Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Amaechi Where Is The Mono Rail? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Where Is The Mono Rail? (737 Views)

Amaechi Signs Agreement With CCECC For Implementation Of Lagos/kaduna Rail Line / Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style / Ambode And Amaechi Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Standard Gauge Rail Line (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Where Is The Mono Rail? by EgusiSoup: 11:44am On Dec 28, 2016
I listen to news from calabar and I am force to shed tears that this same Amaechi is a minister this government of Saints.

Amaechi and the APC should hide their heads in shame undecided
Re: Amaechi Where Is The Mono Rail? by yarimo(m): 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
Mtcheeew undecided
Re: Amaechi Where Is The Mono Rail? by ukenke: 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
Lol.

Government is a continuum. Did you check the government that started the Calabar mono rail?

EgusiSoup:
I listen to news from calabar and I am force to shed tears that this same Amaechi is a minister this government of Saints.

Re: Amaechi Where Is The Mono Rail? by Annie939(f): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
that will be 2019 campaign
Re: Amaechi Where Is The Mono Rail? by obailala(m): 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Hmmm.. I didnt know Amaechi was still the governor of Rivers state in the world of some persons.

The calabar rail was started by Duke, progressed by Liyel and completed by the Prof. On the other hand, the Rivers monorail was started by Amaechi, but Wike stepped into office and first thing he did was to publicly swear he would never continue the Rivers monorail project and this declaration was greeted by a deafening applause from millions of Wike supporters (a.k.a We hate Amaechi group).

Now here we are, someone (probably a Wike supporters) thinks it is a wise thing to blame Amaechi for lack of continuity of the project?... Wonderful! wonderful! wonderful! line of reasoning!

I really don't know whether it is education we need or just psychological deliverance.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

video, what ilorin people to install in oba / Prof Soludo Commends Gov Obiano / CORRUPTION: Stop Harrassing Mrs Jonathan, Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.