Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls (4114 Views)

DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School / DSS Arrests Gabriel Suswam, Guns, Keys Of 45 Exotic Cars, Ammunition Recovered / Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls by KingstonDome: 8:04am On Dec 28, 2016
he military has recorded yet another huge success by arresting the thirdoat wanted terrorist in the world.

A source made this revelation to the nation. The source also said the DSS had intercepted a plot to carry out a terrorist attack on the United States and President Obama had acknowledged that.

He said "About six months ago, we burst a terrorist attack that was to happen in the United States. This earned the service a letter of commendation.
In fact, President Barack Obama placed a call to President Muhammadu Buhari to acknowledge what we did. “We did not make it a media issue because before you know it, there will be editorials asking us whether we had addressed security challenges in Nigeria before helping the US.
But the speed with which things are changing and expanding around us, I can tell you that security challenge is becoming more globalised.
We have been taken into confidence as a nation better than what it was before.”

The apprehended terrorist is still unnamed as he is under investigation and profiling

Culled from: [url]kingstondome..com.ng/2016/12/dss-arrests-third-most-wanted-criminal.html[/url]

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls by KingstonDome: 8:06am On Dec 28, 2016
KingstonDome:
he military has recorded yet another huge success by arresting the thirdoat wanted terrorist in the world.

A source made this revelation to the nation. The source also said the DSS had intercepted a plot to carry out a terrorist attack on the United States and President Obama had acknowledged that.

He said "About six months ago, we burst a terrorist attack that was to happen in the United States. This earned the service a letter of commendation.
In fact, President Barack Obama placed a call to President Muhammadu Buhari to acknowledge what we did. “We did not make it a media issue because before you know it, there will be editorials asking us whether we had addressed security challenges in Nigeria before helping the US.
But the speed with which things are changing and expanding around us, I can tell you that security challenge is becoming more globalised.

The apprehended terrorist is still unknown as he is under investigation.

Culled from: [url]kingstondome..com.ng/2016/12/dss-arrests-third-most-wanted-criminal.html[/url]

Cc:lalatiscla

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls by sarrki(m): 8:07am On Dec 28, 2016
God bless Muhammadu Buhari 

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria 

God Bless Us All

I will stand by you Mr president 

All patriots and progressives ate behind you

Wailers and there leaders are confused right now

There camps are in disarray

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 28, 2016
sarrki:

God Bless Us All

Re: DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls by DuruCrusher(m): 8:13am On Dec 28, 2016
His name ncor?
Re: DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls by kinibigdeal(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2016
PMB government is a failure

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls by CecyAdrian(f): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2016
DuruCrusher:
His name ncor?

Goan ask DSS na

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls by KingstonDome: 8:45am On Dec 28, 2016
KingstonDome:

Cc:lalatiscla

Please give passage

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls by Boleyndynasty2(f): 9:09am On Dec 28, 2016
grin una weldone ooh...

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls by GMBuhari: 9:40am On Dec 28, 2016
OK they arrested a terror suspect and we didn't hear it, whereas ordinary local terrorist GEJ thought he killed PDP had a party over fake dead Shekau

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls by LordZero(m): 9:41am On Dec 28, 2016
"The apprehended terrorist is still unknown" and at the same time time you said he's the world's third most wanted terrorist?

Your source/address is now even a blog, issokay.. I refuse to believe this shii until I see it on a trusted news outlet. Umtil then, keep on föoling yourself and others like you..

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls by Apus: 9:56am On Dec 28, 2016
Best move if dis is true. Nigerian security is beginning to learn. Not d usual media charade dey are known for.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls by criminalmindz: 10:01am On Dec 28, 2016
Olorshi, hungry blogger. Blogger send me your account details, let me dash you small money.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls by KingstonDome: 10:08am On Dec 28, 2016
LordZero:
"The apprehended terrorist is still unknown" and at the same time time you said he's the world's third most wanted terrorist?

Your source/address is now even a blog, issokay.. I refuse to believe this shii until I see it on a trusted news outlet. Umtil then, keep on föoling yourself and others like you..

Please Google search it
Re: DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls by KingstonDome: 10:09am On Dec 28, 2016
criminalmindz:
Olorshi, hungry blogger. Blogger send me your account details, let me dash you small money.

Did I tell you I am hungry? Please do not insult me. The news is true and not fake ooooo.
Re: DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls by freeze001(f): 10:10am On Dec 28, 2016
GMBuhari:
OK they arrested a terror suspect and we didn't hear it, whereas ordinary local terrorist GEJ thought he killed PDP had a party over fake dead Shekau

How is the third most wanted terrorist in the world also unknown? Did u reason through this trash at all before engaging in ur favourite pastime? undecided

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls by KingstonDome: 10:12am On Dec 28, 2016
freeze001:

How is the third most wanted terrorist in the world also unknown?

If you have any doubt please Google search
Re: DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls by idupaul: 10:12am On Dec 28, 2016
sarrki:

God Bless Us All

Lol ... 180 million naira at work grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls by prince985(m): 10:16am On Dec 28, 2016
[s]
KingstonDome:

The apprehended terrorist is still unknown as he is under investigation.

[/s]
if u can believe dis lie, u can also believe dat oduduwa jumped down from d sky with bicycle chain
look at d name of d op, look at d source, den look at d idiot dat commented first, den u will understand y zombiesm has no cure

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls by LordZero(m): 10:17am On Dec 28, 2016
KingstonDome:

Please Google search it

saw something like khalid al barnawi in a thread with almost d same heading as yours, then I searched and I saw d news on BBC dated April 2016 and nothing like world's third most wanted terrorist.

BBC didn't even mention any foiled attempt or shii. Only that the US placed a bounty on his head after listing him among internationally designated terrorists..

If something like this happened, I trust d political parties not even the government, they would have been shouting upandan like lunat1cs. ..

. stop d zobo pls..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls by Fidelismaria: 10:18am On Dec 28, 2016
Lies lies lies
Re: DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls by KingstonDome: 10:18am On Dec 28, 2016
LordZero:

saw something like khalid al barnawi in a thread with almost d same heading as yours, then I searched and I saw d news on BBC dated April 2016 and nothing like world's third most wanted terrorist. .. stop d zobo pls..

Wat did you search for pls.....You are just trying to prove a point that is unrealistic
Re: DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls by KingstonDome: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2016
Fidelismaria:
Lies lies lies

Sorry but it is actually not a lie......The last time I checked both Vanguard and Naij.com carried this "Lie"
Re: DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls by LordZero(m): 10:36am On Dec 28, 2016
KingstonDome:

Wat did you search for pls.....You are just trying to prove a point that is unrealistic
O.k now I saw ur heading on The Nation. They listed some people with the bounty on their head.
the news is straight forward and not as contradictory as your "news"..

My problem with ur "news" is "the apprehended terrorist is still unknown " and at the same time, he's third most wanted in the world..

There 10 mofos wanted for killing some expatriates in Nigeria sha maybe the just arrested another one of them..

I don't trust bloggers and even some mainstream media outlets, the devil is a learner compared to u guys when ut comes to lying..

#peace sir.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:30am On Dec 28, 2016
If this is true then why are they being wicked not providing us with arms to fight insurgents? angry angry
Re: DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls by amuwo1980: 11:35am On Dec 28, 2016
These apc lackeys have just turned Nigeria into some sad story, taking Nigerians for granted, dishing out all sorts of fabbles and half truth. Hmm there is God oh
Re: DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls by Agimor(m): 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
That sauce is not sweet enough for consumption.
Re: DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls by Kogiboi: 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
kinibigdeal:
PMB government is a failure

What is your name?? Do you even have an identity?? undecided
Re: DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls by KingstonDome: 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
LordZero:

O.k now I saw ur heading on The Nation. They listed some people with the bounty on their head.
the news is straight forward and not as contradictory as your "news"..

My problem with ur "news" is "the apprehended terrorist is still unknown " and at the same time, he's third most wanted in the world..

There 10 mofos wanted for killing some expatriates in Nigeria sha maybe the just arrested another one of them..

I don't trust bloggers and even some mainstream media outlets, the devil is a learner compared to u guys when ut comes to lying..

#peace sir.

Thank you sir......I have made the correction
......it is meant to be "unnamed" and not "unknown".....God bless sir.....We also state that the Kingston Dome is a blog that does not carry fake news.
Re: DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls by GMBuhari: 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
freeze001:

How is the third most wanted terrorist in the world also unknown? Did u reason through this trash at all before engaging in ur favourite pastime? undecided

The article meant unnamed and its on all major media outlets including TV but I guess you think it's conspiracy
Re: DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls by freshboi88: 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
The news is on TVC, on all TV stations and media outlet, wailers wish it's a lie.... Thts y they come here shouting lies......
Re: DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls by KingstonDome: 11:51am On Dec 29, 2016
freshboi88:
The news is on TVC, on all TV stations and media outlet, wailers wish it's a lie.... Thts y they come here shouting lies......

Thank you for even saying that..... God Bless grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching / FAYOSE Wears Neck Guard Wrongly / Supreme Court Ruling: Ihedioha Can Still Be Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.