Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

See The Reason Why Men Really Prefer Women With Massive Big Ass - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reason Why Men Really Prefer Women With Massive Big Ass (2497 Views)

Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? / Which Body Type Do Men REALLY Prefer? / See The Reason Why Men Really Prefer Women With Massive Ass (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Reason Why Men Really Prefer Women With Massive Big Ass by okevibes: 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
See the reason Why Men Really Prefer Women With Massive Big Ass
Scientists have finally unraveled the real reason many men cannot take their eyes off women with massive bum. According to an article published by Dailymail claim, scientists have now proffered reasons why men prefer women with massive bums. Modern man’s preferences for women with a curvy backside has been traced back to prehistoric influences. It found the ‘theoretically optimal angle of lumbar curvature,’ is a 45.5 degree curve from back to buttocks. This allowed ancestral women to better support, provide for, and carry out multiple pregnancies. >>>SEE WHY HERE: http://mkgist.info/see-reason-men-really-prefer-women-massive-big-ss/

Re: See The Reason Why Men Really Prefer Women With Massive Big Ass by Eazie351(m): 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
Whats my own with angle?..bt wait...does this girl own all this??

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Type Of Situation? / I need a gal friend but I don't know the process / do good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.