Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Ireland vs France WCQ Play-off: Your Thots - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ireland vs France WCQ Play-off: Your Thots (3466 Views)

Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 / WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ireland vs France WCQ Play-off: Your Thots by slimshay(m): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2009
Eastbay:

It's like this zombie with no testicles says whatever enters his maggot-infested brain on the fly.
Robert pires dived in 2003-4 when a clueless Arsenal were down 1-nil at Highbury against Portsmouth and needding an equaliser.he got a penalty and Arsenal went unbeaten that season.
Rooney only paid you back in your coins a full year later.And everybody knows Arsenal can't take payback well.that's why you're still having hemarroids till this day.
As for the Almunia incident,you're an unrepentant dolt who will never learn.The fact remains that almunia,who is as stupid as you, shouldn't have bothered to challenge for a lost cause.unfortunately,a certified zero like you won't want to listen and learn.
Keep raving like the demented bastard that you are on that one,ok?
Cantona's kung-fu kick was disgraceful,but it is by far not the most disgraceful act.i believe corruption,which a certain George graham,by the way a former arsenal coach,was involved in that led him to get banned for a year, is.Now that is disgraceful.Or are you going to debate against that?I bet you will since you can argue that your mother has a d*ck.
If you're talking about the many players who have cheated,a good number come from Arsenal.Besides,if you were man boy enough,you would realise that you should stop crying over 3-month old spilt milk and shut the fuc.k up.even if according to your stunted logic,Rooney cheated (not almunia being daft to fall for one of the oldest tricks in the book in the first place),you're still holding on to the memory,cry till you die a miserable,decaying death.
as for united benefitting from refereeing decisions,please bring out your stats to back your lousy claim before you come here to ejaculate from your stupid mouth.It's irresponsible to talk without facts,but oming from a loafer like you,I'm not too surprised.

Son, drugs are bad, m'kay!!
Re: Ireland vs France WCQ Play-off: Your Thots by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2009
slimshay:

Son, drugs are bad, m'kay!!
i guess you'd know.You tell me.
Re: Ireland vs France WCQ Play-off: Your Thots by RuuDie(m): 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2009
The most INFURIATING aspect of the whole TH12 handball issue is his statement "I am not the ref!"  angry

Paolo Di Canio could'a put the ball into an empty net but he stopped and picked the ball up. . . . . in 1999, arsenal coulda progressed to the next round of the fa cup but arsene wenger agreed actually graciously offered to a replay against sheff. utd after controversy sparked by the gunners winning goal. . . . .

the french should not even wait for fifa, cas, uefa or any other body to rule - if they're the super-powers they so claim to be, then they would be first to offer a rematch without being prompted.
Re: Ireland vs France WCQ Play-off: Your Thots by kaypumpin2(m): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2009
To see people i hold in high esteem link Arsenal/Wenger to Henry's despicable act is cringingly ridiculous.
Must we play the giddy goats in our bid to score cheap points? undecided
Re: Ireland vs France WCQ Play-off: Your Thots by tkb417(m): 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2009
kay_pumpin:

To see people i hold in high esteem link Arsenal/Wenger to Henry's despicable act is cringingly ridiculous.
Must we play the giddy goats in our bid to score cheap points? undecided
what have you said?
people you held in high esteem should say what pleases you

oh niggar please

what happened last nite is enuff to kill football

i wish that happened between Algeria and egypt and lets see how FIFA will react to killings of inmense proportion that would have ensued

FIFA, Platini and Henry are dead meats

@Topic
at the retards justifying what happened last nite, yall need a rope to hang urself
despicable lots

so annoying they are here to yarn rubbish
Re: Ireland vs France WCQ Play-off: Your Thots by kaypumpin2(m): 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2009
tkb417:

what have you said?
people you held in high esteem should say what pleases you

oh niggar please

what happened last nite is enuff to kill football

i wish that happened between Algeria and egypt and lets see how FIFA will react to killings of inmense proportion that would have ensued

FIFA, Platini and Henry are dead meats

@Topic
at the retards justifying what happened last nite, yall need a rope to hang urself
despicable lots

so annoying they are here to yarn rubbish

One of the disadvantage of taking a  mere cursory look at any post and spastically responding to them is that,you end up spewing more vitiated fuckery.
Peruse my post very well and get back son.Here it is again:

To see people i hold in high esteem link Arsenal/Wenger  to Henry's despicable act is cringingly ridiculous.
Must we play the giddy goats in our bid to score cheap points?

I guess the meaning of despicable flew right over you in your bid to respond with alacrity  tongue

Now tell me where in my post i opined that peeps should be my puppets? undecided
And again tell me Tokz,what has Arsenal and Wenger to do with Henry's unpardonable sin?

And to think someone who relentlessly supported usage of over-aged players by Nigeria is suddenly having a moral-attack? CLASSIC grin tongue
Re: Ireland vs France WCQ Play-off: Your Thots by tkb417(m): 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2009
[b]One of the disadvantage of taking a  mere cursory look at any post and spastically responding to them is that,you end up spewing more vitiated fuckery.[/b]Peruse my post very well and get back son.Here it is again:

I guess the meaning of despicable flew right over you in your bid to respond with alacrity

ol boi, tread carefully
despicable = shameful, disgraceful; so what part of despicable is it that you do not understand
i repeat if english is the problem here that Henrys act was despicable, his media vibe was shameful, his body language after the goal was disgraceful. now its broken down in bits, no need for a brighter grammar again bro

Now tell me where in my post i opined that peeps should be my puppets

And again tell me Tokz,what has Arsenal and Wenger to do with Henry's unpardonable sin?
show me where i mentioned Wenger in my response.

my response was plainly to your weak post

the other paragraph was for the retards whos been defending his act. so whats your post all about?

And to think someone who relentlessly supported usage of over-aged players by Nigeria is suddenly having a moral-attack? CLASSIC

based on empirical facts and data not hearsay, they are U-17
based on the evidence on play yesterday, Henry cheated

come up with more credible reasons why i shld be reading your posts cos this is just like Henrys classic act last nite

i rest ma case here
Re: Ireland vs France WCQ Play-off: Your Thots by tkb417(m): 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2009
Ritchie
whts ur prob with eastbay?

u guys shld tae ke it easy

its how many weeks nau and the aggro is still on

relax bro
Re: Ireland vs France WCQ Play-off: Your Thots by kaypumpin2(m): 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2009
show me where i mentioned Wenger in my response.
Of course you didn't,the more reason you shouldn't have been the one responding when the postt had nothing to do with any of your earlier post.

my response was plainly to your weak post
You inferred this(people you held in high esteem should say what pleases you?) from a post which only grouse is with people linking Henry's act to Wenger and Arsenal and you still term it " weak"  undecided I laugh the scummie way.

based on empirical facts and data not hearsay, they are U-17
I'll let you empirical joke pass Tokz. grin

based on the evidence on play yesterday, Henry cheated
Without an iota of doubt Henry's sin is egregious and unpardonable,but viz a viz your stand on Naija's case,your apostacy is utterly crass. tongue

come up with more credible reasons why i shld be reading your posts cos this is just like Henrys classic act last nite
I make my posts damn it,i care less who reads it. cool
Re: Ireland vs France WCQ Play-off: Your Thots by tkb417(m): 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2009
sharrap ur mouth or else ill declare maximum shishi for u

bloody gayner

hw u dey tho? me and u be pally
ur arsenal affiliation no fit cause wahala
Re: Ireland vs France WCQ Play-off: Your Thots by kaypumpin2(m): 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2009
tkb417:

sharrap your mouth or else ill declare maximum shishi for u
Lol.A ki n fi omo ore b'ore. grin tongue

bloody gayner
Stinking scummie,i go castrate you one day.

hw u dey tho? me and u be pally
your arsenal affiliation no fit cause wahala
I am getting by man and u?
Re: Ireland vs France WCQ Play-off: Your Thots by tkb417(m): 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2009
lol

i dey jare. man, im hittin the road

catch u laterz
Re: Ireland vs France WCQ Play-off: Your Thots by RuuDie(m): 5:35am On Nov 20, 2009
i thnk we should stop referring to TH12's act as conning the ref. . . . cuz he didn't; what he's done is nothing short of stealing - thats what he is a common thief angry

am so annoyed right now that i could go to SA in the summer next year simply to spill hot, scalding water on the idiot's face. . . . . and believe that is a real THREAT!
Re: Ireland vs France WCQ Play-off: Your Thots by RuuDie(m): 5:37am On Nov 20, 2009
& this isn't about dodgy officiating either! angry
Re: Ireland vs France WCQ Play-off: Your Thots by Grizzly(m): 8:34am On Nov 20, 2009
You should have seen him bow his head in shame after the match like they lost,
he caused an entire nation grief, sad
Re: Ireland vs France WCQ Play-off: Your Thots by HNIC(m): 10:34am On Nov 20, 2009
Eastbay:

HNIC,
You've proved extremely resistant to logical reasoning.I think you have a vegetable soup can acting as a skull.
If he wasn't a hypocrite,why would he try miserably to justify his assist by claiming he isn't the referee?
Arsenal gets me off the same way you utter ridiculous statements about United,so you shouldn't worry about that.
Stop arguing for the sake of it.No one was talking about a nobel prize.henry effectively brought the game into disrepute.Now everybody wants to cheat.This act was very deliberate and he has NO excuse for it.
@Eastbay,
i knew when I got back in here, You would have displayed your utter stupidity once more!
You claimed he was a hypocrite by going over to console Dunne
I pointed out that your reasoning as usual was retarded.
Instead of explaining why you reason like a 9 month old baby,
You are here calling him a hypocrite for saying 'he isn't the referee'
I must admit, debating with you is a waste of time.
You are officially the only manc i know here with harmattan dust present in the space meant for a brain in the human head
I agree with Slimshay 'Drugs are bad'
Go and debate on a MessageBoard where your likes are!
Re: Ireland vs France WCQ Play-off: Your Thots by tkb417(m): 10:56am On Nov 20, 2009
haha

isnt this funny?

eastbay
ure winning tho; 2 people on u grin
ure the man
hehehe

@Topic
whats the din all about?

The summary of all yarns for me are:
~Henry is a self-servicer; he shld be flogged a billion times.
~Hes brought the game into disrepute
~FIFA are shameless
~Platini is a vagabond
~France are pathetic

whoever has got probs with those stuffs above shld drink acid and die
Re: Ireland vs France WCQ Play-off: Your Thots by RuuDie(m): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2009
There is precedent for the invalidation of such results. In 2005, the bureau of the Fifa World Cup organising committee reached a decision to invalidate the result of a World Cup qualification match between Uzbekistan and Bahrain on the basis of a 'technical error by the referee of the match. . . . . . So why can't FIFA overturn this one

the FAI has lodged a formal complaint to FIFA - i think thats good. the Irish should force the hand of FIFA into doing something, so lets know if they well and truly stand for "the good of the game" as they say!

Shame on the french - hear sarzosky saying that politicians should not interfere in footie matters; now that his countryman has bleeped & brought shame to them, they wanna dissociate 'emselves from football matters.

Bunch of bloody thieves!
Re: Ireland vs France WCQ Play-off: Your Thots by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2009
HNIC:

@Eastbay,
i knew when I got back in here, You would have displayed your utter stupidity once more!
You claimed he was a hypocrite by going over to console Dunne
I pointed out that your reasoning as usual was retarded.
Instead of explaining why you reason like a 9 month old baby,
You are here calling him a hypocrite for saying 'he isn't the referee'
I must admit, debating with you is a waste of time.
You are officially the only manc i know here with harmattan dust present in the space meant for a brain in the human head
I agree with Slimshay 'Drugs are bad'
Go and debate on a MessageBoard where your likes are!

If you don't have nothing good to say,just shut the Bleep up.
Henry is a hypocrite.if you don't like it,go to hell.
i don't have anything to prove to a prima-donna like you who will jump on any argument for the sake of having your usually stupid opinion read.
Yeah drugs are bad,stay off them as well.Only a hypocrite would celebrate the goal like he did,after knowingly doing what he did,then sit down with dunne and attempt to feign being sorry,and then moments later answer a question on the handball the way he did.
But I guess thick skulls like you won't get it.
Re: Ireland vs France WCQ Play-off: Your Thots by A40(m): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2009
Hahaha you Anti Henry peeps should go and chop Igbe! And stop being hypocritical

@Ruudie
I didn't see you opening threads when C.Ron was diving like a navy seal week in week out in the EPL. Rooney dived his way to a couple of penalties earlier this season but i didnt see you Mancs bussing nuts y'all are only mad cos he didn't get caught. What y'all are doing smacks of sheer hypocrisy
Re: Ireland vs France WCQ Play-off: Your Thots by HNIC(m): 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2009
RuuDie:

There is precedent for the invalidation of such results. In 2005, the bureau of the Fifa World Cup organising committee reached a decision to invalidate the result of a World Cup qualification match between Uzbekistan and Bahrain on the basis of a 'technical error by the referee of the match. . . . . . So why can't FIFA overturn this one
@Ruudie
Now it's FIFA you are blaming, No more Henry shocked shocked shocked
Are u dating an Irish babe grin
Seriously,FIFA is a joke.
We've said it many times
The call for Video Technology is reverberating again once more!
Its up to FIFA to realise that VID TECH is important to forestall all these embarassments!
Re: Ireland vs France WCQ Play-off: Your Thots by HNIC(m): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2009
Eastbay:

If you don't have nothing good to say,just shut the Bleep up.
Henry is a hypocrite.if you don't like it,go to hell.
i don't have anything to prove to a prima-donna like you who will jump on any argument for the sake of having your usually stupid opinion read.
Yeah drugs are bad,stay off them as well.Only a hypocrite would celebrate the goal like he did,after knowingly doing what he did,then sit down with dunne and attempt to feign being sorry,and then moments later answer a question on the handball the way he did.
But I guess thick skulls like you won't get it.
I am sorry
But you are just plain DAFT.
It's not 'by force' to contribute to a thread.
Save yourself some embarassment by commenting on this thing further!
Re: Ireland vs France WCQ Play-off: Your Thots by HNIC(m): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2009
A-40:

@Ruudie
I didn't see you opening threads when C.Ron was diving like a navy seal week in week out in the EPL. Rooney dived his way to a couple of penalties earlier this season but i didnt see you Mancs bussing nuts y'all are only mad cos he didn't get caught. What y'all are doing smacks of sheer hypocrisy
A-40,
Abeg leave them
Don't mind them.
Henry is the first footballer to use his hands to touch the ball
and France is the first nation to benefit from a 'blind referee'
Re: Ireland vs France WCQ Play-off: Your Thots by A40(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2009
Don't mind em Head Nigga In Charge. They where not opening threads when Scholes was shooting free throws in the UEFA Supercup against Zenit!! They are only mad cos he didn't get caught and not because they give a damn about the rules of the game the fact that it was brought up by a non gunner says it all
Re: Ireland vs France WCQ Play-off: Your Thots by mukina2: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2009
abi o, even robbie keane  did the same and no one wants his head.

free Th abeg.

the same hypocrites are running their mouth like a public tap cheesy

France has gone to the world cup. Ireland and it fans and well wishers can go  suck lemons cheesy
Re: Ireland vs France WCQ Play-off: Your Thots by kaypumpin2(m): 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2009
Are we still on this issue of the "unprecedented" tongue crime commited by Henry?Jeezz

I'd like us all to take a look/watch this youtube link of a match between Ireland and Georgia.

[flash=435,344]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/Jf9fx4ipF4Q[/flash]  I'll appreciate if someone can embed it please.

Match report:

A long ball found its way to Robbie Keane who seemed to control the ball with his hand only for the referee to let play continue. The ball was then cleared but only as far as Kevin Doyle as it deflected off the Waterford man and into the path of Ucha Lobjanidze. The referee then gave a shrill blast of his whistle for what appeared to be an offside by Keane.

Instead to everyones surprise, Hyytia pointed to the penalty spot and deemed Lobjanidze to have handled the ball. Replays showed that Keane had handled the ball in the lead-up to this decision and that Keane was also offside as play continued.

Now y'all can see why Henry's case is unprecedented indeed and while he's solely responsible for bringing the game into disrepute.

Like i posted earlier,what Henry did is awful and shameful but how many of us will be vociferously up in arms as we are now if the situation favours us?I can't remember the Nigerians amongst crucifying Yaks and the ref for allowing Super Eagle's secong goal against the Harambee stars in Nairobi.Do i smell hypocrisy?

Enough said.

HNIC(and other advocate for video technology),as a way of curbing cheating on the footall pitch,i think this excerpt from a Martin Samuel's article is an eye opener.
A predictable call for the use of video technology has resulted, but that is not the answer, either. The conundrum with video interruptions is how to restart fairly from open play.Take that imaginary game between Manchester United and Bolton Wanderers again. United go down the right flank, Wayne Rooney crosses, Dimitar Berbatov takes a tumble in the area and the ball flies listacross goal to Ryan Giggs on the left.
The referee blows for a penalty, marches off to check the evidence and, after several viewings and a delay of two minutes, decides that, ha ha, well, stone me, Berbatov looks to have tripped over his own feet. So, not a penalty at all then.
Now, where were we? I was over here, says Giggs, and I was about to cut the ball back to Paul Scholes and Darren Fletcher who were queuing up on the edge of the area to bury it because Bolton’s defence was stretched to breaking point. Then you blew up for a penalty that we didn’t ask for and now haven’t got.
Sorry about that, says the ref, but we have no way of replicating a scoring situation. Tell you what, I’ll give the ball to their keeper and he can punt it 90 yards downfield to Edwin van der Sar, Bolton can put 11 men behind the ball and you can start again.

You can read more here(inclusive of Graham Poll's solution to the whole quagmire)http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1229394/MARTIN-SAMUEL-Its-simple-let-s-force-honesty-game.html
Re: Ireland vs France WCQ Play-off: Your Thots by RuuDie(m): 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2009
When i opened the did i mention or associate TH12 to any club past or present I'm just an aggrieved footie fan, same as any outraged netral out there.

As far as any true football fan is concerned - it is a slap to the face. When Adebayor scored and went to celebrate in defiance in front of the gunners fans, what was the response Same applies here - it is not enough that TH12 won the game for france unfairly; he comes out shortly afterwards to gloat about it; offering an utterly cynical view of his misdemeanour.

Well. . . .  if Fifa says "no"; then it is no!
But great men are not those who win by those means - i'll always draw reference to this precedence set by TH12's fellow country man and one-time manager. . . . .  

It happened in 1999 when Arsenal won a FA Cup tie against Sheffield United with a goal from Kanu which flouted the convention that a side cedes possession when the ball is put of play following an injury. Arsene Wenger graciously offered Sheffield a replay. Which Arsenal subsequently won, this time in far more satisfactory circumstances.
Re: Ireland vs France WCQ Play-off: Your Thots by RuuDie(m): 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2009
kay_pumpin:

Are we still on this issue of the "unprecedented" tongue crime commited by Henry?Jeezz

I'd like us all to take a look/watch this youtube link of a match between Ireland and Georgia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf9fx4ipF4Q I'll appreciate if someone can embed it please.

Match report:

A long ball found its way to Robbie Keane who seemed to control the ball with his hand only for the referee to let play continue. The ball was then cleared but only as far as Kevin Doyle as it deflected off the Waterford man and into the path of Ucha Lobjanidze. The referee then gave a shrill blast of his whistle for what appeared to be an offside by Keane.

Instead to everyones surprise, Hyytia pointed to the penalty spot and deemed Lobjanidze to have handled the ball. Replays showed that Keane had handled the ball in the lead-up to this decision and that Keane was also offside as play continued.

Now y'all can see why Henry's case is unprecedented indeed and while he's solely responsible for bringing the game into disrepute.

Like i posted earlier,what Henry did is awful and shameful but how many of us will be vociferously up in arms as we are now if the situation favours us?I can't remember the Nigerians amongst crucifying Yaks and the ref for allowing Super Eagle's secong goal against the Harambee stars in Nairobi.Do i smell hypocrisy?

Thank you for using the correct language in what u just posted, highlighted above - difference is, TH12 didn't seem to, or appear to, or intended to, or wanted to infact find any english u like and put it there; rather he carried the ball, he didn't just handle it oh. . . . he carried it, not 1ce but 2ce and set it properly for himself!
Re: Ireland vs France WCQ Play-off: Your Thots by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2009
HNIC:

I am sorry
But you are just plain DAFT.
It's not 'by force' to contribute to a thread.
Save yourself some embarassment by commenting on this thing further!

Sorry mate,but you ain't that smart either.
Do yourself a favour and shut up.Let's listen to more intelligent folks.
Re: Ireland vs France WCQ Play-off: Your Thots by kaypumpin2(m): 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2009
RuuDie:

Thank you for using the correct language in what u just posted, highlighted above - difference is, TH12 didn't seem to, or appear to, or intended to, or wanted to infact find any english u like and put it there; rather he carried the ball, he didn't just handle it oh. . . . he carried it, not 1ce but 2ce and set it properly for himself!

Bet you missed the part that says he was shown to have handled the ball in an offiside postion after replay And suddenly the number of times a footall player uses his hand on the ball now matters?

Dude,i didn't see you open a thread when Yakubu scored from an offside position against Kenya.Pray tell,is there now a measure and standard for "cheating" in football?

Whatever makes you feel good Ruudie.
Re: Ireland vs France WCQ Play-off: Your Thots by A40(m): 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2009
Lol neutral indeed you don't need to use any words to associate Henry. Your actions have spoken louder for u

Una selective justice no fit work for here he handled the ball he cheated and wasn't caught this is not any different from diving and volleyball moves your players have been guilty of in the past. Highlighting this incident and over floggin this issue won't change shit. Fletcher or Carrick would still dive to win a dubious penalty at OT tomorrow and deny Everton pts and you guys would not say jack about it here so lets quit the holier than thou act! He is Thierry Henry not Rev,Archbishop,Pastor Thierry Henry
Re: Ireland vs France WCQ Play-off: Your Thots by Cristalz(f): 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2009
@RuuDie
Edited the thread title to properly reflect the exact subject matter. Previous one was rather off, as not all the play-offs are being discussed. Just the Ireland - France game.

Hope you understand. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Merry Bet Is Fastest Paying Online Sport Betting Company In Nigeria / Manchester United Fans Whatapp Group / Ghana U23 Vs. Nigeria U23 (dream Team)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.