Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

POLLS: If Given A Second Chance How Would You Have Voted In 2015? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / POLLS: If Given A Second Chance How Would You Have Voted In 2015? (1262 Views)

PDP To Boycott 2019 Polls If… – Secondus / Why Was Ojukwu Given A State Burial By Nigerian Government? / What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POLLS: If Given A Second Chance How Would You Have Voted In 2015? by duniyazola: 4:36am On Dec 29, 2016
Likes For GEJ (PDP)
Share For PMB (APC)

21 Likes 29 Shares

Re: POLLS: If Given A Second Chance How Would You Have Voted In 2015? by madridguy(m): 4:54am On Dec 29, 2016
Sai Baba any day anytime.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: POLLS: If Given A Second Chance How Would You Have Voted In 2015? by Standing5(m): 4:58am On Dec 29, 2016
Buhari

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: POLLS: If Given A Second Chance How Would You Have Voted In 2015? by Sibrah: 5:03am On Dec 29, 2016
GMB

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: POLLS: If Given A Second Chance How Would You Have Voted In 2015? by Atiku2019: 5:27am On Dec 29, 2016
Atiku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: POLLS: If Given A Second Chance How Would You Have Voted In 2015? by Barrywilly(m): 5:37am On Dec 29, 2016
Sai Buhari any day. No regrets

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: POLLS: If Given A Second Chance How Would You Have Voted In 2015? by Olabestonic001(m): 5:37am On Dec 29, 2016
duniyazola:
Likes For GEJ (PDP) Share For PMB (APC)
Vote GEJ out and vote in someone other than Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: POLLS: If Given A Second Chance How Would You Have Voted In 2015? by Abeymills(m): 6:11am On Dec 29, 2016
Gudluck is not contesting if not I would prefer him far better than dis clueless greedy old dullard president bubuhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: POLLS: If Given A Second Chance How Would You Have Voted In 2015? by juman(m): 6:20am On Dec 29, 2016
APC for sure.

In 2015 election pdp was not an option.

8 Likes

Re: POLLS: If Given A Second Chance How Would You Have Voted In 2015? by QuotaSystem: 6:35am On Dec 29, 2016
Abeymills:
Gudluck is not contesting if not I would prefer him far better than dis clueless greedy old dullard president bubuhari

Read to understand, not to just blab "dullard" like a battery powered toy without having an idea of what's being discussed.

The OP was asking about 2015 elections which Jonathan contested and lost, not 2019. You even had the nerve to call someone clueless.

@ post: It's still Buhari that would have been the choice. Now if only these wailers can get over Jonathan's defeat and focus on their future, maybe life would be a bit easier to bear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: POLLS: If Given A Second Chance How Would You Have Voted In 2015? by Ddaji(m): 6:55am On Dec 29, 2016
Sai baba

5 Likes

Re: POLLS: If Given A Second Chance How Would You Have Voted In 2015? by momentarylapse: 7:36am On Dec 29, 2016
Abeymills:

grin

See pain mixed with frustration!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: POLLS: If Given A Second Chance How Would You Have Voted In 2015? by Pavarottii(m): 7:43am On Dec 29, 2016
grin Lol; the folks on top. See wat tribalism, religion and hatred for GEJ is causing.

I can't but laugh; u guys are running with no one chasing u; biting ur tongues and snagging ur teeths in ur closets; fighting with ur conscience; some of u ur parents cry everyday about how difficult things av been but hate has made u think; that life is better than it was 3years ago. I can't but laugh once again. grin
"The worst thing that can happen to a man is wen he lies to himself"

If truly ur heart is blooming and happy; u won't av to comment; cos God granted ur wish almost 2years now. But sincerely u know it's not wat u wished for.

GEJ is long gone; let him rest in peace and enjoy ur change.

God bless us.
Re: POLLS: If Given A Second Chance How Would You Have Voted In 2015? by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 29, 2016
THIS IS NOT ABOUT SECOND CHANCE OR FIRST CHANCE, ALL WE ARE SAYING IS...BUHARI PLS JUST RETURN EVERYTHING BACK TO HOW YOU MET THEM AFTER JONATHAN HANDED OVER TO YOU.
Re: POLLS: If Given A Second Chance How Would You Have Voted In 2015? by Caseless: 7:57am On Dec 29, 2016
If Buhari should contest against my dad, trust me, I'd vote buhari.

2 Likes

Re: POLLS: If Given A Second Chance How Would You Have Voted In 2015? by Caseless: 8:04am On Dec 29, 2016
Freedom2016:
THIS IS NOT ABOUT SECOND CHANCE OR FIRST CHANCE, ALL WE ARE SAYING IS...BUHARI PLS JUST RETURN EVERYTHING BACK TO HOW YOU MET THEM AFTER JONATHAN HANDED OVER TO YOU.
he should return "wanton stealing", he should return the days we celebrated Xmas and sallah without expecting bomblasts in our places of worship, he should return the days when we'd see a bag in public places and all take to our heels, buhari should return us to the days when money meant for arms purchase was used and shared between party faithfuls while people are killed and displaced in the NE ,etc?

You're heartless and I pray that God gives what people suffered in the NE due to corruption and cluelessness of GEJ.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: POLLS: If Given A Second Chance How Would You Have Voted In 2015? by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 29, 2016
Caseless:
[s]he should return "wanton stealing", he should return the days we celebrated Xmas and sallah without expecting bomblasts in our places of worship, he should return the days when we'd see a bag in public places and all take to our heels, buhari should return us to the days when money meant for arms purchase was used and shared between party faithfuls while people are killed and displaced in the NE ,etc?

You're heartless and I pray that God gives what people suffered in the NE due to corruption and cluelessness of GEJ[/s].

Afonja self...they way they reason ehh. SMH

1 Like

Re: POLLS: If Given A Second Chance How Would You Have Voted In 2015? by blackpanda: 8:13am On Dec 29, 2016
Buhari for life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: POLLS: If Given A Second Chance How Would You Have Voted In 2015? by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2016
Abeymills:
my dear take it or leave it...... as at 2015 goodluck or whatever you call him was never an option....

1 Like

Re: POLLS: If Given A Second Chance How Would You Have Voted In 2015? by Abeymills(m): 9:18am On Dec 29, 2016
gocac:
my dear take it or leave it...... as at 2015 goodluck or whatever you call him was never an option....
its ok sorry i had to b vague
Re: POLLS: If Given A Second Chance How Would You Have Voted In 2015? by Abeymills(m): 9:21am On Dec 29, 2016
momentarylapse:

grin

See pain mixed with frustration!
who b dis sef?zombi simplified

Re: POLLS: If Given A Second Chance How Would You Have Voted In 2015? by talktimi(m): 9:25am On Dec 29, 2016
If not PDP, it wouldn't be the present 1diot in aso rock now cool
Re: POLLS: If Given A Second Chance How Would You Have Voted In 2015? by blackfase(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2016
Neither... both are clueless
Re: POLLS: If Given A Second Chance How Would You Have Voted In 2015? by helinues: 9:44am On Dec 29, 2016
Atiku2019:
Atiku

Bro you and this atiku2019..

Hope you dey collect something from Turaki cos if not, i sorry oo
Re: POLLS: If Given A Second Chance How Would You Have Voted In 2015? by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 10:15am On Dec 29, 2016
PMB 1523
Re: POLLS: If Given A Second Chance How Would You Have Voted In 2015? by duniyazola: 8:14am On Jan 10, 2017
Caseless:
If Buhari should contest against my dad, trust me, I'd vote buhari.
Now dis is a die hrt PMB supporter.

(1) (Reply)

Why Pastor Adeboye Can’t Remain RCCG General Overseer Worldwide—ebun-olu Adegbor / 'Igbo Jews' Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Trial. / Judge Halts Implementation Of Trump’s Immigration Order. - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.