Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others (4471 Views)

More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of / Buhari Moves To Install Barrow As Gambian President. / Buhari Moves To Sack SGF Babachir Lawal, Gets Likely Replacements - Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others by NFFGG: 9:08am On Dec 28, 2016
*Buhari Moves to Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Positions from Ondo, Kogi And Lagos

Investigation revealed that President Buhari on Friday took a drastic step to resolve crisis between him and the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

It was revealed that the president will reshuffle his cabinet next year which will affect Ondo, Kogi and Lagos State whereby Tinubu 's loyalists will be appointed as the new ministers in the affected states mentioned. It was part of the plans designed by the president to pacify Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu so that the chances of the president in winning the presidential election in 2019 will be high.

The source said: ‘’Dr Olusegun Abraham will replace Professor Claudius Omoyele Daramola, who is from Ondo state and
have been somewhat invisible in the Federal Executive Council but he (Abraham) will be given a better portfolio.’’

Professor Daramola is the current minister of state for Niger Delta.

He continued: ‘’Faleke will replace the late Ocholi as the Kogi state minister while Edun will replace Fashola, who Buhari is now considering to appoint as the SGF following the scandal Babchir Lawal is currently enmeshed in.’’

Another source who confirmed the new development said, ‘’Baba (Buhari) knows Tinubu is an asset and he cannot toy with him politically especially now that 2019 is running nearer.

‘’He is well aware that these South-West politicians parading themselves as political heavyweights in Abuja do not have any structure in their home states.
My take!

Politicians have started calculating towards 2019 as at now. These people have forgotten what the Bible say about taking thought of tomorrow. The president is planning to recontest in 2019 when his people are under pains and agony due economic recession and broken promises. The situation is so worst to the extent that people that even have money in banks cannot get their cash due to CBN inability to release money to commercial banks. Yet, the same government has started singing the songs of 2019 presidential election. It is well even inside the well without water.

copied from Olumide Akinrinlola's facebook page

1 Like

Re: Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others by olaboy33(m): 9:33am On Dec 28, 2016
make una kill urself on top tinubu o

Jagaban kuku dey there dey watch una for 3d
"ipadabo abija wara biekun"

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others by olaboy33(m): 9:33am On Dec 28, 2016
make una kill urself on top tinubu o

Jagaban kuku dey there dey watch una for 3d
"ipadabo abija wara biekun"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 28, 2016
Ocholi an igala man died Faleke will replace him because of Jagaba. SO Jagaba will come to vote in kogi state Igala Land precisely
RRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others by yarimo(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2016
I smells something grin
Re: Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others by sarrki(m): 10:54am On Dec 28, 2016
I trust jagaban he will nominate the best hand

God bless asiwaju

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others by limeta(f): 11:30am On Dec 28, 2016
In your Nigeria that do not include Biafra/ND.
Do what you like.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others by bayelsaowei(m): 11:38am On Dec 28, 2016
sarrki:

God bless asiwaju

God bless Nigeria
do you trust yourself just as you trust thieves?

Are you sure you're not a terminator robot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others by sarrki(m): 11:42am On Dec 28, 2016
bayelsaowei:
do you trust yourself just as you trust thieves?

Are you sure you're not a terminator robot

Chai Chai

May God have mercy on you my friend

1 Like

Re: Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others by sammyj: 11:42am On Dec 28, 2016
Hmmmmm. Our rulers will never learn from the past. So sharing of the national cake is now the only way forward to PMB's 2019 ambition compared to the peoples campaign promises. We are waiting for them in 2019 !!!! undecided cry

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others by modsmustdie: 11:51am On Dec 28, 2016
sarrki:

God bless asiwaju

God bless Nigeria
Shameless robotic zombies everywhere. ..the living dead people who has no mind of their own, who worship demons because of selfishness..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others by omowolewa: 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
The first reconciliation is between Asiwaju and Oyegun. Or making moves to reconstitute the BOT.

A true reconciliation that make both leaders a stakeholder and not a mercenary or blackmailer which would be dealt with in the post 2019 era.

Apart from that, who told PMB that Bukola and OBJ are paper weight politician? And who told PMB that he doesn't need reconciliation with Nigerians. There are issues on ground and only the unity of his disbanded winning team can achieve that.
Re: Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others by idupaul: 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
Issok
Re: Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others by OnucheAdams: 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
Buhari's problems transcend beyond pacifying Tinubu. The country as things stand is broken are requires purposeful leadership to restore food and confidence back to the populace. It remains unclear as to how the appointment of Ministers would help cure these ills...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others by bayelsaowei(m): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
sarrki:

Chai Chai

May God have mercy on you my friend
tongue

Everything is I trust you I trust you...do you even trust yourself?

embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others by Cortana2: 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
NFFGG:
*Buhari Moves to Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Positions from Ondo, Kogi And Lagos

Investigation revealed that President Buhari on Friday took a drastic step to resolve crisis between him and the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

It was revealed that the president will reshuffle his cabinet next year which will affect Ondo, Kogi and Lagos State whereby Tinubu 's loyalists will be appointed as the new ministers in the affected states mentioned. It was part of the plans designed by the president to pacify Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu so that the chances of the president in winning the presidential election in 2019 will be high.

The source said: ‘’Dr Olusegun Abraham will replace Professor Claudius Omoyele Daramola, who is from Ondo state and
have been somewhat invisible in the Federal Executive Council but he (Abraham) will be given a better portfolio.’’

Professor Daramola is the current minister of state for Niger Delta.

He continued: ‘’Faleke will replace the late Ocholi as the Kogi state minister while Edun will replace Fashola, who Buhari is now considering to appoint as the SGF following the scandal Babchir Lawal is currently enmeshed in.’’

Another source who confirmed the new development said, ‘’Baba (Buhari) knows Tinubu is an asset and he cannot toy with him politically especially now that 2019 is running nearer.

‘’He is well aware that these South-West politicians parading themselves as political heavyweights in Abuja do not have any structure in their home states.
My take!

Politicians have started calculating towards 2019 as at now. These people have forgotten what the Bible say about taking thought of tomorrow. The president is planning to recontest in 2019 when his people are under pains and agony due economic recession and broken promises. The situation is so worst to the extent that people that even have money in banks cannot get their cash due to CBN inability to release money to commercial banks. Yet, the same government has started singing the songs of 2019 presidential election. It is well even inside the well without water.

copied from Olumide Akinrinlola's facebook page

Who asked for your take on this? Are you Fareed Zakaria.
Re: Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
Let me make this clear. The move if true, is not meant to pacify Tinubu.

It is rather meant to alienate and isolate him from his loyalists. See why.

This move puts tinubu in a dilemma. It's like the proverbial "punish a child with one hand and draw him close with the other".

The source said: ‘’Dr Olusegun Abraham will replace
Professor Claudius Omoyele Daramola, who is from Ondo
state and
have been somewhat invisible in the Federal Executive
Council but he (Abraham) will be given a better portfolio.’’

If he truly wanted the friendship with tinubu, that other better portfolio would have been reserved for his (tinubu) loyalists instead. And this whole thing wouldn't have been made public.

And moreover, if he wanted the friendship of tinubu, he would have allowed him to choose the people himself, instead of singling them out by name and dangling juicy positions to salivate his core loyalists, who, if tinubu wishes to reject the humiliating offer, will eventually tag tinubu as enemy of progress and defect to Buharis camp. I'm very sure that those people being wooed are ones who, if they leave tinubu camp, tinubu will then be crushed to pieces.

Buhari just engaged tinubu in an ego war, and it's more likely that he will win whatever the outcome is.

If he accepts the offer, he has accepted Buharis political superiority over him.

If he rejects it, his loyalists may defect in order to get the juicy positions.

If he and his loyalists reject it, they'll be seen as sadist who don't want peace.

I guess the only option is for tinubu to plan with his loyalists in such a way that he, tinubu, is going to be urging them publicly to accept the offer, while they the loyalists will be rejecting the offer publicly in solidarity with tinubu. But this requires staunch loyalty, which I doubt many politicians have.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others by SIRmanjar(m): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
All hail JAGA!Evrywon knowz dat buhari must surely bow to tinubu.The north nidz d west more dan we nid dem.
Re: Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others by obataokenwa(m): 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
the decree of 2019 is not by Tinubu or Buhari or any stupid calculation but will be decided by the watchers in heaven and they will know that God rules in the affairs of men. Daniel 4:17

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others by 49cents(m): 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
ikennaf1:

It is rather meant to alienate him from his loyalists. See why.

This move puts tinubu in a dilemma. It's like the proverbial "punish a child with one hand and draw him close with the other".

If he truly wanted the friendship with tinubu, that other better portfolio would have been reserved for his (tinubu) loyalists instead. And this whole thing wouldn't have been made public.

And moreover, if he wanted the friendship of tinubu, he would have allowed him to choose the people himself, instead of singling them out by name and dangling juicy positions to salivate his core loyalists, who, if tinubu wishes to reject the humiliating offer, will eventually tag tinubu as enemy of progress and defect to Buharis camp. I'm very sure that those people being wooed are ones who, if they leave tinubu camp, tinubu will then be crushed to pieces.

Buhari just engaged tinubu in an ego war, and it's more likely that he will win whatever the outcome is.

If he accepts the offer, he has accepted Buharis political superiority over him.

If he and his loyalists reject it, they'll be seen as sadist who don't want peace.

I guess the only option is for tinubu to plan with his loyalists in such a way that he, tinubu, is going to be urging them publicly to accept the offer, while they the loyalists will be rejecting the offer publicly in solidarity with tinubu. But this requires staunch loyalty, which I doubt many politicians have.

It's been a loo while I read a brilliant post on NL

Spot on sir

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others by GMBuhari: 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
If this news is true, then it's been proven over and over again that Tinubu is the real Jagaban
Re: Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others by Godemcee(m): 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
sarrki:

God bless asiwaju

God bless Nigeria
Let me make this clear. The move if true,is not meant to pacify Tinubu.It is rather meant to alienate him from his loyalists. See why.This move puts tinubu in a dilemma. It's like the proverbial "punish a child with one hand and draw him close with the other".If he truly wanted the friendship with tinubu, that other better portfolio would have been reserved for his (tinubu) loyalists instead. And this whole thing wouldn't have been made public.And moreover, if he wanted the friendship of tinubu, he would have allowed him to choose the people himself, instead of singling them out by name and dangling juicy positions to salivate his core loyalists, who, if tinubu wishes to reject the humiliating offer, will eventually tag tinubu as enemy of progress and defect to Buharis camp. I'm very sure that those people being wooed are ones who, if they leave tinubucamp, tinubu will then be crushed to pieces.Buhari just engaged tinubu in an ego war, and it's more likely that he will win whatever the outcome is.If he accepts the offer, he has accepted Buharis political superiority over him.If he rejects it, his loyalists may defect inorder to get the juicy positions.If he and his loyalists reject it, they'll be seen as sadist who don't want peace.I guess the only option is for tinubu to plan with his loyalists in such a way thathe, tinubu, is going to be urging them publicly to accept the offer, while they the loyalists will be rejecting the offer publicly in solidarity with tinubu. But thisrequires staunch loyalty, which I doubt many politicians have.

I wish jagaban the best
Re: Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others by s8meon: 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
FREE FIXED MATCHES FOR A WEEK.

YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY A KOBO. JOIN THE LINK BELOW.

1ST 50 TO JOIN GETS ADDED TO THE VIP GROUP.

https:// . /9zujK6GFukDCdRKZaMfasi

© BANKER PUNTERS.
Re: Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others by DIKEnaWAR: 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
sarrki:

God bless asiwaju

God bless Nigeria

Pay-per-post.

He is already asking for his #50 a post for this post. They are telling him they have not seen the screen shot.

Oga, resend the screen shot again and praise Tinubu harder next time. You know he is fast running out of followers and praise singers since Buhari, El rufai, Fashola, Fayemi and Amosun sidelined him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others by Nobody: 5:03am On Dec 29, 2016
And the experiment continues... This time next year, those that may not be happy with this plan will start to marshal their weapons to hold the president by the jugular . This also may take us to 2018. Then the President will realise that the best thing is to harness his party supporters which may be too late. He will then employ all the state machines to prosecute the election.
This is a man that sort for this seat for TWELVE YEARS!
When all these nonsense is going on, things Will continue to get messy for the masses.
Buhari is gambling with our dear future.
Re: Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 29, 2016
So that walkind dead of a man is planning to recontest in 2019 instead of making peace with his creator.

As a grandfather and somebody who claims to love his country, I expected him to influence the election of a capable youth to hand over to.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others by Olabestonic001(m): 5:32am On Dec 29, 2016
ikennaf1:

It is rather meant to alienate and isolate him from his loyalists. See why.

Tinubu is a tested politician who understand such war. And would Faleke leave NASS for ministerial position?
Re: Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others by Atiku2019: 5:35am On Dec 29, 2016
It was part of the plans designed by the president to pacify Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu so that the chances of the president in winning the presidential election in 2019 will be high.

2019 will surely be interesting smiley

Re: Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others by QuotaSystem: 5:40am On Dec 29, 2016
The more they look into the Buhari-Tinubu winning alliance, the less they see.

When it was emphasized and echoed on this forum that those two were only sorting out minor issues and would reconcile for the progress and success of the party in 2019, naive cretins were screaming "Jagaban has been demystified/Buhari is in trouble/Atiku and Tinubu mega party".

This shows the kind of bright minded strategists it took to kick an incumbent President from power last year and release Nigeria from the grip of the former almighty PDP.

God bless President Buhari and Senator Bola Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others by KidsNEXTdoor: 5:40am On Dec 29, 2016
Who didn't see this coming
With 2019 fast approaching

Guess wat tinubu will still fall for it
Dat is afonjaz for u

Where is sarrki
Come and lick ur master behind as usual
Re: Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others by IamPatriotic(m): 5:47am On Dec 29, 2016
This is a mere speculation, and wishful thinking of an Asiwaju core loyalist, after all that has happened in recent months, I strongly doubt if Buhari thinks I'm this direction.
Re: Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others by Firefire(m): 6:22am On Dec 29, 2016
Interesting...

(1) (2) (Reply)

On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb / Politicians Buying Pvcs From Voters – INEC Chair / We‘re Committed To More Facilities' Upgrade In Our Schools - Enugu Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.