolabioluwaseun5912@gmail.com
Thanks

I don't understand this...
Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by ucmini: 7:02am On Dec 28, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

I don't understand this...

Template Is the design of your blog
Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by BiafranBushBoy: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2016
ucmini:

Template Is the design of your blog
Is my current one not okay??
Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by napoleon77(m): 10:29am On Dec 28, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Your website is great! Keep it up!

What's your honest view of mine?

http://macksonwakama.com
Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by FincoApps(m): 2:42am On Dec 29, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Who both of them epp?

Adsence has helped a lot of people. smh
Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by Anoneism(m): 8:13am On Dec 29, 2016
napoleon77:

Please I need your professional input. I intend going into blogging come January 2017. I want to get my domain name hopefully this week. The issue now is, my friend who is already into blogging asked me to get only the domain name and that he will host my blog for me.
To be honest with you, I don't know what that means. From my research, I know a few hosting companies and my friend doesn't own a hosting company.
Please enlighten my ignorance. Thanks.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by Afam4eva(m): 8:17am On Dec 29, 2016
Anoneism:

Please I need your professional input. I intend going into blogging come January 2017. I want to get my domain name hopefully this week. The issue now is, my friend who is already into blogging asked me to get only the domain name and that he will host my blog for me.
To be honest with you, I don't know what that means. From my research, I know a few hosting companies and my friend doesn't own a hosting company.
Please enlighten my ignorance. Thanks.
Normally, you're supposed to buy a Domain and Hosting Account.

It's possible your friend has a hosting account that allows him to host more than one website (they're called addon domains). So, he can host it for you at no additional cost. It's also possible he has a reseller account that allows him to host websites for people.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by Anoneism(m): 8:19am On Dec 29, 2016
Afam4eva:

Normally, you're supposed to buy a Domain and Hosting Account.

It's possible your friend has a hosting account that allows him to host more than one website (they're called addon domains). So, he can host it for you at no additional cost. It's also possible he has a reseller account that allows him to host websites for people.
Thanks for the prompt response and the enlightenment. I deeply appreciate.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by donsijemichael: 9:47am On Dec 29, 2016
napoleon77:

bros nice work its OK no diff from lindaikeji

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by donsijemichael: 9:53am On Dec 29, 2016
Hello everyone I have gotten a domain name. pls ooo do I host with a foreign site or Nigeria host.
pls feel free to recommend host site for me

thanks
Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by napoleon77(m): 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
donsijemichael:
Hello everyone I have gotten a domain name. pls ooo do I host with a foreign site or Nigeria host.

thanks

I wish I could help. I have only used a foreign site (1and1.co.uk) as I am based in the UK so I cant recommend any sites for comparison
Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by Afam4eva(m): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
donsijemichael:

thanks
if you have the money, pls for the sake of humanity, host it with a foreign host. They're not expensive. It's just that with the dollar-naira situation, it may seem so.

Meanwhile,you have to know How to choose a Hosting Company in order not to make a big mistake.

http://www.internetvisa.net/things-to-consider-when-choosing-a-hosting-company/
Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by napoleon77(m): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
Afam4eva:

if you have the money, pls for the sake of humanity, host it with a foreign host. They're not expensive. It's just that with the dollar-naira situation, it may seem so.

Meanwhile,you have to know How to choose a Hosting Company in order not to make a big mistake.

Hi Afam4eva

I have been following your comments and do appreciate your honest criticism. Please whats your honest criticism of my website http://macksonwakama.com/

many thanks
Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by Afam4eva(m): 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
napoleon77:

Hi Afam4eva

I have been following your comments and do appreciate your honest criticism. Please whats your honest criticism of my website http://macksonwakama.com/

many thanks

Napolean, it's good to know that you intend to blog about financial stuff.

I have checked your website and here I few things I noticed.

The site structure is ok but...

1. You need to put the site name somewhere in the header. People who visit the site from a link may not know the name of the sire incase they want to visit next time.

2. Any thing about finance is supposed to exude confidence. So try using a font that is bold for the titles of the articles. better still, you can use uppercase characters.

Aside that, I think you're on the right path. No blog is perfect. We keep making changes as we move along. Just make sure you fix those things I mentioned.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. by donsijemichael: 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
Afam4eva:

thanks I will everybody I will consider a foreign host.... bluehost

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This New Blog! Urgent Review Needed. / Two 6months Old Payment Received UK Adsense For Sale / I Will Help You Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.