Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? (10248 Views)

What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? / The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by lexandra(f): 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2009
Faithfulness and support.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by dettyadex: 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2009
Guys of nowadays dont deserve ladies love so i can only give what they give, wink
but for gifts i'll give aticket for a football match. tongue
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by nkemjou(f): 4:51am On Nov 22, 2009
lol i got a full blooded swatch,
PR 1 million perfume & an
ed hardy cap 4 my bf n he luvd dem,
made a dent in my savings but his worth it, grin kiss
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by babadami: 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool guy,but pussy is the great thing in girl
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by Xbeauty: 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2009
a nice shirt will do. luv u guys cool cheesy smiley
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by stede(m): 6:12am On Nov 25, 2009
RECHARGE CARDS/ ANYTHING MAKING SENSE & CHEAP
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by Raymond247(m): 7:22am On Nov 25, 2009
U really need to buy a gitf for ur guy?
Here are some tips:
1. If he's the type that loves congo, why not buy him sugar to lick to the thing might not raise for some time.
2. Or u buy im a boxer.
3. U know whatevr gift u give to a man does not last forever? But the only thing that would last in his head is when u spoil him with enuf sex with several styles along the way. Or naked waka pass am and see wetin him go do u, anything wey him do u naim be the gift.
dont mind meoooo! Just kidding
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by na2day2(m): 11:01am On Nov 25, 2009
pounded yam will be the best give served with egusi soup and some serious goat meat grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by Sagamite(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2009
Theblessed:

Never give a guy your money, ok!  If your give him your money, he would give it to the lady that has won his heart.  You might think it's you but, you'd be surprised.  

If I were you, just give him a handkerchief and nothing more! After all, he's getting TLC regularly doesn't heeeeeeee??.??
Make him comfy with doses of TLC, ok! That's all men want! But endeavour to join him on his cloth shopping trips (when he needs to) to ensure correct matching pairs, right colour coordination and he is in style.

However, ensure you pamper yourself with that money - do your hair, nails, make-up and get some nice frock to crown the occasion as men love showing off their TROPHY - a beautiful woman in their arms so, get that done! That's essential!!!

Jesus Christ!!!

And you would be wondering why men treat you like dirt to the point of the consistent bitterness towards men you show on NL.

Believe me, you don't deserve any better in treatment.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by na2day2(m): 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2009
Sagamite:

Jesus Christ!!!

And you would be wondering why men treat you like dirt to the point of the consistent bitterness towards men you show on NL.

i concur!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by Theblessed(f): 1:19am On Nov 30, 2009
Sagamite:

Jesus Christ!!!

[b]But, Sagamite what would warrant the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ be used in vain this way? Is it only to let the lady know you've logged on, eh?? 

You see, people are entitled to say what they like even if it hurts sometimes. 
And, it takes a mature mind to turn over the leave and move on.  Negative attacks on innocent people on here does not really show maturity, does it 

Besides, do I look like a lady that cares about, anyone here (male/female) liking her? Eh?  You see, that shows CONFIDENCE and maturity.  People with low self esteem and lacking in confidence worry about what the world might think about them.  This lady, don't give a monkey who likes, treats or hates their hearts off here, ok?  'Cos:

a) The men you are talking about don't exist - they are virtual hence, behind the screens? 

b) Do I know you and these guys or do you know me?  If so, at which junction does our roads cross each
other? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin 

c) Is there a chance we might meet each other in the street one day? Obviously, not!

d) Why being negative about someone you don't even know and don't have the remotest chance of physically meeting them in your life time? My dear, that's insanity if I were you, hang your face in shame!!

d) What's the point of your attacks when you can not help yourselves - you have no powers to stop, prevent,
restrict me from spawning what you consider my vileness against men.

Besides, as most Nigerian men are very controlling do I look like someone you could tame? Why not have a go!!! You see, one thing about Nigerian men is that, you like pretentious women. Well, you came to the wrong DOOR.  Unfortunately, this one don't pretend. With me, what you see, is what you get. The more you gang up against me for no obvious reasons apart from your petty jealousies, the more my resolve to hit you all where it hurts (in your bell bags! cool cool cool cool cool cool) as I won't be backing down.

Do you know what? I do understand why some of you are so negative. Because of your insecurities? You're frightened, a woman is coming to rule the world isn't it? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  And your only way to counteract this threat/effect, is by presenting negativity via name calling, abuse, intimidation and violence, all the hallmarks of VULNERABLE LOSERS. So, carry on with your negative attitudes - petty jealousies and, hating as much as you like, bullying as much as want to, intimidating as if N/L belongs to you and your family and the little silly school gang ups you all do here - typical of your IMMATURITY. Hopefully, one day you'd all grow up and accept your realities, it's just round the corner!
[/b]
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by na2day2(m): 5:26am On Nov 30, 2009
Theblessed:

[b]But, Sagamite what would warrant the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ be used in vain this way? Is it only to let the lady know you've logged on, eh?? 

You see, people are entitled to say what they like even if it hurts sometimes. 
And, it takes a mature mind to turn over the leave and move on.  Negative attacks on innocent people on here does not really show maturity, does it 

Besides, do I look like a lady that cares about, anyone here (male/female) liking her? Eh?  You see, that shows CONFIDENCE and maturity.  People with low self esteem and lacking in confidence worry about what the world might think about them.  This lady, don't give a monkey who likes, treats or hates their hearts off here, ok?  'Cos:

a) The men you are talking about don't exist - they are virtual hence, behind the screens? 

b) Do I know you and these guys or do you know me?  If so, at which junction does our roads cross each
other? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin 

c) Is there a chance we might meet each other in the street one day? Obviously, not!

d) Why being negative about someone you don't even know and don't have the remotest chance of physically meeting them in your life time? My dear, that's insanity if I were you, hang your face in shame!!

d) What's the point of your attacks when you can not help yourselves - you have no powers to stop, prevent,
restrict me from spawning what you consider my vileness against men.

Besides, as most Nigerian men are very controlling do I look like someone you could tame? Why not have a go!!! You see, one thing about Nigerian men is that, you like pretentious women. Well, you came to the wrong DOOR.  Unfortunately, this one don't pretend. With me, what you see, is what you get. The more you gang up against me for no obvious reasons apart from your petty jealousies, the more my resolve to hit you all where it hurts (in your bell bags! cool cool cool cool cool cool) as I won't be backing down.

Do you know what? I do understand why some of you are so negative. Because of your insecurities? You're frightened, a woman is coming to rule the world isn't it? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  And your only way to counteract this threat/effect, is by presenting negativity via name calling, abuse, intimidation and violence, all the hallmarks of VULNERABLE LOSERS. So, carry on with your negative attitudes - petty jealousies and, hating as much as you like, bullying as much as want to, intimidating as if N/L belongs to you and your family and the little silly school gang ups you all do here - typical of your IMMATURITY. Hopefully, one day you'd all grow up and accept your realities, it's just round the corner!
[/b]

do u always use an encyclopedia just to respond to a post? is there no such thing as summary in ur village?   undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2010
is perfume,novel, flowers,wine,card,picture frames like sihoulete ok 4 a birthday gift undecided undecided undecided wink wink wink
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by Moyola(f): 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2010
Tattoo yur name on hiz ehem!. . .****. . .d best gift ever! grin tongue
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2010
Bobbee milk. . . cheesy grin tongue
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by koolchicco: 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2010
I like ur kinda gift, wen is it gonna be ready 4 consumption? tongue
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2010
^C'mon get out r u a baby?. . . tongue
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by koolchicco: 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2010
Of course naw and Am used to it!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by uniqued(f): 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2010
mehn loads of perverts on NL. why do guy cum here to say rubbish. dey talkin bout proper gifts and sum ppl are yarning shit. na wa.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2010
^Uhmm i hope u ain't refering 2 me because i was finking of getting u a. . . tongue
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by na2day2(m): 11:25pm On Jan 28, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Uhmm i hope u ain't refering 2 me because i was finking of getting u a. . . tongue

he was talking abt u specifically
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 11:48pm On Jan 28, 2010
Hehe wateva. . .but how can i be a pervert?aren't guys d only perverts? undecided
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by unitee(f): 12:01am On Jan 29, 2010
me I think I give all my heart and all will be added unto our relationship
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by na2day2(m): 1:01am On Jan 29, 2010
Pweety4me:

Hehe wateva. . .but how can i be a pervert?aren't guys d only perverts? undecided

yeah right!

unitee:

me I think I give all my heart and all will be added unto our relationship

thats why u are my one and only wife kiss kiss lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by uniqued(f): 4:26am On Jan 29, 2010
na2day?:

he was talking abt u specifically

u mean SHE not HE any way probably ma fault.

Pweety4me:

guilty conscience
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by uniqued(f): 4:30am On Jan 29, 2010
at pwetty who told u there are no female perverts dont deceive urself grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by na2day2(m): 5:01am On Jan 29, 2010
uniqued:

u mean SHE not HE any way probably ma fault.

my bad! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed now that u are a she, can i get to know u? grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by uniqued(f): 5:07am On Jan 29, 2010
lol. funny grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by na2day2(m): 5:13am On Jan 29, 2010
uniqued:

lol. funny grin grin grin grin

so can i have ur number wink wink kiss kiss
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by uniqued(f): 5:19am On Jan 29, 2010
so dis is hw u get ur bbs on NL. grin grin grin. show me ur pic. grin grin grin then ill think about it. lol
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by tutus(m): 6:10am On Jan 29, 2010
@poster,
Ehmmmm!! i think sugarcane will be nice for a gift grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by na2day2(m): 7:40am On Jan 29, 2010
uniqued:

so dis is hw u get your bbs on NL. grin grin grin. show me your pic. grin grin grin then ill think about it. lol

ah, i see the first rule of a 9ja lady- - - - -play hard to get, i get grin grin grin grin alright, will show it to u on yim, hit me up wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) / I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... / This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.