Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

400 Level UNIOSUN Student Found Dead After Missing For Days (see Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 400 Level UNIOSUN Student Found Dead After Missing For Days (see Photos) (34620 Views)

Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) / Lost But Found Uniosun Student Confesses, Says He Used His School Fees For MMM / Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 400 Level UNIOSUN Student Found Dead After Missing For Days (see Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 11:32am On Dec 28, 2016
Aminat508:
A 400L student of Osun State University, Adebisi Rofiat Damilola had earlier been reported missing since last week thursday, 22nd December 2016.

The young lady who was a fourth-year chemistry Education student at the Osun State University was last seen on December 22.

Confirming the development on Monday 26th December, Osun State Police discovered her corpes along iragbiji ikirun Road abandoned on the road side.

The corpse was moved to the nearest police station.

May Her soul rest in peace

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/12/400-level-uniosun-student-found-dead.html

What a waste angry
Re: 400 Level UNIOSUN Student Found Dead After Missing For Days (see Photos) by iamharkinwaley: 11:33am On Dec 28, 2016
Chai....... Rip sister
Re: 400 Level UNIOSUN Student Found Dead After Missing For Days (see Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 11:43am On Dec 28, 2016
Won ti lo (they don use her)
Re: 400 Level UNIOSUN Student Found Dead After Missing For Days (see Photos) by Orikinla1: 11:44am On Dec 28, 2016
Her mobile phone log from the GSM network should be enough to give clues to the last contacts before her tragedy.
Re: 400 Level UNIOSUN Student Found Dead After Missing For Days (see Photos) by Fidelismaria: 11:45am On Dec 28, 2016
Oh God

Tink its time I move back to hostel

I no feel safe again for dis off campus wey I dey
Re: 400 Level UNIOSUN Student Found Dead After Missing For Days (see Photos) by cerowo(f): 11:47am On Dec 28, 2016
Wat a disheartening news r.i.p to the dead
Re: 400 Level UNIOSUN Student Found Dead After Missing For Days (see Photos) by hymanflex(m): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2016
naijamakossa:
wat is wrong with this small small girls dieing upandan,,
Just look at somebody future wife

rip

It has been predestined bro......... But all the way..... Too bad.
Rip

1 Like

Re: 400 Level UNIOSUN Student Found Dead After Missing For Days (see Photos) by 2shur: 11:59am On Dec 28, 2016
osun boiz and rituals
nawa o.

i blame her.
she looks like d type dat wud turn poor guys down
she looks like d type dat follow guys with flashy car and shiiiit.
too bad.
afonja and rituals .
Re: 400 Level UNIOSUN Student Found Dead After Missing For Days (see Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
Rip.. Such a. Beauty
cry

Ritual things..
Ladies be careful... Very careful.
No be every money person must swallow.
Re: 400 Level UNIOSUN Student Found Dead After Missing For Days (see Photos) by brownhawk: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
Aminat508:
A 400L student of Osun State University, Adebisi Rofiat Damilola had earlier been reported missing since last week thursday, 22nd December 2016.

The young lady who was a fourth-year chemistry Education student at the Osun State University was last seen on December 22.

Confirming the development on Monday 26th December, Osun State Police discovered her corpes along iragbiji ikirun Road abandoned on the road side.

The corpse was moved to the nearest police station.

May Her soul rest in peace

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/12/400-level-uniosun-student-found-dead.html
probably the work of a jilted boyfriend
Re: 400 Level UNIOSUN Student Found Dead After Missing For Days (see Photos) by jamaljalal(m): 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
RIP..... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 400 Level UNIOSUN Student Found Dead After Missing For Days (see Photos) by nigeriafarmer: 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
sad what a fine young lady
Re: 400 Level UNIOSUN Student Found Dead After Missing For Days (see Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
U sure say em sex-starved brodas for that side no rape am, cum strangle am to death to avoid traces.
You know them sabi fear arrest but love crime like kilode
Re: 400 Level UNIOSUN Student Found Dead After Missing For Days (see Photos) by Divay22(f): 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
This thing is becoming too much o.....

Rip
Re: 400 Level UNIOSUN Student Found Dead After Missing For Days (see Photos) by Saint83(m): 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
Wow ,what a beautiful lad....she even carry her pkekus go..chai...she go don do shakara for one guy oo. grin

Modified

May her killer never go unpunished.RIP
Re: 400 Level UNIOSUN Student Found Dead After Missing For Days (see Photos) by majour(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sounds like a sticky story, I think her friends Shud come out and tell the truth of her where about before she got missing.
Re: 400 Level UNIOSUN Student Found Dead After Missing For Days (see Photos) by Nogodye(m): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
RIP Rofiyat...She was a Family friend and we live in the same area in Osogbo.She was a very nice and gentle girl...I was touched emotionally by her death because her father died three and half years ago and her mother has been responsible for the financial responsibilities of the children including her.Death took her away when the mother is about to be eating the fruit of her labour...Rofiyat i pray that God should grant you eternal rest and comfort your family IJN(Amen)...
Re: 400 Level UNIOSUN Student Found Dead After Missing For Days (see Photos) by princeemmma(m): 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
rip miss, we dont know what really killed, but wathever it is, i did say u shud face it with pride over there
Re: 400 Level UNIOSUN Student Found Dead After Missing For Days (see Photos) by CentaurXXV: 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
Fidelismaria:
Oh God

Tink its time I move back to hostel

I no feel safe again for dis off campus wey I dey

Hey, Do you school in Uniosun?
Re: 400 Level UNIOSUN Student Found Dead After Missing For Days (see Photos) by RealPanshak(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
rip.. condolence to her family and friends.. let the tears wash away the stains
Re: 400 Level UNIOSUN Student Found Dead After Missing For Days (see Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
May her soul rest in peace. Its quite unfortunate
Re: 400 Level UNIOSUN Student Found Dead After Missing For Days (see Photos) by Fidelismaria: 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
CentaurXXV:

Hey, Do you school in Uniosun?

No
Re: 400 Level UNIOSUN Student Found Dead After Missing For Days (see Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
naijamakossa:
wat is wrong with this small small girls dieing upandan,,
Just look at somebody future wife

rip

Na you wan marry dead body , because I no understand how she go be person future wife if she don die already

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results: How To Check / How To Make A First Class Or Distinction In School / UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.